Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > Sour D's ,Chem D's and Norths

Thread Title Search
Sour D's ,Chem D's and Norths Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2011, 04:53 AM #1
STUPPA

STUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the rough
Sour D's ,Chem D's and Norths

I hit the jackpot i've got some nice clones off a good friend and they have been growing for about 2 weeks now .
I have sour d cc and dna cuts , chem4d and chem5d and a strain i think is called norths.

Really looking forward to growing these out , i'm gonna do 3 large pots (40ltr) and 2 smaller pots (15ltr) under 1800w .

They are all vegging under 800w of halides now and i will add more lights as they get bigger .I'm hoping to get them proper big this time and get more out of my growspace.

______________________________ ____

Sour D DNA cut

Sour D CC

Chem4D

Chem5D

Had an accident with this one and broke the stem but it is still going

Norths

STUPPA is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2011, 11:44 AM #2
daoboxer
mmmm...tasty.

daoboxer will become famous soon enoughdaoboxer will become famous soon enoughdaoboxer will become famous soon enough
Nice find. Are you gonna keep the thread going, so we can see if these elite cuts are as good as they're cracked up to be? I'm sure they are, I would love to get my hands on the SourD cuts.
The Norths looks an interesting plant, got any info?
Nice grow, bro.
Peas.

Old 02-27-2011, 03:51 PM #3
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
cool stuff, i am running the diesel cuts myself atm, and i think i have the same c4d cuts too - we must have a mutual friend

i missed your last grow but checked in at the end - was very impressed with your lst work.
look forward to seeing this one progress

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2011, 03:53 PM #4
BIGGS

BIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the rough
your one lucky sob, lol. nice selection stuppa. can't wait to see what be trees you grow them into. good luck with them mate.
BIGGS is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2011, 03:55 PM #5
ForbiddenFruit

Nice! Score

Old 02-27-2011, 04:00 PM #6
STUPPA

STUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the roughSTUPPA is a jewel in the rough
Hi mate i'll do weekly updates and what not , yeah i'm looking forward to growing sour d and all of em infact.
I like the look of the norths ,i dont know exactly what is in it maybe someone has more info but as far as i know its northern lights and juicy fruit or fruity juice or whatever its called looks very elegant tho can't wait to try some of that.
STUPPA is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2011, 04:33 PM #7
r1rider

r1rider will become famous soon enoughr1rider will become famous soon enough
Nice looking plants STUPPA i`ll watch this grow out if i can.

r1
r1rider is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2011, 04:40 PM #8
STUPPA

Cheers for stopping by VG , BIGGS and forbidden fruit looks i missed you when i was replying , i dunno if i'm the only one but icmag seems to be running really slow it's taking like 2 mins for a page to load for me .

oh well it gives me enuff time to skin up while i'm waiting
STUPPA is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2011, 06:45 PM #9
theherbalizor

theherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to alltheherbalizor is a name known to all
Great start mate...... hope life is treating you well.

The Norths is

Northern Lights 5 x jucy fruit, x SSH.

9-12 weeker depending on how you want her... take her to the same time as the rest 77-84.

Can not wait to see what you do with them C4d's mate, esp the #4 she puts of freaking huge dense colas... def best left to 84. Just finishing my last nug / cola now. A nice 26g chunk of funk.

We will have to get together after you have done this run. I am putting my next one in in a few weeks, so reckon we will be hitting the 12/12 switch at the same time, which will be great for another week long smoke session. You got to check the hifi man... it really rocks.
theherbalizor is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2011, 07:06 PM #10
STUPPA

Hi r1

nice one for the info herb , it's got SSH in it ? yay bonus!

Thats a big bud innit , i think you might need some help with that hehe rock on

Last edited by STUPPA; 02-27-2011 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: monged
STUPPA is offline Quote