Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Old Pink's F2's

Thread Title Search    
Click to download IC Magazine Issue #5
 Old Pink's F2's Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
The Hummus Monk

The Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivor
Old Pink's F2's

Hi Head and Casey fans!

I received some of Old Pink's Casey Jones f2's a while back. Apparently he selected for indica traits...

Has anyone grown these out or has an inkling as to what I might find?

Head - if this is the wrong place for this thread please accept my apologies and delete at will.

The Hummus Monk jest offline   Quote

Old 02-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivor
Hi Monk, I was fortunate enough to get a pack of OP's casey jones f2s, got them in veg now. They were really slow to start, didn't know if they would go or not, had some leaf mutation at the start. They are slowly getting bigger, but are behind the 3 other strains started at the same time. Too early to tell which way they will lean.

Thanks again Old Pink and Head for what I'm hoping will be a killer strain!
festivus jest offline   Quote

Old 02-15-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
The Hummus Monk

The Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivorThe Hummus Monk is a survivor
Festivus - Cheers for that...any chance you could post some pics here as you go along the journey?

Old 02-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #4
Tr33

20 seeds
6 fem/14males
no reversals
one fem autoflower
4 male autoflowers
2 girls kept as mom's
1000+ f3 seeds from the 4 fems, 1 male

yield 2.5oz/plant
veg to 18" then flip
7x7x7 soiless hydro pots
75 days
Botanicare nutes
very stretchy
massive bud growth starts about week 5
she gains massive weight
in the last weeks of growth, huge solid tight nugs

Day 55

Day 45+-

post#777
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_3469.jpg (68.4 KB, 414 views)
File Type: jpg 100_3472.jpg (82.6 KB, 413 views)
File Type: jpg 100_3475.jpg (42.8 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg 100_3476.jpg (49.5 KB, 409 views)
File Type: jpg 100_3382.jpg (109.7 KB, 416 views)

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:00 AM   #5
The Hummus Monk

Tr33 - thank you very much!

How was the smoke?

Old 02-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #6
Tr33

It's kinda complex, the only way I can describe it is, it's a little spicy, diesel on the initial burn, and has a funk stank taste on the exhale.
Just now hot knifed some of these CJ nugz and bubble, for a taste test
and hardly keep my eyes open atm.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #7
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivor
Casey Jones f2 Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hummus Monk View Post
Festivus - Cheers for that...any chance you could post some pics here as you go along the journey?
Here are some pics of 4 of 8 Casey Jones today. They're about 3 weeks old, still in veg. They pretty much straightened themselves out and are starting to take off. The leaf mutations were only in the true and second set.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #8
The Hummus Monk

Cheers for the info people. Those 4 look real healthy to me!

Pretty uniform too!

Old 02-17-2011, 06:05 PM   #9
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

And they're startin to stink already!

Old 03-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #10
oldpink
Comfortably Numb

oldpink is a survivoroldpink is a survivoroldpink is a survivoroldpink is a survivoroldpink is a survivoroldpink is a survivoroldpink is a survivoroldpink is a survivoroldpink is a survivoroldpink is a survivoroldpink is a survivor
Hey festivus there looking really nice & healthy
and looking like there mothers nice wide leaf structure

tr33 some nice looking pictures you have there, what was the pheno spread from your grow like
I'm interested to see if they kept the Indica don that I'm looking for

THM good luck with your seeds

there are more f2's going up very soon and some crosses I made using one of my casey males
to dust some ladies

shine on 11/07/06

"Like Rick, I don't find it easy to express my feelings in words, but I loved him and will miss him enormously".David Gilmour Monday 15th September 2008

Free Gypsy, no one should ever be imprisoned over a seed or a plant
oldpink jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #11
chefro420

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpink View Post
Hey festivus there looking really nice & healthy
and looking like there mothers nice wide leaf structure

tr33 some nice looking pictures you have there, what was the pheno spread from your grow like
I'm interested to see if they kept the Indica don that I'm looking for

THM good luck with your seeds

there are more f2's going up very soon and some crosses I made using one of my casey males
to dust some ladies

Thanks OP!

Old 03-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #12
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

All 8 plants sexed, 3 of the 4 in the pics were males, 5 females. Put the males outside to collect pollen and one of them threw pistils. Must be the low winter light level, but I've never had a male reverse to female. Culled it and ditched that plant's pollen, as I don't want to make seed with that trait.

The females are getting huge with lots of branching. Got them in 3 gallon pots of ff ocean forest. Some are under a 600w hps, others under a 400 hps. Will post pics when they're a bit further along.

Thanks Old Pink, U da Man!

Old 03-08-2011, 06:39 PM   #13
Darkstarlive

Darkstarlive is a name known to allDarkstarlive is a name known to allDarkstarlive is a name known to allDarkstarlive is a name known to allDarkstarlive is a name known to allDarkstarlive is a name known to all
OP,
when you say Old casey Jones f2 are implying these seeds are old or is it just slang.
Sorry if I'm being dense on this one but my feeble mind needs clarafication.

Thanks,
Darkstarlive jest offline   Quote

Old 03-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #14
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond repute
Hey oldpink how soon will these go up? Very soon or give it few more weeks?

Also chefro420 when will yours be going up?

Do ya'll think they will release em all together in 1 massive Casey Jones F2s and Hybrids drop? If so this would be nice. I hope there all enough BINs to get a shot at some F2s. Thanks in advance and ya'll take care 1
Kant C Shyt jest offline   Quote

Old 03-08-2011, 10:41 PM   #15
chefro420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant C Shyt View Post
Hey oldpink how soon will these go up? Very soon or give it few more weeks?

Also chefro420 when will yours be going up?

Do ya'll think they will release em all together in 1 massive Casey Jones F2s and Hybrids drop? If so this would be nice. I hope there all enough BINs to get a shot at some F2s. Thanks in advance and ya'll take care 1

All OP f2's are gone , as of this am . Lasted quite a few hours. Mine will be going in next week. As to when they go up, that's up to the guys.