Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run ....

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Open Source Steel for your Extraction needs
Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run .... Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2011, 03:14 PM #1
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run ....

Good fresh seeds , 11/12 showed root in water overnight and two days later all are up and running.

Number twelve will probably show in a day or two , the scary part is over , will get more pics when there is something worth looking at.
This should be the start of something dank.

foomar is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2011, 03:16 PM #2
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
terrific foomar!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2011, 03:17 PM #3
LouDog420

Tagged up!

Missed the boat on this one. Hoping for another release soon. Until then I will live vicariously through this thread

Old 04-17-2011, 03:37 PM #4
sto

sto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura about
4sd (repro) - chem#4-d - Sour Diesel - ECSD - ChemxSD#07 -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=107016

sto is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2011, 04:16 PM #5
fukndenny
Banned

fukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nicefukndenny is just really nice
nice tagged
fukndenny is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2011, 04:34 PM #6
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Day 21 under the sweet spot of a 200 watt purp and they have not done as well as i expected , they dislike the very basic JI mix it seems as nothing changes , other seed has done well under the same conditions.

All at 5 - 6 nodes now , seven are looking a bit ill and three are looking good , all fresh growth looks better and they will doubtless grow out of it.
Priority now is to get clones off these rootstocks asap , work out what the problem was later rather than risk makeing it worse.

The fat leaved beauty smells like an industrial solvent when abused , either sex would be welcome , comparative vigour suggests male.
foomar is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2011, 03:09 PM #7
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

šunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to behold
šunka-maslo has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs up

Hi Foomar

Nice to see a grow of Wavy Gravy

Wish you the best for this grow, great to hear for the fat leave beauty

Vibes!!

Back to the roots > Clay pebbles powaaa
šunka-maslo is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2011, 04:19 PM #8
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
tagged
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2011, 04:30 PM #9
Stray

you'll pull em around of that i am sure can't wait to see these progress,gonna pop some of these in a few weeks.

Old 06-12-2011, 01:11 PM #10
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
how these looking Foomar?