What's new

Triple Hash Schwag Swisher Blunt 101

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
Hi I.C.ers, I'm new here ya know, a refugee. anyway i just wanted to share with you guys my Triple Hash Schwag Swisher Blunt. the hash is made from 99% qwiso hash(3grades) and the schwag is regular mexibrick.

here we go
everything laid out

split the leaf

empty the guts

fill with schwag... or better if ya got it

next is the powdery hash...

one sprinkle...

and another sprinkle :yummy:

nicely distributed

cut a corner of hash oil

just a decent lil size

Last edited:

The Dopest

Veteran
and some more...

i roll the hash between my hands or rolling cards to get the "rope"

apply the "rope"

cut a nice corner of the light hash

look at this nice inside shot :yummy:

make a rope like before

apply

roll it up nice and tight..

looks like it came this way :joint:

any questions....

Last edited:
G

hehe, that's dope, bro, but i don't think it came that way ;) i know cop's that can spot a cut blunt from a mile away...

but very nice :yes: .... especially the stolen sonic tray!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Doesnt matter, we'll just tell Dr Robotnik its stolen and all the chaos emeralds in the world wont save you.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice blunt man, how did she smoke, any glowy bits fall on your lap, lol?

looks like a nice cocktail. i do wonder how you made it stick together again? do you use the glue from a normal pape? i'm not much of a blunt fan, so i'm no expert, but that example is surely worthy, hehe.

kilacaLIbud

nice lil hash blunt personally i would never smoke hash and schwag togeather.. ive made em like that .. but i use denatured oil . to cover the in side of the blunt then fill with mj.. i used to put hash in blunts.. but i do find that it doesnt get efficiant burn.. and falls out with ur ash..

nice blunt
all i smoke is blunts also..

now thats a nice lookin ciggarillo isnt it copper?

Last edited:

kilacaLIbud

gaiusmarius said:
nice blunt man, how did she smoke, any glowy bits fall on your lap, lol?

looks like a nice cocktail. i do wonder how you made it stick together again? do you use the glue from a normal pape? i'm not much of a blunt fan, so i'm no expert, but that example is surely worthy, hehe.

they stick togeather with a lil more saliva then a joint...j Papers have glue on them so u cant lick them to wet or they wont stick.. the key to a good blunt is the right amount of saliva and keep ur finger over the crease untill the saliva dries a lil ..dont just lick it like a joint and leave it alone..it will not stay togeather...

The Dopest

Veteran
nice blunt kilacali, and as soon as i harvest the MK i will roll another without the schwag.i think everyone should show their hash blunts thats got them!

and gaiusmarius, i usually hold the blunt facing left and right once filled and lick the edge away from me, then tuck the near edge in and fold the other over and seal to make a wrap. let it dry for a minute and smoke... smoke on....

verite, oilbaron, thanks for stopping by guys

blunts do stick together on their own, give a try if youwant to cheat you can tear blunt and wrap in sections i do that when i'm lazy and I want a tight wrap top to bottom, but of course tearing is not needed

edelephant

Am I missing something??? This is a Cali thing right????

Strange. I guess if I was a well known stoner it wouldn't be nothing but money to put my face on a some blunt papers....You think he actually uses that brand? Probably has a big ass box of each flavor.

cheers

edelephant

G

u usually try to rool my hash into lillte rat terds when i mix with weed for my blunt