Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > HEAD SEEDS WAVY GRAVY

Thread Title Search    
Click to buy IC Mag Products
 HEAD SEEDS WAVY GRAVY Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #61
stinky steve

stinky steve is on a distinguished road
Finally recieved my pack. Was worried when the payment was takin more than two weeks by recorded. Many TY to H3ad n family not to mention the bay staff.
stinky steve jest offline   Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #62
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
Still waiting... I will be sick if these don't make it. A XyZ C99 is in there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
I would love to have his CJ. It just is never released? Most of his strains are not easy to obtain?
Yeah. It has been quite awhile since CJ was released. I had some of his C99bx going, but I lost the mother due to a move.

Hopefully production will pick up soon.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless jest offline   Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #63
Kinjo37
Yakuza

Kinjo37 has a spectacular aura aboutKinjo37 has a spectacular aura about
It's been 2 1/2 3 weeks still nothing.
Kinjo37 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #64
Hammerhead
Banned

Hammerhead is on a distinguished road
anyone start there gravy grows yet. I got my 4 MSS X SB BX1(SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE GAVE HERE A NAME) going. So far no issues babays look nice and healthy. We will see
Hammerhead jest offline   Quote

Old 04-06-2011, 12:18 AM   #65
sirshamus

sirshamus will become famous soon enoughsirshamus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
anyone start there gravy grows yet. I got my 4 MSS X SB BX1(SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE GAVE HERE A NAME) going. So far no issues babays look nice and healthy. We will see
I've got 4(4/4 germed) lil gravy babies going. Will report back if I find something dank, which I'm positive I will.
sirshamus jest offline   Quote

Old 04-06-2011, 03:52 AM   #66
VagPuncher
Balls Deep!!

VagPuncher is a survivorVagPuncher is a survivorVagPuncher is a survivorVagPuncher is a survivorVagPuncher is a survivorVagPuncher is a survivorVagPuncher is a survivorVagPuncher is a survivorVagPuncher is a survivorVagPuncher is a survivorVagPuncher is a survivor
My Gravy's got sent out today.
Yes!

Old 04-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #67
Kinjo37
Yakuza

Kinjo37 has a spectacular aura aboutKinjo37 has a spectacular aura about
Wavy Gravy just came in. Damn I was worried they took forever. Thought I was beat again. Thanks.
Kinjo37 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-12-2011, 06:01 PM   #68
chefboy6969
OverGrow Refugee

chefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant future
well i am kinda pissed, my payment hasn't even gotten to seedbay...and probably never will..

this is the first time in 6 years that i have lost an order, oh well not worth crying over spilled milk..No wavy Gravy for me

peace
Chefboy
chefboy6969 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #69
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
Got mine in yesterday.

They will be going into water in about 10 days, along with some Casey Jones and A11 x C99.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless jest offline   Quote

Old 04-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #70
Pross

Pross is on a distinguished road
Just picked up my Wavy Gravy. Got 2 BIG nice surprises also. 10 seeds of Sam the Skunkman Mixed seeds Haze/Skunk#1 and 10 Magical Mystery seed Mix 2011 freebies. I didn't open them till I got home! Was shaking the entire way. I knew something special was in there! Thank you seedbay!! Now to figure what to grow 1st
Pross jest offline   Quote

Old 04-12-2011, 08:53 PM   #71
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
They germinate well , 18 hour soak and 11/12 are good to go.

Will be documenting their progress in detail and flowering the males.
foomar jest online   Quote

Old 04-13-2011, 05:31 AM   #72
R3ZNH3AD

R3ZNH3AD will become famous soon enough
I GOT MINE....
R3ZNH3AD jest offline   Quote

Old 04-13-2011, 05:34 AM   #73
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivorPhillthy is a survivor
man i hope my payment gets there asap.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy jest offline   Quote

Old 04-13-2011, 05:49 AM   #74
R3ZNH3AD

R3ZNH3AD will become famous soon enough
I send positive energy your way Phillthy, your payment will arrive Thursday
R3ZNH3AD jest offline   Quote

Old 04-13-2011, 05:49 AM   #75
w00dy
Land of the Lost

w00dy has a spectacular aura aboutw00dy has a spectacular aura aboutw00dy has a spectacular aura about
Got mine a couple days ago!!