Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run ....

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Quest Hydro for Dehumidifiers
Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run .... Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2011, 12:19 AM #61
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Thanks Doobie , hopefully this one is similar to the chem , certainly an extreme odour and enougth trichs to please.

This male is starting to drop , smells as strong as the girl , distinctive fine structure.

Have a G13-Diesel and an MBS lined up as well as the obvious.
foomar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:25 AM #62
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
will you be making f2s? i also kept a male and have a few real nice females at 4-5 weeks in flower. i was thinking about hitting them up and maybe back crossing to chemd. keep up the good work bro. glad you pulled them through.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2011, 12:52 AM #63
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Hi Phillthy , have four girls and three males in the system , most permutations are seeded and kept seperately labelled , hopeing this last male is good as the smell is intense and low stretch.

The stems are strong , floppy plants do not suit my grow and many suffer from it nowadays.
foomar is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2011, 04:54 AM #64
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
all of my wavy gravy have decent stems that are handling the weight proper right now. they have better stems then the cut of casey i run and chemd. go figure. some really good resin production of most of them as well. cant wait to harvest in about 4 to 5 weeks

im staying tuned in bro.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2011, 11:42 PM #65
foomar
Luddite

Every girl has very thin weak stems unfortunately , makes it fiddly with many tightly packed plants that are moved daily.

The looser casey leaning expressions are fine plants , the bud form and odour on this one is very different and i assume chem in origin.

If it smells this bad when smoked i will not grow it again , the odour is revolting and stomach churning , rotting sausages , actually attracts flies.

Hard buds , mosly still clear trichs and lots of them.

foomar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:43 AM #66
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
nice foomar...

Old 09-28-2011, 11:39 PM #67
foomar
Luddite

Thanks Mike , these were near death a few weeks ago and will still yield heavy under a very basic regime.

Tops starting to swell out , dropping fans reveal quite an internode , all would be at least 3x stretch in flower.

Very good frosting top and bottom , smell nice untill disturbed then it is truely awfull , same terpene mix present in a chem x SD from Rez but this is vastly stronger/worse.

Have had poor results cloneing some of these in a dialed in bubbler , better sucess old school in a jug of water by a window , thin walled hollow stems seem to rot more easily.
foomar is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2011, 11:47 PM #68
loyalty7

loyalty7 is a jewel in the roughloyalty7 is a jewel in the roughloyalty7 is a jewel in the roughloyalty7 is a jewel in the roughloyalty7 is a jewel in the roughloyalty7 is a jewel in the roughloyalty7 is a jewel in the roughloyalty7 is a jewel in the rough
looking great foomar, i have a cut of wavy gravy that i cut down, darn good, real chemmy...
loyalty7 is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2011, 11:47 AM #69
sto

sto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura about
beautifull pics foomar

my wavy in grow (cf album)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WAVY GRAVY -grow- (2).jpg (125.0 KB, 7 views)
4sd (repro) - chem#4-d - Sour Diesel - ECSD - ChemxSD#07 -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=107016

sto is offline Quote

Old 10-01-2011, 04:14 PM #70
foomar
Luddite

Hi loyalty7 , have never smoked or grown any of the original chem/diesel clones so its hard to compare , three of the girls grow and smoke like known casey expressions but this final one is very different in bud form and odour profile.

If you creep up on her ninja style in the dark cycle there is no smell apart from a faint sweet muskiness , slightest disturbance and it reeks like something dead and bloated , beneath this is medicinal/solvent which i hope it cures out to.

Our cat has a catnip type lust for smelly buds and plants but recoils away from this one when offered , smells worse than a tin of catfood .

Thanks sto , if thats 25 waveys there i cannot imagine the smell by mid flower , wish i had space now to run as many , have F2 s of everything to trawl through later.
foomar is offline Quote