What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First grow-

kedja172

Those sour60s are huge! What light cycle did you use and how many days from germination to harvest?

24 hours of pure light, 1000w MH from germ untill about week 2 than 2000W HPS till the end, about 75 days, but some of my sour60's were blue streak, i got my seed stock and techniques from Mdanzig him self, i show a lot of respect to him and owe him a great deal, for teaching me much of what i know.

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
nice frost. how do you feel having a constant supply of weed? Isn't it fucking nuts?!

They look like they're out-done-doing themselves with these auto flowering strains. How's the potency?

kedja172

What size container did they need in the end? I'm about germ some myself...

the autos started in the 44oz speedway cups, than "raise" transplanted to 3 gallon. which is where we take the 44 oz cup and keep it raised up a bit in the 3 gallon pot so it has tiers., and having a constant supply of medicine is the shit. i never thought i would see the day where i would be giving out freebies to my friends.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice job, as this is has been a personal very close teaching in the progress. This grower has done well, 16 oz. dried weight from 11 Sour 60's.

kedja172

thanks bro i appreciate it, you've been telling me how good i have been doing since the beginning, and your right these pics do no justice at all, i need to get a better camera so i can take more and better pics of future and current grows.

kedja172

ill have some more pics coming up too. i have some nice shots of some LST i did, side by side with one natural.

J

joejusttyped

Id love to see some better pictures. I have three party cup s60's going right now in my tent at about 14 days old.

Good job

Latest posts

Latest posts