You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Casey Jones Grow Along

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 Casey Jones Grow Along Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #16
Cool Moe

Cool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud of
Just did 3 rips of Casey and had my wife take me up to the DMV to get my drivers license renewed. Stonedest mugshot ever, with little tiny red slits where my eyes are supposed to be. Now if johnny law pulls me over and I'm way baked I'll look just like the guy in the picture.
Cool Moe jest offline   Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #17
LouDog420

Fantastic shots Stagger! I think it is quite difficult to take a bad picture with casey

LMAO at Cool Moe.
'Excuse me sir, please open your eyes for the picture.'
How come red isn't listed as an eye color??

Always thinking ahead

Old 04-13-2011, 06:10 AM   #18
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivor
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Casey Jones week 9, taken on the 12th of ApRIl!
vStagger Leev jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:51 AM   #19
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivor

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:21 AM   #20
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivor

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:52 AM   #21
krypt

krypt will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Beautiful girls everybody!

Amazing work H3ad!
krypt jest offline   Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 12:47 AM   #22
LouDog420

Loving the colors stagger! You have some serious skills friend Is it a clone or did you find her in a pack of seeds?? Always loving the big pics too... Screw those with slow internet!!

Nice shots from you too Philithy. None I've grown pack on the trichs all the way down the stems and fan leaves like casey does

Old 04-14-2011, 01:00 AM   #23
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

This is a clone i got from a good friend. I've wanted this strain since i saw it in high times a couple years ago in the issue with "The Collectors". I thought about it for a long time, and the power of manifestation is amazing! Thanks for the comments loudog, check out my casey jones thread to see more of my CJ's. Peace and grow with love. Stagger

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow

Old 04-14-2011, 02:22 AM   #24
sto

sto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the rough
looking nice your cj
4sd (repro) - chem#4-d - Sour Diesel - ECSD - ChemxSD#07 -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=107016

sto jest offline   Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 02:36 AM   #25
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

Close up of Casey Jones anyone?

Old 04-17-2011, 03:37 PM   #26
LouDog420

Always jonesing for some jones...

Came down at 64... Probably could have used another week - 10 days, but I can't see celebrating 420 without a little casey...

LD

Old 04-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #27
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

beutiful lou dog! I just chopped down mine the other day too. Just needed some for 4/20 of course! Beutiful show buddy!

Old 04-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #28
LouDog420

Thanks stagger.

I can't wait for the hash! My two phenos of CJ make some of the best stuff. Dry sift, then some ISO. Almost time to bust out the old screen and get to scraping!

Last round was with 9 CJ ladies and I had a nice big old pile of dry sift I've been toking on for a few months now. About time to refill my little extract jar

Old 04-27-2011, 12:23 AM   #29
LouDog420

Casey #9 is in the cure zone and getting better each day. A bit of a floral, lots of fuel type smell. Not quite as strong as my other pheno, but a bit better yielding with more stretch and slightly stronger branches.

Here's a couple shots.

And both my phenos. CJ 9 is a bit better yielding, moderate smell and taste, a bit stronger branches and is on the right.

CJ 5, taste and smell is 11/10, strong fuel funk. Floppy branches, slightly smaller stretch. The smoke is the best I've had and you can smell this stuff and recognize it from entirely too far away.

The phenos... I have another CJ 5 in flower atm, 45 days in. A few bananas are to be expected at the end of flower... All sterile on my keepers.

Bring out the CASEY!!!

LD

Old 04-27-2011, 01:15 AM   #30
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

Looks like some good ol' CJ loudog! How's the flavors? I've been smokin on mine for a few days now...still curing but just cant wait to smoke it. VERY heady sativa high, but makes you kinda confused, like walking around in circles confused. Heres some of my dry and finished product. Peace loudog! Stagger