Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Casey Jones Grow Along

Thread Title Search
Visit Precision Extraction
Casey Jones Grow Along Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2011, 02:51 PM #11
LouDog420

Pross, thanks for stopping by...

I'll give you my quick little synopsis...

My casey goes something like this... Fast grower, can take a moderate/high strength nutes. Still won't show many deficiencies even at a lower strength solution. Cal-mag hog for me in coco... Stretch is 2-3x after the flip. Yield is off the charts as you can tell by my last pic... Tiny little pot, big old buds. Resin coverage and stink are both wonderful and one of the best I've grown.

Buds are fluffy and fat, not little dense beasters, which I think helps to preserve the quality when in jars.

If you can get your hands on her, CJ won't disappoint... I've got her shoved in a 2' wide room and she is right around 5.5 feet. She was ~2.5 feet at the flip....

LD

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:46 PM #12
Rezinous

Rezinous will become famous soon enoughRezinous will become famous soon enough
wow so many beutifull casey girls in this thread

roll on the next release of this strain h3Ad

Old 04-12-2011, 06:01 AM #13
Pross

Pross is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouDog420 View Post
Pross, thanks for stopping by...

I'll give you my quick little synopsis...

My casey goes something like this... Fast grower, can take a moderate/high strength nutes. Still won't show many deficiencies even at a lower strength solution. Cal-mag hog for me in coco... Stretch is 2-3x after the flip. Yield is off the charts as you can tell by my last pic... Tiny little pot, big old buds. Resin coverage and stink are both wonderful and one of the best I've grown.

Buds are fluffy and fat, not little dense beasters, which I think helps to preserve the quality when in jars.

If you can get your hands on her, CJ won't disappoint... I've got her shoved in a 2' wide room and she is right around 5.5 feet. She was ~2.5 feet at the flip....

LD
Think I can flip her at a foot tall? closet is only 6' tall?

Last edited by Pross; 04-12-2011 at 06:03 AM.. Reason: read the entire post
Pross is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2011, 02:18 PM #14
LouDog420

Depending on your pheno, flip at a foot and may end up with a 2-3.5 ft plant

There's always training.

With 6 feet of height and some work, you can grow anything you like in a closet bro!

Old 04-12-2011, 06:47 PM #15
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
My Casey Jones at week 8! Everyones photos look amazing. What great genetics, thank you head seeds! Anyone growing their other strain "Geisha"? that looks epic as well... Grow with love all! Stagger
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:49 PM #16
Cool Moe

Cool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of lightCool Moe is a glorious beacon of light
Just did 3 rips of Casey and had my wife take me up to the DMV to get my drivers license renewed. Stonedest mugshot ever, with little tiny red slits where my eyes are supposed to be. Now if johnny law pulls me over and I'm way baked I'll look just like the guy in the picture.
Cool Moe is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:44 PM #17
LouDog420

Fantastic shots Stagger! I think it is quite difficult to take a bad picture with casey

LMAO at Cool Moe.
'Excuse me sir, please open your eyes for the picture.'
How come red isn't listed as an eye color??

Always thinking ahead

Old 04-13-2011, 07:10 AM #18
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
Casey Jones week 9, taken on the 12th of ApRIl!

Old 04-13-2011, 07:51 AM #19
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:21 AM #20
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur