Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Indoor Grows - Hydro > The CannaBunker Begins

Thread Title Search    
Click for Medman's Genetics
 The CannaBunker Begins Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
CannaBunkerMan
Enormous Member

CannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond repute
The CannaBunker Begins

5 Pesos to the first one that can guess what I'm going to do.

EDIT - Here's a fast link to the plants. Click here to skip over the bunker build to see when the pot starts.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....&postcount=204
CannaBunkerMan jest offline   Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #2
Theicedjoker

Theicedjoker is on a distinguished road
Talking

Oooohhhh pick me pick me
Theicedjoker jest offline   Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 08:20 AM   #3
AOD2012
I have the key, now i need to find the lock..

AOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond reputeAOD2012 has a reputation beyond repute
oh man that looks so awesome, you are the man, can not wait till i have some property and i can do that myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine* View Post
Dont put much faith in shit u read , instead put faith in what u learn through practical application.
Quote:
The beauty of the cannabis trade is that it, while providing the high risk/reward levels of any profitable illegal business, unlike most other illegal businesses is one that can be done without in any way compromising one's moral standing or principles. The provision of cannabis to the existing market is, almost uniquely among illegal business endeavors, potentially not tainted by the harm it does to others. It can be done in a completely ethical way- even if it isn't always, it can be.

*Disclaimer* All pictures and written material are completely fictitious in nature, and in no way, matter or form a realistic depiction of my life. All of this is for entertainment purposes only.

Link-Library
AOD2012 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
CannaBunkerMan
Enormous Member

CannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond reputeCannaBunkerMan has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Joker, I don't think you need to be picked to guess, just go ahead!

Okay, I pick Joker.

Old 04-07-2011, 08:25 AM   #5
CannaBunkerMan
Enormous Member

... and ...

one more

Old 04-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #6
ninjagaiden

ninjagaiden has a spectacular aura aboutninjagaiden has a spectacular aura aboutninjagaiden has a spectacular aura about
outdoor greenhouse hydro setup!
ninjagaiden jest offline   Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 09:24 AM   #7
headiez247
shut the fuck up Donny

headiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant future
oooooooooooooh man. So jealous. Please keep updating us lol. This is gonna be one of those threads I go OCD on.
headiez247 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #8
Aerohead
space gardener

Aerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant futureAerohead has a brilliant future
Tagged, jealous for sure of this bunker and it's not even built... I'm guessing you didn't get a permit...lol
Aerohead jest offline   Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 03:35 PM   #9
Rowdy420

Rowdy420 is a jewel in the roughRowdy420 is a jewel in the roughRowdy420 is a jewel in the roughRowdy420 is a jewel in the rough
WAHOO!, I plan on building a garage with ICF forms and have a bunker too. Definitely keep the pictures coming, love this idea!
Rowdy420 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #10
CannaBunkerMan
Enormous Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerohead View Post
Tagged, jealous for sure of this bunker and it's not even built... I'm guessing you didn't get a permit...lol
No permit, although I considered it. Actually, these pictures are from 2 years ago.

The good news? It's functionally complete. The bad news? I'll never be done.

Does anyone know if you can get your picture limit increased? I have a billion pictures documenting the build.

That big hole in the last picture, that's getting a little ahead of myself. I dug the main hole in the spring of '09, but I had already put in a solid winter digging the secondary exit/ventilation/ballast room before that. Some of the pictures from this step are confusing, since there aren't any reference points.

I build a virtual model of my house in sketchup to help in the building process. Actually, I owe the exactness of the final building dimensions almost completely to sketchup. It's a great free cad tool. I took some screen grabs to illustrate what I'm talking about.

I've left out the main part of my house so it can't be identified.

More pictures coming, as soon as I resize everything.

Old 04-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
CannaBunkerMan
Enormous Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagaiden View Post
outdoor greenhouse hydro setup!
An underground indoor greenhouse hydro setup!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #12
Tonatiuh
its me Dave man open up the door...

Location: in a sea of green in the middle of a concrete jungle
Tonatiuh is a survivorTonatiuh is a survivorTonatiuh is a survivorTonatiuh is a survivorTonatiuh is a survivorTonatiuh is a survivorTonatiuh is a survivorTonatiuh is a survivorTonatiuh is a survivorTonatiuh is a survivorTonatiuh is a survivor
beautiful yo,i think my pants just got tighter
tagged up no doubt...
keep them pics rollin.
peace-T-

Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Maxxin and Coolin with Karma Genetics

My teacher told me i was nothin but a piece of shit.seen her the other day,drivin a piece of shit.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, their heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky.
He was a sun-god, and heavenly warrior; God of the Sun represented by the eagle. Poor and ill, Tonatiuh cast himself into the flames, and being burnt up, was resurrected. Daily Tonatiuh repeats his passage across the heavens, down into darkness, and back again into the sky. With him Tonatiuh carries all brave warriors who have died in battle and all brave women who have died in childbirth. The greatest heroes Tonatiuh carries with him to the greatest heights. to Tonatiuhican.
Tonatiuh jest offline   Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 11:18 PM   #13
headiez247
shut the fuck up Donny

headiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant futureheadiez247 has a brilliant future
omg
headiez247 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #14
Hammerhead
Banned

Hammerhead is on a distinguished road
you need 50 posts to get most the benefits of the site
Hammerhead jest offline   Quote

Old 04-07-2011, 11:26 PM   #15
CannaBunkerMan
Enormous Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
you need 50 posts to get most the benefits of the site
Cool, thanks. I think I'll be there by the time I'm done posting what I've uploaded so far...

1 members found this post helpful.