Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Suspicious projects

Thread Title Search    
Click to Buy BOG Seeds!
 Suspicious projects Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #31
Suspect

Suspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivor
Aight so progress is amazing since cooltube input..I can almost hear the two Diesel Hazes growing! I also think they've hit the hempy bucket reservoar with their roots nicely, I've been feeding root stimulators all the time.
They're becoming very bushy and they both grow similarly. Alot of branches, so I decided to lift my bulb a bit to reach some height, and then I was thinking of super cropping, but we'll see..
Colombian Haze

Diesel Haze 1

Diesel Haze 2

Old 04-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #32
Stombe

Stombe will become famous soon enoughStombe will become famous soon enough
The 1 whos mind can't love grass will BuRn iN HeLL!!!

Love
Passion
Sympaty
Peace
Understanding

ZEN KARMA!

We are not worthy of living, unless we can legalize it!

Stombe jest offline   Quote

Old 04-06-2011, 07:41 PM   #33
Suspect

Suspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivorSuspect is a survivor
Accidentally "topped" my other DH just below the second internode..
The other DH is in alot of bending, using plastic clips and stuff. I will not increase nutrition levels, and give'm the usual formula, too much stress otherwise.
Guess it's time for a few words about the nutrients, I use Advanced hydroponics of Holland (chemical nutes for the last time).
I use a lucas formula kindof mix and I add liquid silicon, Advanced 100% BIO root stimulator and Enzymes+. That's it basically, into flowering I give Top Max.
Put the dead DH top into a rockwool cube and it's closed in a close to 100% humidity jar.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #34
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivor
Sorry to hear, Suspect. Here's to hoping the roots come fast.

DiscoBiscuit jest offline   Quote

Old 04-09-2011, 07:45 PM   #35
Suspect

Plants are doing fine, gardener was more stressed.
So here's how they look since last pictureupdate 6 days ago.

Diesel Haze (topped)

Diesel Haze (Bondage)

Colombian Haze Nice leaf form

And Jack Herer who suffered a bit in the first days and got burnt.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:26 AM   #36
Suspect

The Diesel Hazes are now put into a vertical net, colombian haze will grow freely just because I'm curious how it will look. This is the day I switch to 12/12 Yayayayy baby.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #37
Suspect

Photo update!

Whole family

Colombian Haze (sex unknown)

Diesel Haze 1 (female)

Diesel Haze 2 (male?)

Both DH's are in similar scrogs, and grow style has been the same, although one was LST'd and the other topped.
One DH is female IMO, can you guys confirm those are beginnings of balls?
Colombian haze and Jack herer sexes unknown.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:12 AM   #38
GOT DANK

GOT DANK has a brilliant futureGOT DANK has a brilliant futureGOT DANK has a brilliant futureGOT DANK has a brilliant futureGOT DANK has a brilliant futureGOT DANK has a brilliant futureGOT DANK has a brilliant futureGOT DANK has a brilliant futureGOT DANK has a brilliant futureGOT DANK has a brilliant futureGOT DANK has a brilliant future
dh 2 looks like male
GOT DANK jest offline   Quote

Old 04-20-2011, 05:42 AM   #39
Suspect

It sure does, but I'm gonna wait and see, it's only 5 days since 12/12 switch.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:26 AM   #40
GuerrillaG

GuerrillaG will become famous soon enough
Looks great. They all have such thick stems! They must be healthy thirsty girls (most of them).

Do you think that screen will be tall enough once those Hazes really start to stretch out?
GuerrillaG jest offline   Quote

Old 04-20-2011, 09:10 AM   #41
Suspect

The screen will not be tall enough, and my idea was to make my plants "flat" sideways just to guideline in which direction to grow, I will try to fill the screen sideways and then let the plants grow upwards freely.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:22 PM   #42
Suspect

Removed Diesel Haze 2 from the circus..
400th post

Old 04-21-2011, 07:48 AM   #43
Suspect

My outdoor 2011 beans have all sunk to the bottom of my water glass after 2 days.

Pehkuruder x Thyphoon

Going to veg them to about 5 inches height inside under some artificial lighting.

EDIT. Colombian Haze is also female

Old 04-23-2011, 02:21 PM   #44
Suspect

Leftover sticks and leaf butane oil!
Mixed with some herb that was vapored once already

Old 04-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #45
Suspect

Colombian Haze BEFORE

Together with Diesel Haze

Colombian Haze AFTER

Sideview