in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Casey Jones Grow Along

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 Casey Jones Grow Along Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #1
LouDog420

Casey Jones Grow Along

Bringing the grow along back from the dead. This had to be my favorite thread here at IC before it disappeared. So let's start it up again, and give casey the spotlight she deserves. Too bad we lost all the good info, but we gotta start from somewhere.

Throw up your pics... Seedlings, veggers, footlong buds, males, schmoe clones, whatever it is, as long as there is some casey in it, I wanna see it!

I'll be excited to see all my old friends in here rocking their caseys... I'll be throwing up a pic of my CJ 9 ready to come down in a couple weeks. Forearm size colas, that are fuckin' tastey looking!

Everyone, show me your h3ad!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
chefro420

Love the CJ!

Old 04-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
Guest3498

Casey is a beast!

Old 04-10-2011, 04:44 PM   #4
Cool Moe

Cool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud of
LouDog, good to see ya back at it. Your garden looks fine fine fine like always. Loves me some Casey Jones.
Cool Moe jest offline   Quote

Old 04-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
sto

sto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the rough
Soon i can grow a casey jones cut
happy i am
4sd (repro) - chem#4-d - Sour Diesel - ECSD - ChemxSD#07 -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=107016

sto jest offline   Quote

Old 04-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #6
LouDog420

Glad to see some friends popping in Cool Moe. Gotta keep the CJ Grow Along up and going... Too bad I lost all those pics from the last thread, but we'll fill this up soon enough... I've got a CJ at 58 days in atm...

Nice to see the rest of the shots. Great shots from chefro. I've found my girls with a bit of color seem to have a bit more stink to them. You look like you found yourself some winners there!

Vado, looks like your casey is about to blow up! NICE!

Great to have you on the train sto!

Old 04-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #7
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivor
Great Casey pics LouDog, Vado & Chefro...
I'm a light feeder, but I see I'm not the only one with deficiency issues. Next round (f3's),
more nutes!
festivus jest offline   Quote

Old 04-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #8
Elessar
look in to the sky..

Elessar is a jewel in the roughElessar is a jewel in the roughElessar is a jewel in the roughElessar is a jewel in the rough
Casey Jones

Casey Jones(Periphery cut)
70 days on 12/12
Soil:Biobizz
Nutrients:Biobizz
Hand watering
Light:600w

Good Luck
Elessar
Elessar jest offline   Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #9
LouDog420

great shots elessar! That looks like a room full of healthy girls...

Here's a shot of 2 of my keeper phenos. From my original pack I had 14 beans, 100% germ, and 9 beautiful ladies!

CJ 5 at 28 days in... She's the purple plant in my first post Stinkin' like some fuel/hawaiian punch. Crazy floppy stems and a medium yielder... Great smell, great smoke...

CJ 9 at 58 days in... Fat and sticky... More of a floral sweet smell. Definitely the biggest yielder... She got the big flush 1.5 weeks ago. Straight water since then. She should go right around 70 days...

Just a tribute to head and his great work. Missed the boat on his Wavy gravy drop and am a bit upset about that... But hopefully he starts popping in more again! I've been missing the philosophical insight that comes from grat3ful's head...

Cheers,
LD

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #10
Pross

Pross is on a distinguished road
Can we pls get some stats? How tall? How wide? Those are the most important for me as I grow in closets. How is the nute tolerance? Picked up my Wavy Gravy from the post office just today and for some reason I was driving like I stole something rushing home.lol Had to calm my self down, you know how I did that . Please if you have any info growing her I'd geatly appreciate it.
Pross jest offline   Quote

Old 04-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #11
LouDog420

Pross, thanks for stopping by...

I'll give you my quick little synopsis...

My casey goes something like this... Fast grower, can take a moderate/high strength nutes. Still won't show many deficiencies even at a lower strength solution. Cal-mag hog for me in coco... Stretch is 2-3x after the flip. Yield is off the charts as you can tell by my last pic... Tiny little pot, big old buds. Resin coverage and stink are both wonderful and one of the best I've grown.

Buds are fluffy and fat, not little dense beasters, which I think helps to preserve the quality when in jars.

If you can get your hands on her, CJ won't disappoint... I've got her shoved in a 2' wide room and she is right around 5.5 feet. She was ~2.5 feet at the flip....

LD

Old 04-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #12
Rezinous

Rezinous has a spectacular aura aboutRezinous has a spectacular aura about
wow so many beutifull casey girls in this thread

roll on the next release of this strain h3Ad

Old 04-12-2011, 05:01 AM   #13
Pross

Pross is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouDog420 View Post
Pross, thanks for stopping by...

I'll give you my quick little synopsis...

My casey goes something like this... Fast grower, can take a moderate/high strength nutes. Still won't show many deficiencies even at a lower strength solution. Cal-mag hog for me in coco... Stretch is 2-3x after the flip. Yield is off the charts as you can tell by my last pic... Tiny little pot, big old buds. Resin coverage and stink are both wonderful and one of the best I've grown.

Buds are fluffy and fat, not little dense beasters, which I think helps to preserve the quality when in jars.

If you can get your hands on her, CJ won't disappoint... I've got her shoved in a 2' wide room and she is right around 5.5 feet. She was ~2.5 feet at the flip....

LD
Think I can flip her at a foot tall? closet is only 6' tall?

Last edited by Pross; 04-12-2011 at 05:03 AM.. Reason: read the entire post
Pross jest offline   Quote

Old 04-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #14
LouDog420

Depending on your pheno, flip at a foot and may end up with a 2-3.5 ft plant

There's always training.

With 6 feet of height and some work, you can grow anything you like in a closet bro!

Old 04-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #15
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivorvStagger Leev is a survivor
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
My Casey Jones at week 8! Everyones photos look amazing. What great genetics, thank you head seeds! Anyone growing their other strain "Geisha"? that looks epic as well... Grow with love all! Stagger
vStagger Leev jest offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.