Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Hybrids From Hell > Summer @ 42N with HFH

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
Summer @ 42N with HFH Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2011, 08:36 AM #1
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Claude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to all
Summer @ 42N with HFH

I'm an older man than most here. I grow only for my wife and my health and I've enjoyed the benefits of this kind plant for over 35 years now. I say strongly, there is nothing wrong with this god given good herb but the poison of government meddling.

A couple of years ago I read a thread by a Dane growing in corn. This thread caught my eye because, 1.) I was a corn farmer at the time, 2.) I had grown herb in corn before and 3.) I grew in the north as well.

That thread didn't pan out but it introduced me to the fact that Danes were able to deal with their far north climate because of their judicious selection of early flowering varieties of cannabis. It wasn't long before Esbe's varieties caught my eye.

This summer I will be growing HFH Hashplant1 and Hashplant2 as successors or contributors to my own sativa outside.

My sativa has an exhilarating high. Unfortunately, I seem to have too many years when the cold weather of October shuts my plants done before they are ready. I'm confident I'll find something in these varieties or their progeny that will give me earlier, safer, rewards.

I will also run HFH's Snowdog x C99 under LED later this summer after the heat has peaked. The first two varieties have early flowering traits dearly needed because of my unpredictable fall weather and the second HFH variety is because of the marvelous description found in Ludos grow-thread..

Peace be with you.

Ace is the Place

Old Grows:Hybrids From Hell Hashplant and Hashplant2 2. Vertigo & Pandora
Claude Hopper is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2011, 03:08 PM #2
strawbrrygirl
The faster we go the rounder we get

strawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nice
I will be watchin Cluade! I am growin some myself and I am lookin for a good mom as we speak! I am growin HP2 there are some Indica doms in there! So veg time will have to happen! They are frosty but I didnot veg them for long enough so they are small! Some of the other phenos lean to the sativa side but the Indicas look the dankest! my girls should be finshed in 5 weeks maybe less! I have Marne goin also and some great phenos there also! These plants cloned so easy!My enviorment was less than ideal and they all rooted in 9 days or so!! Good Luck Cluade and post some pics when the girls are lookin pretty!!!

Old 04-04-2011, 04:21 PM #3
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Claude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to all
I've been out scouting some garden sites. Here's a steep hillside with many places which should see good sun:

My last average frost date is about May 1, and thats my target planting date.

Time to drop some seeds.

Ace is the Place

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:34 PM #4
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

You bet, Strawberry.

I love spring!

Ace is the Place

Old 04-05-2011, 10:40 AM #5
blueschato
AnimaMundi

blueschato is a jewel in the roughblueschato is a jewel in the roughblueschato is a jewel in the roughblueschato is a jewel in the roughblueschato is a jewel in the roughblueschato is a jewel in the roughblueschato is a jewel in the rough
I'm waiting to see your girls grow up Claude.......i wish you a great season brother.

LeD ReVolutiOn
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....14806&page=125

Per molti anni ho ascoltato la voce
dei faggi e dei cedri nelle notti di luna....

wakan
blueschato is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 05:20 PM #6
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawbrrygirl View Post
These plants cloned so easy!
Where I used to grow I could check daily for males. I can't do that anymore because of the security risks so I need to try cloning.

Did you do anything special with the cloning? I see some are more elaborate than other's methods.

Ace is the Place

Old 04-05-2011, 05:22 PM #7
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Thanks, Blueschato,

By the way, I live nearby that great blues river!

Ace is the Place

Old 04-05-2011, 07:07 PM #8
strawbrrygirl
The faster we go the rounder we get

strawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nicestrawbrrygirl is just really nice
I have homemade 5gallon sprayer clone bucket! It was cheap and easy to make! Do some research around here and find what method works the best you!I dont have any good pics of it! I was using my bucket in reference to leaf size! I will never clone any otherway! If you can keep your water temp at 71-77 you will have root with in days! My last clone test I did I made cutting and put it in the fridge in a sealed plastic container and of coarse I forgot about it and around 3 weeks later I found her and put her in the cloner and 48 hours later roots! Hope this helped cluade! I will be doin some clone work this week end so I will try to get some pics up for ya!!

Old 04-05-2011, 07:28 PM #9
Greenwich Pope
in my own head

Greenwich Pope will become famous soon enoughGreenwich Pope will become famous soon enough
you and i are on about the same latitude.I'm going with some purplexc99,couple haze hybrids.I have my girls cloned.easiest method for sure is the walmart cloner.I swear by it with 99.99% succes rate.I tried most and this works best.

Here it is.best of luck claude

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42847

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude Hopper View Post
Where I used to grow I could check daily for males. I can't do that anymore because of the security risks so I need to try cloning.

Did you do anything special with the cloning? I see some are more elaborate than other's methods.

Never forget where you come from, you may need to go back someday
Greenwich Pope is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 07:57 PM #10
mosstrooper

mosstrooper is a jewel in the roughmosstrooper is a jewel in the roughmosstrooper is a jewel in the roughmosstrooper is a jewel in the roughmosstrooper is a jewel in the roughmosstrooper is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude Hopper View Post
This summer I will be growing HFH Hashplant1 and Hashplant2
Me too, best of luck Claude, ill keep tabs and post some pics later in May, thats my start date too.