Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > A few Casey ....

Thread Title Search    
Click for Medman's Genetics
 A few Casey .... Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2011, 12:39 AM   #1
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
A few Casey ....

Four from six popped resulting in three males and one girl , vigorous from breaking soil , all showed sex by obvious pre flowers at nine nodes under 20/4 lighting.

Now ten days into flower , two identical metre tall males with narrow leaves and high blade numbers , fair degree of branching.

Compact quite branching 18 inch male with stronger smell , broader leaves with fewer blades.

The girl is very compact and quite indica , very branching with fat leaves and a strong smell for its size and age , high hopes for this one , has the look.

Some deep colours to stems and leaf veins , only one of the four to show any.

foomar jest online   Quote

Old 01-24-2011, 04:59 AM   #2
Cool Moe

Cool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud ofCool Moe has much to be proud of
foomar, your caseys look hot bro, thanks for posting...same thing happened sorta in my first casey run-germed 6 seeds got 5 plants, 1F/4M. Lucky for me I got the males in the first run and saved a boatload of pollen. Current run I germed 8 caseys got 6 plants, 5F/1M. F2s will be 4 males on 6 females, 2 or 3 branches on each. Good luck with the rest of your pack.
Cool Moe jest online   Quote

Old 01-24-2011, 05:33 AM   #3
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivor
I don't sees no hairs down there... might be a baracooter, lol.

DiscoBiscuit jest offline   Quote

Old 02-11-2011, 11:50 PM   #4
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
She took a while to show pistills in quantity , starting to fill out now , four feet finished height at day 30 .

Old 02-12-2011, 12:49 AM   #5
BPJR

BPJR is a name known to allBPJR is a name known to allBPJR is a name known to allBPJR is a name known to allBPJR is a name known to allBPJR is a name known to all
Nice work Foomar. Been interested in Casey for awhile now. This just makes me want it al the more.

Cheers,
-b

BPJR's Cloning Tutorial

Sour Diesel IBL, 4SD, CDSD grow with Bobby P

BPJR jest offline   Quote

Old 02-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
FIREofKALI

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by foomar View Post

very nice! foomar, she looks kinda dieselish...thx for sharin do i see some overfert on leaves?

there are some caseys on the booo now, grab them while you can, people...

Old 02-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #7
guiduzz

guiduzz is on a distinguished road
fuck I missed CJ ON Boo!!
guiduzz jest offline   Quote

Old 02-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #8
foomar
Luddite

The males are at day 35 under low level cfl , all finished just over a metre tall , all express unique traits , all are interesting but one stands out.

Male A , heavy flowering and near diesel smell.

Male B , first to drop pollen by a week , neutral smell but plenty of trichomes.

Male C , last to drop , smallest flower clusters and less impressive than the first two , has a pungent chemical/solvent odour that redeems it.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #9
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivorDiscoBiscuit is a survivor
look out... it's gonna EXPLODE. Nice job.

DiscoBiscuit jest offline   Quote

Old 02-16-2011, 12:22 AM   #10
foomar
Luddite

The girl certainly has a dieselish look and now smells like one too , will protect the top cola and seed the rest with all three males seperately labelled , best to use fresh pollen , have a queue lined up for male A.

Only the girl shows the fan intrvein yellowing , after prolonged near zero dark temps several other plants showed it esp MBS , others were fine.

Seems to have gone on new growth now temps are back above 50f .

Old 02-19-2011, 11:53 PM   #11
foomar
Luddite

Becomeing a real stinker now , leaves getting back to normal.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #12
mrbiggs

mrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud of
Lovely work Foomar.
She's got some nice tight inter-nodes, just how i like them and got the diesel smell to boot, your a lucky man.
How far in are they?.

Edit: Male A and C look and sound like real breeders.

The Flower Show
mrbiggs jest offline   Quote

Old 02-20-2011, 12:45 AM   #13
foomar
Luddite

Thanks mrbiggs , day 47 for all of them , doing quite well in a far from perfect room.

If i had to choose one male it would be A with its massive flower head , have made a few test crosses on well worked plants to see what it offers and will keep all males for now , have more to pop as space allows.

Old 02-20-2011, 01:12 AM   #14
mrbiggs

mrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud ofmrbiggs has much to be proud of
SPACE, the never ending frontier to find more room. Males don't help either, sometimes their is more males in the stable than fems.

On a side note i got some of your Cj x Geisha. just wondering what Casey you used?.Thanks

The Flower Show
mrbiggs jest offline   Quote

Old 02-20-2011, 01:41 AM   #15
johnny butt
Banned

johnny butt is a name known to alljohnny butt is a name known to alljohnny butt is a name known to alljohnny butt is a name known to alljohnny butt is a name known to alljohnny butt is a name known to all
johnny butt has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice!

Hopefully that pretty lady won't be upset with a little picture taking while all that bumping and grinding is going on. Very nice looking males
johnny butt jest offline   Quote