Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run ....

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run .... Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 11:20 PM   #16
ambertrich

ambertrich has a reputation beyond reputeambertrich has a reputation beyond reputeambertrich has a reputation beyond reputeambertrich has a reputation beyond reputeambertrich has a reputation beyond reputeambertrich has a reputation beyond reputeambertrich has a reputation beyond reputeambertrich has a reputation beyond reputeambertrich has a reputation beyond reputeambertrich has a reputation beyond reputeambertrich has a reputation beyond repute
Hey foomar, and rambo6372 give them girls some time when they go into flower. They will start out slow, not look like much then one day they will be like hitting a switch and start to fill out.

I started 4 seeds, 4/4 germ and no real problems with veg growth. Got 2 females out of the 4 seeds started and saved one of the males to make f2's with.

The male stayed a fairly small little guy, but even he had a bit of CJ smell going on. Hit up a CJ f2 I have going as well, so hope to have WG f2's and some CJxWG when I give em the chop in about a week.

I'll try to put up a thread since I have pics of the girls pretty much all the way through flower. Did not take any pics of the male.

Azad, you babies are looking good, hope they continue to do well for you, bro.

Best of luck, foomar on getting you WG to come through for ya.
ambertrich jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:48 PM   #17
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivor
Thank you Amber,I follow your good lead bro!!....stay well and grow strong!!

Old 07-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #18
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
As has been said , survivors pick up fast once past six nodes , the smelliest plants in the room at ten days flower , sex uncertain but both are welcome.

On the left quite bushy with little stretch so far , more vigorous on the right with huge fans and possibly male , both topped at six nodes ,

Down to six solid plants now , awaiting results of soil analysis from the supplier , all senecio greyii in the same compost are dead with similar symptoms , this is a good indicator for boron defficiency.

Clones root fine in the remains of last years compost , they progress slowly and fail in this seasons so there is something in there , or lacking , that these plants are particularly intolerant of.

Can pull out a dead wavey clone and replant a different clone in the same compost without any problems , they grow away as normal.

My personal theory is that the loam soil used in its preperation has been subjected to heavy doses of glysophate , am useing the bulk mix but the same product is sold under several names in garden centres and sheds.
foomar jest online   Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #19
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
They have shot up in five days , by nearly a foot for the tall one , three girls so far.

Tallest is four feet high in a two litre pot , quite branching and long internode , relatively narrow leaves , impressive vigour after a bad start.

Have one confirmed male so far , he smells good and is compact with broader leaves.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:29 AM   #20
Wiggs Dannyboy
Last Laugh Foundation

Wiggs Dannyboy has disabled reputation
Wow foomar, they be racing to the sun! Is the male the tallest one in that photo?

Looking real nice and healthy, I'm just picturing those stems filling out with nuggage.

Click on the link below:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...74&postcount=3
Wiggs Dannyboy jest offline   Quote

Old 07-08-2011, 06:45 AM   #21
rambo6372

rambo6372 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertrich View Post
Hey foomar, and rambo6372 give them girls some time when they go into flower. They will start out slow, not look like much then one day they will be like hitting a switch and start to fill out.

I started 4 seeds, 4/4 germ and no real problems with veg growth. Got 2 females out of the 4 seeds started and saved one of the males to make f2's with.

The male stayed a fairly small little guy, but even he had a bit of CJ smell going on. Hit up a CJ f2 I have going as well, so hope to have WG f2's and some CJxWG when I give em the chop in about a week.

I'll try to put up a thread since I have pics of the girls pretty much all the way through flower. Did not take any pics of the male.

Azad, you babies are looking good, hope they continue to do well for you, bro.

Best of luck, foomar on getting you WG to come through for ya.
Ur right. I must also add that I had a ph problem and after correcting that issue, they have soared. Stretch is ridiculous though. I almost ran out of room. They are 3 weeks into flower and one is smelling delicious. One smells like lemon cake and another like rubbing alcohol.
rambo6372 jest offline   Quote

Old 07-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #22
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Foo these are looking reat as well as your images of them...good job! DD
DoobieDuck jest offline   Quote

Old 07-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #23
foomar
Luddite

Thanks for the comments , male is compact and not pictured yet.

The stretch is the fastest seen by me so far and have grown some known stretchy crosses , the tallest grew 40 mm in the last 24 hours , stem elongation from six nodes and up.

Will have to repot at this late stage , two litres is not enougth to satisfy their thirst by manual watering , tis a good stress test though and they seem unconcerned by the odd wilt.

Old 07-10-2011, 01:54 AM   #24
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivorrasputin is a survivor
Looking good, foomar!

Old 07-10-2011, 03:46 AM   #25
R3ZNH3AD

R3ZNH3AD will become famous soon enough
Looking great, I have 13 started can't wait to see what they produce... This plant loves calcium...
R3ZNH3AD jest offline   Quote

Old 07-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #26
foomar
Luddite

Same plants five days on , need a wide angle lens soon.

Bud development is fast , quite a difference , stretch nearly stopped and the stems are getting unusually thick .
Has a strangely elegant look that does not come over under sodium lights , spherical early bud form has a hint of zamal about it , the only plant with no mites for some random reason.

The smell on the skyrocket is strong already , have a chem x SD clone from Rez seedstock and cannot tell them apart at this stage by odour alone.

Stretch on the tallest plant is huge , looks to finish reasonably fast , clones will be short vegged and trained for yield , the larger fans are 16 inches long , might not adapt too well for restricted grows.

Have the two males from the casey thread ending a stud run , compulsive pollen chucking was thankfully restrained to two lower sidebranches seperately dusted and labelled , plenty left for one or hopefully two wavey whatsits to have a go , running slow due to dodgy compost in veg.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:12 AM   #27
Wiggs Dannyboy
Last Laugh Foundation

Hey Foomar,

Those are looking gorgeous! You say that the longest fans are 16" long? Holy freaking moly!

How tall is the tallest girl? And, you did say the stretch was about done, correct?

Click on the link below:

Old 07-15-2011, 10:28 PM   #28
foomar
Luddite

Hi Wiggs , leaves are sparse in number but very large for a two litre pot , longest is 18 inches , tallest girl stopped at just under five feet which approximates to 3x stretch at least , all plants were heavily topped in veg.

The first male is just about to drop , similar in structure to a casey male just finished but with more intense smell and thicker stems , stopped at four feet.

Old 07-16-2011, 02:53 AM   #29
Wiggs Dannyboy
Last Laugh Foundation

Wow...that male's got some big'uns as well. If they topped out at about 5 ft, and you topped them a bunch in veg, I'm definitely going to have to to some training or supercropping when I grow 'em.

Click on the link below:

Old 07-16-2011, 05:28 PM   #30
foomar
Luddite

Good colour match in sunlight , a tall beauty and current pride and joy , she stinks like fresh meat and cougth medecine .

Scared the hell out of me a few days ago , new pistills were very yellow at the base at first , checked out with a loupe all over and no problems found on any.