Veteran
@ 44 days

picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Muchos gracias amigos..

TR: Ill take her to 70 or maybe even 75.

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Thanks Zen..im running a large organic soilbed with ammendments and water only.

Stay Safe

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
:bow: wow bro....... this is one of the frostyest specimens of cannabis i have ever seen!!!!

Looks a little like Deep Chunk after a snow storm. :dance013:

:respect:

.... you just got a nom ;-)

icetoker

C

cheesey

nice n white . strange how she dont like soil beds tho . in coco @ day 44 i had nice size colas n golf ball side buds .

day 46 in coco

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice. :) She's always frosty, eh? Top pic looks a lot like Deep Chunk leaves, just skinnier.
I find, though, that while the white is very frosty, there are some major drawbacks to the girl. I grew her out a couple years back and found her to be terribly slow in veg, very fragile, weak (botanically), and not a very good yielder. However, I DO think that - if she is crossed VERY carefully with the right male - you might be able to wrestle the high resin count away from all the bad traits, and bring that resin to a more stable plant. Have you found this to be the case with the white as well?

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Crazy what do you mean by 'fragile' and 'weak (botanically)' ? Curious as to what those terms mean to you.

Those are beautiful looking specimens.

C

cheesey

Very nice. :) She's always frosty, eh? Top pic looks a lot like Deep Chunk leaves, just skinnier.
I find, though, that while the white is very frosty, there are some major drawbacks to the girl. I grew her out a couple years back and found her to be terribly slow in veg, very fragile, weak (botanically), and not a very good yielder. However, I DO think that - if she is crossed VERY carefully with the right male - you might be able to wrestle the high resin count away from all the bad traits, and bring that resin to a more stable plant. Have you found this to be the case with the white as well?

hey cc this is a s1 of kromes cut . i find theres no draw backs tbh i got just under 8oz from 6 weeks veg(lst) from clone under 600w and chopped @ day 54
also i dont find this cut fragile if anything her stems are too strong i find her hard too root tho .

Hey GDK, is the White from Hazeman?

V

no ogr white s1

click like for the lst pics

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=3970011&postcount=224

i also got just over 20oz from 1 monster what was vegged in a greenhouse

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=177476&page=14

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huh, I don't know. I grew her out a couple times, friends of mine grew her out, also in near perfect conditions, and none of the results were impressive... just white buds with very little taste, a decent high, and the difficulties I expressed above. Maybe we just screwed up the growing of the white each time, while everything else in the garden was fine? Could be. But generally, when one plant is having issues while the rest are not, it means the plant having issues is not a strong as the others. In the end, none of my circle of grower friends kept the clone past the second go 'round with it. And come to think of it, I really don't see many people online pulling off awesome grows of the clone, either. Nice close up shots of white buds, but not many full plant shots that look big and healthy.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheesy, I just noticed you're a breeder, and you're working with the white. No offense meant, just my honest opinion. But as I said in my first post, I always believed the white would be great in a cross with something more vigorous. :)

C

cheesey

Huh, I don't know. I grew her out a couple times, friends of mine grew her out, also in near perfect conditions, and none of the results were impressive... just white buds with very little taste, a decent high, and the difficulties I expressed above. Maybe we just screwed up the growing of the white each time, while everything else in the garden was fine? Could be. But generally, when one plant is having issues while the rest are not, it means the plant having issues is not a strong as the others. In the end, none of my circle of grower friends kept the clone past the second go 'round with it. And come to think of it, I really don't see many people online pulling off awesome grows of the clone, either. Nice close up shots of white buds, but not many full plant shots that look big and healthy.

1 plant and 600w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts