Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Suspicious projects

Thread Title Search    
Click for Medman's Genetics
 Suspicious projects Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 07:33 PM   #46
VIKINGtrich

VIKINGtrich is a name known to allVIKINGtrich is a name known to allVIKINGtrich is a name known to allVIKINGtrich is a name known to allVIKINGtrich is a name known to allVIKINGtrich is a name known to all
Nice and clean bro... I like the vert setup... I do the samething to hold up seedlings..lol.. Works great... You can use twist ties (bread ties) too...

Nice grow bro.
VIKINGtrich jest offline   Quote

Old 04-26-2011, 03:34 AM   #47
SirTOKESalot

SirTOKESalot has disabled reputation
Cool show man, As you know i am just starting to grow with vert, So you might be seeing some of your moves in my grows!

Looking forward to seeing how the vert scrog of sorts works out.
In no way is anything I post truthful, It is all fiction. My photos are from Google, my Stories and advice are Ripped from other peoples post. This is strictly a way to make me feel better about my self, because I Indeed do not grow Marijuana. That would be Illegal.
SirTOKESalot jest offline   Quote

Old 05-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #48
Suspect

Suspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivor
It's been awhile and there's some news to be told now.

Jack herer was male and had to be removed, also the chilis from the background have been removed.
The tent now consists of 1 Colombian Haze and 1 Diesel Haze + rooted top of the female DH that earlier came off by accident.

Colombian Haze

Diesel Haze

Old 05-08-2011, 07:10 AM   #49
Suspect

Suspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivor
Diesel Haze ~20 days into flower

Colombian Haze

I added some more net on the sides for the CH monster! It looks like some silly weedplant trying to build wings with some leaves and buds..

Old 05-09-2011, 06:23 AM   #50
elgwedoloco

elgwedoloco is on a distinguished road
Beutiful setup and strains(at least what is left of them, sad to hear about the males). What are those plastic clips you use to train plants? Home Made? Store Bought?
elgwedoloco jest offline   Quote

Old 05-09-2011, 06:02 PM   #51
Suspect

They're cable ties, and if you meant the other ones, they're bought in a gardening store for training tomatoes and such..
The DH is absolutely insane in trichs and odor, probably need to buy a new carbon filter.

Old 05-14-2011, 02:22 PM   #52
Suspect

Any ideas for how long Diesel Hazes/Sour Diesel plants want nitrogen in flowering? I'm not sure what the flowering time for my Diesel Haze even is but I'm guessing it's more than the Sour Diesel's 63 days. In Marlo's thread he recommended giving nitrogen to SD's past day 29 of flowering.

Bought a new 2.5 times bigger carbon filter which I will install.
I've had some unexpected problems with heat, must be because outdoor temps have gone up. Removed the wheelie table to get my bulb and plants lower to where cold air is entering the tent.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:32 PM   #53
Suspect

Diesel Haze female top that fell off, has now started flowering.

Diesel Haze flowering day 27ish

Old 05-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #54
Suspect

Family

Improved version

Diesel Haze

Colombian Haze

Smells are in control and the heat has gone down 3 celsius degrees, looks promising.
Lesson learned, have to make sure the carbon+exhaust fan are powerful enough to keep up with the Honeywell's caused aircirculation.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:55 PM   #55
B. Friendly
"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude

B. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond reputeB. Friendly has a reputation beyond repute
sexy pics bro,
can't wait to hear how she smokes...
Puff on
Thomas Clarkson
"The world runs on the initiative of about 5% of the people; the rest need orders. The consensus of the other 95% on the subject of one's relatonship with: government-banks-tax agencies-courts and corporations (all separate realms) is defective in that such inert abstractions have been accorded superiority over living beings.
Governments are transitory mental contrivances set up by the clever few for the purpose of living off the efforts of the trusting many - a generalization, yes, but also the TRUTH." Cracking the Code, 3rd edition
B. Friendly jest offline   Quote

Old 05-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #56
elgwedoloco

elgwedoloco is on a distinguished road
MMMMM....Beautiful!!!!!
elgwedoloco jest offline   Quote

Old 05-22-2011, 07:57 AM   #57
Suspect

Thanks for the kind heart warming words, I'm currently feeding them 2:1 ml/L florabloom and floramicro + Advanced enzymes + maximum recommendation of organic bloomstimulator.
This stimulator has always worked great for me, early on flower forming is rapid and flowers develop everywhere, which doesn't matter in a vert-setup, as I get enough light to the popcorn as well.

I'm going to decrease floramicro nutes for the Diesel Haze slowly, it's past 30 days of flowering already. And I think it's time to cut down on N.

The Columbian Haze needs more micro nutes and I will have to make another separate solution for it, it almost shows a tiny N deficiency, although gotta be careful with N at this point. CH could prolly take 2.5/1.5 FB/FM for alteast 1-2 weeks.

Old 05-22-2011, 09:05 AM   #58
prowler

prowler is a glorious beacon of lightprowler is a glorious beacon of lightprowler is a glorious beacon of lightprowler is a glorious beacon of lightprowler is a glorious beacon of light
Looking good bro! I'd suggest to move that ballast out of your tent. Drops your temps ~1 C.

prowler jest offline   Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 12:17 AM   #59
turbolaser4528

turbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to beholdturbolaser4528 is a splendid one to behold
f**k yeah bro! maybe drop the cooltube for added lumens if your not actively cooling with it. just a thought, love that diesel haze
turbolaser4528 jest offline   Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 12:52 AM   #60
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivor
Looking good Suspect.....I suspect you will have some great success bwahahah I made a funny.

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.