Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Suspicious projects

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 Suspicious projects Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2011, 06:45 AM   #61
HushemFlupskluk
More = more

HushemFlupskluk will become famous soon enoughHushemFlupskluk will become famous soon enough
Looking just like my setup in my Homebox S

Plants look very healthy in that stadium of flower. Keep it up!

..Want to know final result
HushemFlupskluk jest offline   Quote

Old 05-27-2011, 06:49 PM   #62
Suspect

Suspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivor
Day 43 since lightswitch

And the top from the same plant, also now flowering

My Colombian Haze is having some troubles, some leaves are showing a what I think is a Manganese deficiency. Will have to see what to do as my micronutes contain lots of N.
Oh and the cooltube is gone, going bare bulb rest of it.

Have a nice weekend

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #63
Suspect

Suspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivor
Photos with better light
Colombian Haze

Diesel Haze

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:18 AM   #64
Suspect

Old 06-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #65
Suspect

EDIT. New pictures added
In the picture below are Colombian Haze and Diesel Haze at day 57. And cuttings from the same plants, the smaller ones are growing taller and flowering and the bushier DH is more developed and is flowering nicely.

Diesel Haze

Colombian Haze

And the small clones
CH

DH

The big DH is flushing and it's day 63, going to chop it next wed-fri

Old 06-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #66
B. Friendly
"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude

B. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond repute
all I can say is very nice!
picasso stuff there bro
Thomas Clarkson
"The world runs on the initiative of about 5% of the people; the rest need orders. The consensus of the other 95% on the subject of one's relatonship with: government-banks-tax agencies-courts and corporations (all separate realms) is defective in that such inert abstractions have been accorded superiority over living beings.
Governments are transitory mental contrivances set up by the clever few for the purpose of living off the efforts of the trusting many - a generalization, yes, but also the TRUTH." Cracking the Code, 3rd edition
B. Friendly jest offline   Quote

Old 06-25-2011, 09:17 AM   #67
Suspect

CHOPPED the DH yesterday @68 days! I had no information about flowering time but I guess the usual range is 10-12 weeks for this one. Checked the thricomes with a 30x lense and saw roughly 80% milky 20% amber.
I got pretty worried and paranoid while trimming it in the kitchen because it was so damn smelly ..
After some closer inspection and trimming I noticed that buds had been blocking others behind em alot, and there were basically half way up the plants height, a double layer of buds.

wake n bake

Old 06-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #68
paulo73
Convicted for turning dreams into reality

paulo73 is a survivorpaulo73 is a survivorpaulo73 is a survivorpaulo73 is a survivorpaulo73 is a survivorpaulo73 is a survivorpaulo73 is a survivorpaulo73 is a survivorpaulo73 is a survivorpaulo73 is a survivorpaulo73 is a survivor
Congratz on the harvest, looks fine herb to me.
ATB

Here we go again (MIS, Kritical Kush,Motavation,Suicide Cheese, OG Pest, Blues and many others)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274159

Adventure in Morocco
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182914

Wizards of Oz Testers MBS&Z99
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228036

Ganesh Deep Strawberry Diesel
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225420

A Life full of stupid shit is a well fertilized Life
Make your own mistakes and please don´t miss the lessons hidden within them
paulo73 jest offline   Quote

Old 06-26-2011, 03:43 AM   #69
dieselbyrd

dieselbyrd will become famous soon enough
Get a closeup of the bud after its all dry
dieselbyrd jest offline   Quote

Old 06-27-2011, 10:49 AM   #70
Suspect

Dried budshots

I think it dried up pretty fast but after all the buds weren't as tight and dense as they looked.

Sloppy trimming.

Trimming straight from the v-scrog was pain in the ass, next time I'll use less cable ties and iron wire

PUFF!
Suspect jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #71
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivor
Very nice grow dude, but your purple stems are "classic" signs of Cal-Mag deficiency, the only reason I know this is I had the VERY SAME look in my stems. If you use some Cal-Mag, maybe a little Dripclean to rinse out the salts, you'll be AMAZED at the larger yields and better buds you'll get.

Great job though on the weed doughnut! Major respect!

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields jest offline   Quote

Old 06-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #72
dieselbyrd

dieselbyrd will become famous soon enough
Nice buds i think im going to try a dual 600w vert and veg 9 weeks with 8 plants hoping for 140g's each cant wait
dieselbyrd jest offline   Quote

Old 06-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #73
Suspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by megayields View Post
Very nice grow dude, but your purple stems are "classic" signs of Cal-Mag deficiency, the only reason I know this is I had the VERY SAME look in my stems. If you use some Cal-Mag, maybe a little Dripclean to rinse out the salts, you'll be AMAZED at the larger yields and better buds you'll get.

Great job though on the weed doughnut! Major respect!
You are right about that, the Colombian haze prolly wanted more nutes than the DH overall, and I'm starting to fix the problem although I think it's kind of hard with my TRIOpack (grow,bloom,micro) to fix it at this point, not many weeks left anyway.

Old 07-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #74
CreQ
Banned

CreQ is on a distinguished road
do you ever have problems having the fan under the 1k? last time i tried putting a fan under the bulb the fan just moved in circles and i was afraid they'd burn the plants....
CreQ jest offline   Quote

Old 07-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #75
Suspect

Colombian Haze harvest

Alright so it was time to take down the Colombian Haze a few days ago.
Yield looks alright for one plant with alot of cal-mag deficiencies in flowering.
The buds' structure is quite airy but they're big. There were almost no trimming to do, just removal of the dried brown leaves, I didn't even trim more than that. I had some of this to vaporize before I took down the whole plant.
The smoke is very intense sativa mindfuck, to be more clear I would call this strain some kind of soulmirror. It forces you to think about urself alot and I like that. S
o if you've been an asshole or have alot of stress you're prolly going to experience a little paranoid/negative feeling with this strain, and if things are fine, then you're mostly gonna enjoy the energizing uphigh with alot of ridiculous thoughts patterns and ideas.

I will start curing my CH and let ya'll know more about it when the true ripe characteristics of this herb reveals itself.