What's new

Where's The Purps?...A Tribute to CannabisWorld!

G

Where's The Purps?!?

Bring on tha Color...Pics, Info, etc...it's all welcome here. :smoker:

Take 'er eazy, IGT :wave:

Last edited:
G

purps eh?

purps eh?

Why i got some :wave:

5224IMG_0508-med.jpg

Blueberry

5224IMG_0299-med.jpg

HDF

5224IMG_0164-med.jpg

Top 44, kinda purpl :woohoo:

Purp g13deezul baby

full time daddy
Veteran
purple pa purp?

purple pa purp?

one might sing about this,

or maybe even slang that baggie "it's the purp's" oO( look's n smells green to me)

BUT on the real.......... :woohoo: nutting like that nor cali purp

that blu moonshine? "flo" shiskaberry! blackberry :joint: no man its that ape graped colored n when u HIT/SMELL u know's u real got the really real

IGT know's ;)

heres a lil sumthings that might turn purple but its just not the "purp's"

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
Nspecta GT said:
Where's The Purps?...A Tribute to CannabisWorld!

Al'right y'all...I need my "Purple" fix...and since CW & OG appear ta be no more...looks like y'all are gonna have ta deal with me and all tha other Purple Freaks...HehHeh! :sasmokin:

u & and the rest of the crew are more then welcome :D we can deal as long as u can

G

Here's my Heavy Duty Fruity cut, she's referman's version and she was certainly a diamond in the rough, out of 9 girls this was the only one worth keeping, but she is phenomenal!! Looks. Taste. High. Outstanding. The only down side is she takes 12 weeks to finish, but she yields well at least.

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
take out the url so we can see :D

edit.......thx hehe

Last edited:

Wrecked

Some vbs suprise 2 weeks into flower and some dried purple kush shots and i must go smoke another bong of kush... PeAcE

DankBank

cool NGT... a pleasant deja vu.... we all know that this one was to be seen in the "most active" almost evert day. It felt like old times 4 a sec there...
db

ps now if you'd just give me the damned cut I been droolin' over in those pics for 75 years lol.

G

Mr Broken Bones needs to come in here and show ICMAG what the PURPLE MK ULTRA rareified pheno is all about... I swear to Jah I thought I had seen EVERY SINGLE pheno of MK Ultra possible [quite a few grows of mkultra under my belt] until I saw his auto-purp pheno.. that looks just like PK [purple kush].. quite an amazing plant.

Nspecta and the rest of my OG Dankness hommies... [where's DHK btw???],
WELCOME ABOARD BROS. LET THE DANKNESS RUN WILD HERE.
<--- Will Work For Trichs @ OG aka the TRAINWRECK WHORE :D

G

timtim: just wanted to say that last pic you posted is BEAUTIFUL.... seriously now

some True Blueberry

G

Purple Urkle.

Purple Urkle.

CW was a great place with a great community. I hope I find a place like that agian. At least some of the same names are still around.

slyfoxberg

bagseed purps

bagseed purps

here's some purple bagseed i grew outdoors last season. i had 2 originally but one got cut early due to recuring budrot problems.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is more like it

this is more like it

Now this is what im talking about.......getting on with things, some pretty pics to make ya feel better/more at home, whatever im just glad to see some of you lot coming with a positive input to IC......
Some purps for ya.....some natural, some uk weather aided.

Hope ya like em and i look forward to more threads such as this (although i think it may get moved to the flower pix forumn).
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts