Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run ....

Thread Title Search    
Click for Medman's Genetics
 Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run .... Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run ....

Good fresh seeds , 11/12 showed root in water overnight and two days later all are up and running.

Number twelve will probably show in a day or two , the scary part is over , will get more pics when there is something worth looking at.
This should be the start of something dank.

foomar jest offline   Quote

Old 04-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivor
terrific foomar!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy jest offline   Quote

Old 04-17-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
LouDog420

Tagged up!

Missed the boat on this one. Hoping for another release soon. Until then I will live vicariously through this thread

Old 04-17-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
sto

sto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the rough
4sd (repro) - chem#4-d - Sour Diesel - ECSD - ChemxSD#07 -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=107016

sto jest offline   Quote

Old 04-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #5
fukndenny
Banned

fukndenny has a brilliant futurefukndenny has a brilliant futurefukndenny has a brilliant futurefukndenny has a brilliant futurefukndenny has a brilliant futurefukndenny has a brilliant futurefukndenny has a brilliant futurefukndenny has a brilliant futurefukndenny has a brilliant futurefukndenny has a brilliant futurefukndenny has a brilliant future
nice tagged
fukndenny jest offline   Quote

Old 05-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #6
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
Day 21 under the sweet spot of a 200 watt purp and they have not done as well as i expected , they dislike the very basic JI mix it seems as nothing changes , other seed has done well under the same conditions.

All at 5 - 6 nodes now , seven are looking a bit ill and three are looking good , all fresh growth looks better and they will doubtless grow out of it.
Priority now is to get clones off these rootstocks asap , work out what the problem was later rather than risk makeing it worse.

The fat leaved beauty smells like an industrial solvent when abused , either sex would be welcome , comparative vigour suggests male.

Old 05-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #7
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

šunka-maslo is a survivoršunka-maslo is a survivoršunka-maslo is a survivoršunka-maslo is a survivoršunka-maslo is a survivoršunka-maslo is a survivoršunka-maslo is a survivoršunka-maslo is a survivoršunka-maslo is a survivoršunka-maslo is a survivoršunka-maslo is a survivor
šunka-maslo has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs up

Hi Foomar

Nice to see a grow of Wavy Gravy

Wish you the best for this grow, great to hear for the fat leave beauty

Vibes!!

Back to the roots > Clay pebbles powaaa
šunka-maslo jest offline   Quote

Old 05-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #8
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
tagged
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless jest offline   Quote

Old 05-15-2011, 04:30 PM   #9
Stray

you'll pull em around of that i am sure can't wait to see these progress,gonna pop some of these in a few weeks.

Old 06-12-2011, 01:11 PM   #10
MOneYMiKe
XLVII

MOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivor
how these looking Foomar?

MOneYMiKe jest offline   Quote

Old 06-12-2011, 01:49 PM   #11
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Head genetics are always a good choice Foo..great germ rate! Doobie's tagged..DD
DoobieDuck jest offline   Quote

Old 06-13-2011, 02:51 AM   #12
R3ZNH3AD

R3ZNH3AD will become famous soon enough
I'm excited to see what you find, got my 2 packs in the chilla...
Peace from the REZN
R3ZNH3AD jest offline   Quote

Old 06-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #13
foomar
Luddite

Thanks for the interest and apologies for not updateing sooner , has not gone too well so far and am at a loss as to exactly why , seem more sensitive than anything grown so far.

May be some trace defficiency , hitting them with seaweed , epsom showed no improvement and there is no root infestation , a few mites and a lot of predators.

Three like the one on the right , slow vegging and hard to clone but looking healthy now.
Six clinging to life like the one to the left , initial clones failed and barely enougth material for a second try yet.

On a more positive note , the fat crinkly one rooted eventually and is female , very distinct odour and by far the most vigorous from the pack , the mother will be flowered out in a week or so and looks to be worth the wait.

Old 06-13-2011, 04:20 PM   #14
rambo6372

rambo6372 will become famous soon enough
WOW! Im having the same problem except im growing in hydro. I popped 6/7. 4 are about the size of your smallest one in 28 days. 2 are a foot tall but very skinny and lanky and not much growth on the top stems. I thought I may have done something wrong or caused by my tubes that are offgassing which I will replace soon. In 28 days I usually have 1 - 1 1/2 tall plants and Im not even close. This was my first time buying Head genetics after seeing so many rave reviews but Im extremely disappointed.
rambo6372 jest offline   Quote

Old 06-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #15
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivor
Sorry to hear about your troubles with this strain.
I planted 3 seeds,are now 3-4wks old,looking well no probs.
i hope yours grow out of it soon..