What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Vietnamese Black~

HarryNugz

A condensed version of a grow last season.

Approximately 3 weeks from seed

Attachments

• DSC_0117c.jpg
    DSC_0117c.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0116a.jpg
    DSC_0116a.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 13

HarryNugz

Outdoor temps cause the flowers to show color.

Attachments

• DSC_0001a.jpg
    DSC_0001a.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0003a.jpg
    DSC_0003a.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0011f.jpg
    DSC_0011f.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0011e.jpg
    DSC_0011e.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0016a.jpg
    DSC_0016a.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 22

HarryNugz

Finished and ready for cure! Outer fan leaves were left on to protect the buds.

Attachments

• DSC_0019c.jpg
    DSC_0019c.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0021a.jpg
    DSC_0021a.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0016b.jpg
    DSC_0016b.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0015c.jpg
    DSC_0015c.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0013b.jpg
    DSC_0013b.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 20

Baba Ku

Veteran
Very nice. I am very interested in how you like the high from those. I bet they taste exotically luscious.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outstandingly beautiful! :respect:

How long did they flower?
I have a pk. of the ACE VB x Meao Thai, but that'll be indoor.
Wish I could do that outdoor! :good:

P

Pannonia

Very nice Harry!
Can you tell me more about flowering periods and smell you got out of this ladys?
VB flowering few days:

G

guest121295

I've grown Ace's Orient Express a number of times and being 50% Vietnam Black you can find some very Vietnam dominant plants.Yours look fantastic, The OE I grew from Ace has always been in my top 10 of all time, largely I believe due to the VB influence.I'm such a fan of tropical sativas, brilliant outdoor grow!!:)

ManoVerde

I agree 100% with chaco.
I will add s.th and say that it is also an incredible producer, highest yield ever with OE.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Nice job HarryNugz! Dig the pots w/ wheels! Where did you find those VB seeds and what was the flowering time like? The dark one is lovely...is the dark coloring the reason they used "Black" in the name?

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Nice looking V. Black. I just wish I would have pursued this strain more on OG. Saw some bomb crosses and i'm pretty sure someone had it in it pure form in seed also. Hope it comes back pure 1 day again. Ya'll take care 1

ocean_grown

FUCK!! Somewhere in my old room there is a pack of seeds which are 100% VB. God dammit I'm going in there right now and tearing that room apart. Those look AMAZING.

HarryNugz

Sorry for the delay in reply. Been feeling under the weather last couple days. A smoke report in brief will be after this weekend sometime. I haven't vaped or smoked the green or purple buds since they went into the jars about 2.5months ago. Wanted a nice cure to sample them.

Highlighter..... The longest ones went into Dec. Once the daylight hrs dropped to 10/14 they quickly matured from top to bottom. When the rains came I finished them off indoors with 1000w hps. I also have some packs of the VBxThai. Looking forward to growing those as well.

The smell during flowering was very sweet but subdued until a breeze would bring it out. I sat out next to them daily catching a waft of their scent from time to time as I admired their beauty! Simply a beauty of a plant and one of my faves!!!

Where did I get the seeds? Got them from Heavens Stairway many moons ago!

Thanks everyone for dropping in and leaving your comments!

Attachments

• DSC_0107c.jpg
    DSC_0107c.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0108a (2).jpg
    DSC_0108a (2).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 13

HarryNugz

There was one Northern expression I dubbed the "Uncle Ho" pheno. Short and squat with very nice trichome production.

Attachments

• DSC_0202a.jpg
    DSC_0202a.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0185b.jpg
    DSC_0185b.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0185a.jpg
    DSC_0185a.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0200b.jpg
    DSC_0200b.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 20

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Second post...1st and 3rd plants (especially the 1st)...reminds me of the Spice Brothers picture from their Lieu Hanh offering (thinking the pic is the pure Vietnamese now) which is Neville's Haze x Vietnamese (Black?). They said the Vietnamese male was very early and dropped pollen before the Neville's female was even ready for it. Plants stayed somewhat short w/ that sativa Christmas tree stature. Let me know if you plan on making any F2's of the VB...definitely would be interested in those. Nice job w/ them Harry. Thinking about poppin' a few more Lieu Hanh atm...

Latest posts

Latest posts