You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Suspicious projects

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
Suspicious projects Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2011, 09:10 AM #41
Suspect

Suspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to all
The screen will not be tall enough, and my idea was to make my plants "flat" sideways just to guideline in which direction to grow, I will try to fill the screen sideways and then let the plants grow upwards freely.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:22 PM #42
Suspect

Suspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to allSuspect is a name known to all

Removed Diesel Haze 2 from the circus..
400th post

Old 04-21-2011, 07:48 AM #43
Suspect

My outdoor 2011 beans have all sunk to the bottom of my water glass after 2 days.

Pehkuruder x Thyphoon

Going to veg them to about 5 inches height inside under some artificial lighting.

EDIT. Colombian Haze is also female

Old 04-23-2011, 02:21 PM #44
Suspect

Leftover sticks and leaf butane oil!
Mixed with some herb that was vapored once already

Old 04-23-2011, 07:30 PM #45
Suspect

Colombian Haze BEFORE

Together with Diesel Haze

Colombian Haze AFTER

Sideview

Old 04-23-2011, 07:33 PM #46
VIKINGtrich

VIKINGtrich is a jewel in the roughVIKINGtrich is a jewel in the roughVIKINGtrich is a jewel in the roughVIKINGtrich is a jewel in the roughVIKINGtrich is a jewel in the roughVIKINGtrich is a jewel in the rough
Nice and clean bro... I like the vert setup... I do the samething to hold up seedlings..lol.. Works great... You can use twist ties (bread ties) too...

Nice grow bro.
VIKINGtrich is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2011, 03:34 AM #47
SirTOKESalot

SirTOKESalot has disabled reputation
Cool show man, As you know i am just starting to grow with vert, So you might be seeing some of your moves in my grows!

Looking forward to seeing how the vert scrog of sorts works out.
In no way is anything I post truthful, It is all fiction. My photos are from Google, my Stories and advice are Ripped from other peoples post. This is strictly a way to make me feel better about my self, because I Indeed do not grow Marijuana. That would be Illegal.
SirTOKESalot is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2011, 07:07 PM #48
Suspect

It's been awhile and there's some news to be told now.

Jack herer was male and had to be removed, also the chilis from the background have been removed.
The tent now consists of 1 Colombian Haze and 1 Diesel Haze + rooted top of the female DH that earlier came off by accident.

Colombian Haze

Diesel Haze

Old 05-08-2011, 07:10 AM #49
Suspect

Diesel Haze ~20 days into flower

Colombian Haze

I added some more net on the sides for the CH monster! It looks like some silly weedplant trying to build wings with some leaves and buds..

Old 05-09-2011, 06:23 AM #50
elgwedoloco

elgwedoloco is on a distinguished road
Beutiful setup and strains(at least what is left of them, sad to hear about the males). What are those plastic clips you use to train plants? Home Made? Store Bought?
elgwedoloco is offline Quote