Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Casey Jones Grow Along

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
Casey Jones Grow Along Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 12:55 AM #41
LouDog420

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPoison View Post
Nice job LouDog! That purple girl is a beaut! Got some CJ ready for the flush and really looking forward to trying her out. Who needs trimmers with buds like these? Great gear H3ad!
Trimmers??? I've been growing casey for too many rounds, I forgot what that word means, can you clarify??

Hope your casey is tasty with that rip-roaring high bro. Nice to see you stop by

LD

Old 05-24-2011, 12:55 AM #42
bozga
Ninja Farmer

bozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the roughbozga is a jewel in the rough
Seems like CJ is true winner strain!!..... Great job and descriptions LouDog mate You must be enjoying......
irie
boz
bozga is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 06:36 AM #43
DRorganic

DRorganic is a jewel in the roughDRorganic is a jewel in the roughDRorganic is a jewel in the roughDRorganic is a jewel in the roughDRorganic is a jewel in the roughDRorganic is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostnugz View Post

heres a shot of my PUS Casey Jones#3 f2 @ day 12 of flowering
the only female found in a ten pack
hopin she turns out anything like the flicks stagger, loudog or august put up!

you should of kept the best male and taken clones off of that one girl so you could flower out the seed plant and made f2 out of the clone.

but thes pictures do make me jealous . i have wanted cj for so long but i can not seem to get a pack when there up for sale. ther gone like chicken and corn. gone i wished head seeds would make plenty to go around . good luck
DRorganic is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 07:10 PM #44
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a glorious beacon of lightghostnugz is a glorious beacon of lightghostnugz is a glorious beacon of lightghostnugz is a glorious beacon of lightghostnugz is a glorious beacon of lightghostnugz is a glorious beacon of lightghostnugz is a glorious beacon of lightghostnugz is a glorious beacon of lightghostnugz is a glorious beacon of lightghostnugz is a glorious beacon of lightghostnugz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRorganic View Post
you should of kept the best male and taken clones off of that one girl so you could flower out the seed plant and made f2 out of the clone.

but thes pictures do make me jealous . i have wanted cj for so long but i can not seem to get a pack when there up for sale. ther gone like chicken and corn. gone i wished head seeds would make plenty to go around . good luck
was gonna do this but had a mishap with my clones and accidently threw out clones from the two males i was keeping. this is what happens when things arent labeled properly:( definitely didnt lose the cuts to her though. have three going, getting ready for the next round.
ghostnugz is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2011, 05:21 AM #45
LouDog420

Oh no ghostnugz!! Too bad you lost your males but at least you got your lady.

Where you at h3ad?? I need me another fine casey jones male please

Got my lady already, just want to whore her out to some casey males

The search is half the fun!

but this is the other half

Old 06-07-2011, 05:48 AM #46
Hammerhead
Crusty old fart

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I sure wish he would release some more stock of everything he has. I only have one pack of his beans left

Old 06-07-2011, 06:19 AM #47
LouDog420

I feel you hammerhead. I've got a decent amount of cj F2s but its not the same.

Looking at that wavy gravy.... Maybe some tw II... Shit I want them all again, cause you know I can't miss out on the CJ... Everyone needs some h3ad...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:05 AM #48
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouDog420 View Post

The search is half the fun!

but this is the other half
Man these look dank as hell bro

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:50 AM #49
LouDog420

Thanks sotf! Glad to see you stop by

My love affair with casey is a bit like your love for the toof! Just can't get enough of this stuff

Old 07-07-2011, 05:17 AM #50
LouDog420

Got my casey keeper running indoors again at 14 days since the flip today. This stretchy little bitch is going to need some major ties this round. Running some blumats and she is sitting right under the 400w hps loving every minute of it. She's gonna get fat!

pic from 12 days... A little fan leaf twist can be seen on the left, which i believe comes from the sour diesel v.3

In other news, I popped a bunch of beans for this years outdoor season and threw them all at one plot to pollinate themselves. No watering, just amended soil, slow release ferts, and water crystals. We will let nature decide who breeds with who.

The orgy participants...

casey jones f2s (open pollination - 9 females and 4 males)
sour bubble f2s (open pollination - 3 females and 4 males)
sour bubble x casey jones (males and females of both)

I'm hoping to find some beans that are suitable to my outdoor environment after a few generations of breeding these outdoors. I plan on starting selections next year after the gene pools are mixed a bit, as well as bringing in more of the f2s and hybrid CJxSB as needed.

Wish I still had pics of all my parents, but unfortunately they were erased by the powers that be and cannot be recovered. It was all well documented, but we will start it up again!

Goals of this project are....
- Increase the vigor and rate of growth of sour bubble. Veg growth can be unbearably slow at times.
- Add CJ's airy bud structure to the dense SB buds to avoid mold and fungal issues
- Shorten the flowering time of the CJ slightly to better fit my outdoor environment.
- Create a nice hybrid stone with both sedative and h3ad/energetic effects!