Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > MSS X Sour Bubble bx1

Thread Title Search
Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
MSS X Sour Bubble bx1 Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2011, 05:49 PM #31
RoachClip
I hold El Roacho's

RoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to beholdRoachClip is a splendid one to behold
Classic Journel with some pimp ass genetics going back 3 years ago, this is a thread to watch, them plants are blowing up!!

House of Love Seeds
RoachClip is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2011, 09:38 PM #32
Buddle

Buddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of light
FYI Mass Super Skunk is extremely susceptible to light leaks.She also has very big leaves.
The pheno that looks more sativa than the big leafed phenos has mss leaves on her, imo.
SB leaves are more blocky and mss is more curvey with points at her leaf tips.See if I can drum up some pics for you.

Old 05-11-2011, 10:39 PM #33
Hammerhead
Crusty old fart

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
3 of the plants are big broad leaf Indica Dom. There is 1 that is Medium leaf in size and not so compact. 1 of the broad leaf was culled yesterday for being a male. 1 of the plants is confirmed female she is the biggest plant and has some massive leaves.

When you say light leaks is this across the board or just happened to you?

Old 05-13-2011, 03:57 PM #34
Buddle

Buddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of lightBuddle is a glorious beacon of light
Never happened to me.It was told to me from the person I got her from.She grew her for yrs and all the sudden outta no where she started herming. My friend eventually found a pinhole leak and then after speaking with others that had her found she was susceptible to this..I believe that came straight from the chem family..

Old 05-13-2011, 04:08 PM #35
The Revolution

The Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of lightThe Revolution is a glorious beacon of light
Healthy plants HH! Should be some chunky flowers loaded with trichs. From my experience, the bushier plants should be Skunk Dom, while the other single stalked plants will likely be SB dom. Good luck.
The Revolution is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2011, 03:12 AM #36
Hammerhead
Crusty old fart

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
I got 3 females out of 5. 2 are massive bushes and 1 is more open with smnaller leaves. I think the big leaf phenos are Sour Bubble side and the smaller leaf is from the skunk. SB is well known for its huge leaves. Most of the skunks I have grown had smaller leaves.

Old 05-16-2011, 05:58 AM #37
Hammerhead
Crusty old fart

OK I had to arange my Album so pics are missing from earlyer posts.

These plants are just getting nice big bushes I like it when they grow like these.

Old 05-17-2011, 08:22 AM #38
Hammerhead
Crusty old fart

some more pics these 2 should give me some decent buds,

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:28 PM #39
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
daym good looking!good luck hammer

Old 05-20-2011, 06:06 AM #40
RugerBaby
Autos are for pussies!

RugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really nice
nice, tagged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartPothead View Post
I'm looking for career change and was wondering what qualifications do you need to become a MOD on ICMAG?
What does the avg MOD make around here?
RugerBaby is offline Quote