What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Melty Bubble Pics

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Had a nice session a few nights ago with my good mate tf. we were doing my newest bubble in the bong, man was it fun we got so wrecked....

we wanted to get some nice pics of some melting bubbleing fmcd

these pics were taken by my friend with his wickid nikon, uesing a ringflash and a macro lense, check it out see what you think and feel free to join the fun with your own melty gooddness.

i warn you it took a load of shots to finaly get a nice dome or two, so patience is a virtue, i'm gonna share the nicest pics with you.

this is the welcome hit, lol.

now comes the; "wow that shit is good!" hit

my turn...:yummy:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ok by this time we are both very high and haveing real fun watching the bubbles, as each load goes on and on makeing more bubble and melting for ages, we are more and more enthusiastic...

4186amelttf1n-med.jpg

we are both flying high, but we feel that we must face the challenge we set our
selves, to make a nice pic of a bubble. so the session goes on...

G

unbelievable shots gaius, u have me all hot and bothered over here ha...

hash*_*bean

ver nice shots

ver nice shots

very nice shots ,looks like that was a fun evening spent in good company
here are some of my fullmelt shots

G

Chiefsmokingbud said:
Hash bean, did you buy that glass pad you use for bubble?
I was gonna ask that too.Is that one of them glass bowl screens?Looks good for some FMCD bubble instead of the 4 screens of different sizes i have in my bubbler..Peace DWW

hash*_*bean

it is one from weedcity.com it is a 18,8 size i just put it inside my bubbler,it is very nice for bubbel but not so good for oil ,if ur gonna use it for oil u will need a very hot torch instead of a normal ligther flame ,u can heat it like hell and then drop the oil on it then u kind of vaporize ,but for that purpose(smoking oil) i like my vaporizer bell a lot more

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey PhatDaddyNugzYo

unbelievable shots gaius, u have me all hot and bothered over here ha...

thanks Phats my mate, no need to be bothered you'll be hitting it soon lol.

Hello hash*_*bean

very nice shots ,looks like that was a fun evening spent in good company
here are some of my fullmelt shots

yes indeed, we had fun. wickid fmcd shot man K+

High Chiefsmokingbud

Looks great gauis.

thanks Chief, but it was tf who took the pics, i only made the bubble,lol.

Yo DancesWithWeed

cheers :wave:

Hi trichomefarmer

What a team.
GM is officialy certified as one who has produced FMCD.:woohoo:

i'll have to put fmcd certified as my title now LOL

thanks and all the best

gaius :wave:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Hashcraver

:kewlpics:Very nice, I bet a good session with TF is like :bat:

yep i certainly was very stoned. i walk around in a daze for the next few hours after a bong sess like that, depending on the high, sometimes i get all active right after a bong.

Hi Tha Oil Baron
mucho melto

isn't it? i love hitting this stuff its just so awsome. got to try some in the volcano one of these days.

peace

gaius :wave:

edit:Feel free to add any melty pics you might want to share

Last edited:
G

WOW man! :kewlpics: Lookn at all this melt makes me weakn in the knees. :respect:

Blazn from the swamps :rasta:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
THCTECH said:
WOW man! :kewlpics: Lookn at all this melt makes me weakn in the knees. :respect:

Blazn from the swamps :rasta:

if looking makes your knees weak, i dread to think what would hapen if you hit some in a bong, lol. just kidding. i was jumping up and down with hapiness and silly pride when i realized i'd finaly achieved the much coveted FMCD. LOL

thanks for the compliment.

Now lets see some of you guys melting goodness

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
hey gaiusmarius is it best to smoke your bubble with a regular butane lighter or one of those fancy refillable blue-flame lighters? I was just thinking that you could be more precise if you used that really thin yet super-hot blue flame lighter.....you know those fancy lighters that they sell at high-end cigar stores? of course, i think they now sell them for 5 bucks in convenience stores as well.....oh well.....i like your thread!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Originaly posted by:guineapig
hey gaiusmarius is it best to smoke your bubble with a regular butane lighter or one of those fancy refillable blue-flame lighters? I was just thinking that you could be more precise if you used that really thin yet super-hot blue flame lighter.....you know those fancy lighters that they sell at high-end cigar stores? of course, i think they now sell them for 5 bucks in convenience stores as well.....oh well.....i like your thread!!!
the fire aspect for bubble in a bong, depends on preferance. i myself, like to use a burning toothpick. the theorie is that its the most natural fire. but i have seen many old hands use lighters or even those flame throwers with the blue flame. although i must say that those things will reduce your hit to ash in a mater of seconds, without even giving off all the active ingredients, cause they get burned so fast. so i don't use them.

Originaly posted by:Babbabud
Very very nice .... thanks for sharing :)
thanks man, its a plesure...

Originaly posted by:BUDSuLIKE
cheers mate...

here are a few more that i haven't posted before.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts