What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KK's 2011 Outdoor's

KanadianKronik

So the day is getting closer and closer, so i figured i would share my year with you's. from the start to the end.
still waiting on my lil fellers to get in, but what i am doing is-
10x- Ladyburn 1974
10x- A.M.S
10x- Skunk #1
1- Bluewidow
1- Whitewidow
1- Diesel
1- Blue hash
the last four were free because of how much i spent, they are all fem.

Very cool man, looking forward to seeing some pics. Like the strain selection, especially skunk #1! I would consider saving some of those freebies for indoor tho beacuse i dont think they'd finish in time.

whats the average date for the first fall frost in your area?

Im subbed. Hope to see many more updates.

KanadianKronik

Here's some pics from last year. only reason i am posting them is because i will be using the same spot so it gives an idea of the area and what it can do.
the first three are the outdoor 2010 pics,

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 18
  • kkk.jpg
    kkk.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 15
  • kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

KanadianKronik

fuck image shack are the pics working for anyone else... if not what do you upload with.... i havent uploaded pics to a site in some time

No cant see pics...
I would highly suggest uploading pics through icmag. it much more secure.

Click on your name (Top right)

find and Click "view albums" on right

Click "create new album"

Click upload pictures

If this dont work lemme kno and i can give more detail... I really wanna see these pics hehe

KanadianKronik

Here are a few pics...

Attachments

• Madhaze (3) (Small)
    Madhaze (3) (Small)
    50 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC06042.JPG
    DSC06042.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC06041.JPG
    DSC06041.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 12

KanadianKronik

just want some opinions on a subject. right now im waiting for my lil fellers to pop. but my spot has hardwood floors and they are cold. so i replaced the 2x 150 watt cfl's with my 400 watt mh. the thing is i think the mh would be to much for the lil fellers when they do pop and burn them. but i wanna use it for the heat... should i take the chance of burning then from the light or take the chance of messing with them by letting them get a lil cold ? on a note to i only have like .50 cents to my name so buying one of them warmers that sit under the tray isnt an option... i wish it was. :(
-kk

.clunk

I would use something like a piece of styrofoam to give them a bit of insulation from the cold floor below. If you don't have anything like that lying around, maybe an old blanket folded over a couple of times on the floor would work as well, just throw a little piece of plywood or a rubbermaid bin lid on top as a flat surface for your little guys to live on.

KanadianKronik

i think im just going to have to find the money. i dont like the idea of them getting to cold and i dont wanna cook them... just wondering at what time should i introduce the 400W mh... when the true leaves come in and are at abour 3 or 5 ? ill up load some more pics... same as old but relocated them.
-kk

KanadianKronik

that quick update as promised!

the new room

the lil fellers under the 400watt mh
*note its only being used for heat right now as im sure it will burn the small seedlings when the pop.... *

Attachments

• DSC06051.JPG
    DSC06051.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC06054.JPG
    DSC06054.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 11

KanadianKronik

Here is what i will be using to get water to my spot.. there is water not to far (pond / stream) but i dont want to be walking all over and leaving paths everywhere, as they are hidden good them selves but paths around could be found easy. i just hope that the seals are good on the pump as it takes a good 10 minutes just to put one hose full and water coming threw... i dont wanna get it full one time then the next it have flowed all the way back down... maybe ill look around for some kinda hose seal... enjoy!
---kk

Attachments

• DSC06057.JPG
    DSC06057.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC06059.JPG
    DSC06059.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 13

KanadianKronik

maybe someone can make me not to unhappy. i had to help my sister move today at the last minute and got in at about 230 am. my problem is i was just about to go to bed and i went to check on the lil fellers (like i do normally 10x a day) but as i was out all today they we only checked when i woke up. when i woke up i gave them a nice water.but as you's would know from earlyr on i currently have them under a 400 watt light. and well when i just checked on them they are basically bone dry! now that it just the top and side the inside could have some mositure not really sure... i nicely opened 1 skunk and the seed had nothing new not even cracked open.... i opened one ladyburn and there was a lil root coming out of the seed. i didnt look dryed up or anything i also looked at one of the ams and it also looked like it wasnt dried up.... has anything like this ever happened to anyone? did they survive? im so scared.. not really just upset my wife didnt check on them :mad:
-kk

growbig789

KanadianKronik

yeah the mh is gone like i said i just wanted it for the heat not for the light but eather way i got the cfl's over it again. because from what i have heard the heat isnt all that important.. atleast not as important as the right amount of moister and ish ...
fuck idk its friday and im drunk im going to leave before i go on and on
-kk

KanadianKronik

so nothing much new to update still waiting on them to pop outta the jiffy's... just figured i wanted to keep this updated as much as possible.. one thing i did find out is that they didnt die from the drying up! im so happy about that !
might be digging my holes tomorrow (pending on weather) so i may have some pics!
ill update tomorrow as usual
-kk

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just want some opinions on a subject. right now im waiting for my lil fellers to pop. but my spot has hardwood floors and they are cold. so i replaced the 2x 150 watt cfl's with my 400 watt mh. the thing is i think the mh would be to much for the lil fellers when they do pop and burn them. but i wanna use it for the heat... should i take the chance of burning then from the light or take the chance of messing with them by letting them get a lil cold ? on a note to i only have like .50 cents to my name so buying one of them warmers that sit under the tray isnt an option... i wish it was. :(
-kk
I start my seeds under a 400 watt mh and they do just fine. They will grow much faster with the MH instead of the CFL's. Just don't have the MH too close about a foot away with mine seems good. And for the seeds in your peat pucks if you keep the humidity dome on em they won't dry out so fast.

KanadianKronik

im going to wait untill the 3rd node comes in to introduce them to the mh i was thinking of keeping the light like 4 41/2 feet above... how close could i safely put the light without burning them or making them really stretch???
anyways for today's update:
as of this morning when i woke up i had 3 of them coming out of the soil. and as of about 1 hour ago there were 2 others! i dont know if i should post flicks or not as its only a few so far. but i also wanna keep all of you's right in, as if you's were here!
-kk