Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > HEAD SEEDS WAVY GRAVY

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 HEAD SEEDS WAVY GRAVY Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #46
Grimr3efer

Grimr3efer is just really niceGrimr3efer is just really niceGrimr3efer is just really niceGrimr3efer is just really nice
More Gravy please. That is all. TYVM.
Grimr3efer jest offline   Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #47
AugustWest
Listening for the secret, searching for the sound

AugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond reputeAugustWest has a reputation beyond repute
AugustWest has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
AugustWest jest offline   Quote

Old 03-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #48
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
Anyone going to grow these A.S.A.P. I would like to see a grow thread on these.
Soon as mine arrive, I will be starting a pack.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless jest offline   Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 03:32 AM   #49
chefboy6969
OverGrow Refugee

chefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant futurechefboy6969 has a brilliant future
sent my payment and have my fingers crossed for a safe transaction...

peace
Chefboy
chefboy6969 jest offline   Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 03:35 AM   #50
danimarie193

Do we have a date for the other drop?

Old 03-23-2011, 08:44 AM   #51
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivorazad is a survivor
Im wishing for another drop or relists.
its damn hard scoring any of H3ADS gear these days.my heads going around in circles..best of luck

Old 03-24-2011, 12:36 AM   #52
The Hummus Monk

The Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivor
Yeah...next drop please Clarence!
The Hummus Monk jest offline   Quote

Old 03-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #53
Rezinous

Rezinous has a spectacular aura aboutRezinous has a spectacular aura about
recieved my Wavy Gravy today... thanks for putting these out there H3ad

Old 03-26-2011, 01:50 PM   #54
sto

sto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the roughsto is a jewel in the rough
Receive mine
with cj#7 x c99 - buttyrekka freebies

4sd (repro) - chem#4-d - Sour Diesel - ECSD - ChemxSD#07 -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=107016

sto jest offline   Quote

Old 03-26-2011, 02:10 PM   #55
Bobby Stainless

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
*anxiously waiting*

In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:17 PM   #56
303hydro
senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia

303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of
Got them ridiculously fast.
303hydro jest offline   Quote

Old 03-27-2011, 01:03 AM   #57
Hammerhead
Banned

Hammerhead is on a distinguished road
great will be nice to se some Heads genetics being grown again. I have not seen anything from anyone in months. I started some MSS X SB BX1 yesterday
Hammerhead jest offline   Quote

Old 03-29-2011, 10:15 PM   #58
sirshamus

sirshamus will become famous soon enoughsirshamus will become famous soon enough
Got my gravy today, will be dropping 4 down tonight. Big thanks to the H3ad family and the seedbay staff.
sirshamus jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2011, 02:32 PM   #59
Bobby Stainless

Starting to freak out a little, waiting for my WG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
great will be nice to se some Heads genetics being grown again. I have not seen anything from anyone in months. I started some MSS X SB BX1 yesterday
I am going to have these running. Ill start some new threads when there is something to look at. Extremely jealous, of your mss x sb.

G13 Diesel
Casey Jones
C99 x A11
Four Play
Wavy Gravy

Old 04-03-2011, 11:37 PM   #60
Hammerhead
Banned

Hammerhead is on a distinguished road
I would love to have his CJ. It just is never released? Most of his strains are not easy to obtain?
Hammerhead jest offline   Quote