I know... bout time is right.
So I made a few changes, don't want to make things easy for me. I like the challenge and stress I guess.
I picked up a 5x10 Secret Jardin, got it half full now and will fill the other side as soon as all the clones root and veg a bit. My plan is to harvest half the tent about every 35 days, strain dependent. I still need to do some electrical work so I can run 2k plus all the fans and dehuey and ac for summer if necessary. Right now they are under one 1000 hps and one 400 mh until I have time to set up the other side.
Running these in some recycled soil amended with 3LB recipe. This mix cooked for 2 months before plants went in. I like that this recipe is water only and ALMOST vegan... bone meal was added. My dumb, newbie ass put these clones into the hot soil mix right away and caused some issues, so they could be better, but they don't look too bad. Just looks like pH issues which cause the variegation to show some, but they seem to be getting healthier by the day. I did have to do a light nutrient tea last week and they loved it, so i have another tea brewing now. It may take me a few runs with this new soil mix but I think the soil it too light for this heavy feeder.
Just a peak