Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Dig For Victory - 2011

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Dig For Victory - 2011 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2011, 03:04 PM #1
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Dig For Victory - 2011

2009 was so-so - a good learning experience and I managed to secure a harvest big enough for my humble needs.

2010 was a big let-down - deer ate almost all I had out there and the harvest was pathetic...

But!

Got the clone mothers ready (Cafeparadis and Nugg-It) and got a bunch of seeds that I've started germing - still need to find more strains to play with.
I recently bought a bicycle and it will serve me well as I roam the countryside looking for good spots. I like to believe I've aquired "the eye" for finding the good spots now even in the spring - let's see about that come fall

I'll be growing a lot of autoflowers this year - mixed in with some proven September finishers and some late but potent strains. More on strains later.
blackone is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:20 PM #2
Barefoot

Barefoot will become famous soon enoughBarefoot will become famous soon enough
Here we go! Good luck and have fun!
Waiting for pictures
Barefoot is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 06:57 PM #3
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Claude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to all
I love my bicycle for getting me in and out without the wrong kind of attention.

2009 was a bumper crop and I had enough for two years. I moved in 2010 and had to leave my old stomping grounds behind. Then I suffered one disaster after another as far as my garden went.

I'm digging for victory with you in 2011!

Ace is the Place

Old Grows:Hybrids From Hell Hashplant and Hashplant2 2. Vertigo & Pandora
Claude Hopper is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 07:14 PM #4
haxi
Guerilla Smoka

haxi is a jewel in the roughhaxi is a jewel in the roughhaxi is a jewel in the roughhaxi is a jewel in the roughhaxi is a jewel in the roughhaxi is a jewel in the rough
Hey!
I'm Sitting here. I'm also growing lots of autoflowers this year

Wish you a great season !

Peace

haxi's Hybrid hydro flo-gro/soil 400w run[/b] ☮ :
[b]Strains : Lemon Skunk, Afghan Kush Special, Burmese Kush, Chronic, and TikiMix!

haxi's Outdoor 2011 The Autoflowering experience thread! ☮ (Harvested!)
Strains : Lowryder 2, Auto AK-47, Auto Ak*LR2. Fems: Cream Caramel, Critical Mass, Big Devil #2, BioDiesel Mass, Maxi Gom, La bella afrodita, Snow Ryder, Pandora, Vertigo and Top 69.

haxi's Outdoor 2010 France guerilla trees thread 2010 (Harvested!):
Strains : White widow, Super silver haze, Big bang, Hawaiian snow, Blueberry, Lowryder.

Peace !
haxi is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 08:28 PM #5
KanadianKronik

KanadianKronik has disabled reputation
i was going to grow some auto's but i dont really know much about them. if they take any different care or not. also i heard that on the most part you only get about a half o a plant...
-- kk
KanadianKronik is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 08:39 PM #6
zielonylasss
guerilla grower

zielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to beholdzielonylasss is a splendid one to behold
I'm in! I'm in!

Pamiętaj! Jeśli mieszkasz koło lasu, musisz zawiadomić nadleśnictwo, że trawa będzie wypalana!
zielonylasss is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 09:00 PM #7
Henrik

Location: Some where on the norhertn hemisphere at latitude around sixty;)
Henrik will become famous soon enough
Lets do this! This year is gonna be great for all of us a little bird said!
Henrik is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 10:30 PM #8
SexInTheCity

Good luck.................Dig twice as l3ig phor victory! :}

Old 04-14-2011, 11:34 PM #9
wiseone

Thats the attitude.....don't give up.

Old 04-15-2011, 05:20 AM #10
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Thanks all Nice to see a lot of people digging - have to find that shovel and dust it off for the easter holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanadianKronik View Post
i was going to grow some auto's but i dont really know much about them. if they take any different care or not. also i heard that on the most part you only get about a half o a plant...
-- kk
Yeah I don't expect more than that - that's why it's nice to have lots of seeds I've been lucky enough that I've been gifted some seeds from different places and I've also made seeds and am making more as we speak.

For non-autos I'll be showing mostly Danish strains - some HFH and some private breeders.
blackone is offline Quote