Cool show man, As you know i am just starting to grow with vert, So you might be seeing some of your moves in my grows!
Looking forward to seeing how the vert scrog of sorts works out.
In no way is anything I post truthful, It is all fiction. My photos are from Google, my Stories and advice are Ripped from other peoples post. This is strictly a way to make me feel better about my self, because I Indeed do not grow Marijuana. That would be Illegal.
It's been awhile and there's some news to be told now.
Jack herer was male and had to be removed, also the chilis from the background have been removed.
The tent now consists of 1 Colombian Haze and 1 Diesel Haze + rooted top of the female DH that earlier came off by accident.
They're cable ties, and if you meant the other ones, they're bought in a gardening store for training tomatoes and such..
The DH is absolutely insane in trichs and odor, probably need to buy a new carbon filter.
Any ideas for how long Diesel Hazes/Sour Diesel plants want nitrogen in flowering? I'm not sure what the flowering time for my Diesel Haze even is but I'm guessing it's more than the Sour Diesel's 63 days. In Marlo's thread he recommended giving nitrogen to SD's past day 29 of flowering.
Bought a new 2.5 times bigger carbon filter which I will install.
I've had some unexpected problems with heat, must be because outdoor temps have gone up. Removed the wheelie table to get my bulb and plants lower to where cold air is entering the tent.
Smells are in control and the heat has gone down 3 celsius degrees, looks promising.
Lesson learned, have to make sure the carbon+exhaust fan are powerful enough to keep up with the Honeywell's caused aircirculation.
sexy pics bro,
can't wait to hear how she smokes...
Puff and "B.Friendly"
"It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
When mankind first saw the necessity of government, it is probable that many had conceived the desire of ruling. Thomas Clarkson
"The world runs on the initiative of about 5% of the people; the rest need orders. The consensus of the other 95% on the subject of one's relatonship with: government-banks-tax agencies-courts and corporations (all separate realms) is defective in that such inert abstractions have been accorded superiority over living beings.
Governments are transitory mental contrivances set up by the clever few for the purpose of living off the efforts of the trusting many - a generalization, yes, but also the TRUTH." Cracking the Code, 3rd edition
Thanks for the kind heart warming words, I'm currently feeding them 2:1 ml/L florabloom and floramicro + Advanced enzymes + maximum recommendation of organic bloomstimulator.
This stimulator has always worked great for me, early on flower forming is rapid and flowers develop everywhere, which doesn't matter in a vert-setup, as I get enough light to the popcorn as well.
I'm going to decrease floramicro nutes for the Diesel Haze slowly, it's past 30 days of flowering already. And I think it's time to cut down on N.
The Columbian Haze needs more micro nutes and I will have to make another separate solution for it, it almost shows a tiny N deficiency, although gotta be careful with N at this point. CH could prolly take 2.5/1.5 FB/FM for alteast 1-2 weeks.