You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Mountain High's Headband

Thread Title Search
Click for Fastbuds Video Contest
Mountain High's Headband Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2011, 08:16 AM #71
Space Case

Space Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain High View Post
Yo Space case, I, like Self said, would like to smoke them side by side.
Hit me up in about 12 weeks or so...I just flipped a bunch of Loompa on 4/20...lets make it happen...
Space Case is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2011, 03:49 AM #72
Space Case

Space Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really nice
So you are putting your coco plants into organic amended soil in early bloom?

Old 04-23-2011, 04:21 AM #73
Mountain High
CANNABIS CONNOISSEUR

Mountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really nice
Yo Space, I've been growing in coco for years and now I'm somewhat bored with it, and now I'm giving the organic soil a go. I'm using the General Organics line of vegan bottle nutes, planted in sunshine and amended with either ancient forest or vermiblend, whatever my grow shop has at the time. Just met a grower chick that is gonna be hooking me up with some homemade vermicastings that she does. I can't wait to try that out, plus the best kind of vermicastings are free vermicastings. I find the G.O. nutes are a bit on the weak side, my heavy feeding Headband just inhales it faster than I can feed em.

I must say I am very pleased with my first indoor organic soil grow ATM and can't wait to test out the finished product. The whole soil food web is my kind of thing and just feels right to me. I see myself growing Organic soil for while. I plan on switching to amended soil soon and just reuse and re amend as needed. Who knows, we will see.

Mountain High's Headband
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=205645

1000w Casey Jones coco drip to waste. Complete.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=194919
Mountain High is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2011, 06:19 AM #74
Space Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain High View Post
Yo Space, I've been growing in coco for years and now I'm somewhat bored with it, and now I'm giving the organic soil a go. I'm using the General Organics line of vegan bottle nutes, planted in sunshine and amended with either ancient forest or vermiblend, whatever my grow shop has at the time. Just met a grower chick that is gonna be hooking me up with some homemade vermicastings that she does. I can't wait to try that out, plus the best kind of vermicastings are free vermicastings. I find the G.O. nutes are a bit on the weak side, my heavy feeding Headband just inhales it faster than I can feed em.

I must say I am very pleased with my first indoor organic soil grow ATM and can't wait to test out the finished product. The whole soil food web is my kind of thing and just feels right to me. I see myself growing Organic soil for while. I plan on switching to amended soil soon and just reuse and re amend as needed. Who knows, we will see.
Very cool man! General Organics is some good stuff! Can you use EWC to make up for the high levels of N the headband consumes?

Yea, I'm with you on the organics thing. It sure is fascinating! However, I'm new to coco at the moment. You should look up a guy on some other canna-boards that calls himself "Pigfarmer". He is vegging in coco for 60-90 days, up to 3 gal pot sizes. He feeds House and Garden Cocos A&B. For blooming, he takes his 3 gallon coco root ball and drops it into a 7 gallon pot of ogranic soil (amended Sunshine mix), and feeds House & Garden Bio-1 Soil, which is an organic line, pulling some great yields thanks to his massive coco root ball!

Old 04-26-2011, 03:02 AM #75
sweet-emotion

sweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the roughsweet-emotion is a jewel in the rough
all this Headband, Diesel, Chemdawg thing is full of mystery...but all great weed
sweet-emotion is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2011, 01:49 PM #76
guerilla415
Banned

guerilla415 is a jewel in the roughguerilla415 is a jewel in the roughguerilla415 is a jewel in the roughguerilla415 is a jewel in the roughguerilla415 is a jewel in the roughguerilla415 is a jewel in the roughguerilla415 is a jewel in the rough
beautiful plants brotha, headband is on my all timers list for sure, she'll be back.

love the simple coco method too, those girls sure love it.

enjoy the spoils!

guerilla
guerilla415 is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2011, 01:08 AM #77
Mountain High
CANNABIS CONNOISSEUR

Mountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really nice
Organic soil Headband at 70 days

Yeah... again. 10 gal this time.

Mountain High's Headband
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=205645

1000w Casey Jones coco drip to waste. Complete.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=194919
Mountain High is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:51 AM #78
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Beautiful looking plant. Excellent job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Marlo is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2011, 06:34 AM #79
SELFHEMPLOYED
सदस्य

SELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to beholdSELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to beholdSELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to beholdSELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to beholdSELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to beholdSELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to beholdSELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to beholdSELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to beholdSELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to beholdSELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to beholdSELFHEMPLOYED is a splendid one to behold
Shit looks so dank mountain.. You've got a green thumb, no doubt.

My 2k vert stadium grow... FINISHED Nailed 1.3GPW
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=185081
SELFHEMPLOYED is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2011, 06:39 AM #80
Ganja D

Looks great. I just harvested some recently. It looks identical to yours. It's great smoke.