What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 16 Top Medical Marijuana Strains

RetroGrow

Veteran
According to Danny Danko, High Times editor.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/40554297?slide=1

The list:
1. White Berry
2. A-Train
3. Dr. Grinspoon
4. Blue Dreams
5. G-13 Haze
6. Canna Sutra
7. Lavender
8. Crimea Blue
9. Nigerian
10. Mazar
11. Purple Kush
12. Satori
13. Romulan
14. S.A.G.E.
15. Vortex
16. Jack Herer

Interesting descriptions of medicinal qualities and nice photos. Great article!

T

theJointedOne

gee those are all strains that are sold by heavy advertisers in HT. I wonder i that had anything to do with it?

lol yeah real medical research

some sounds good others not so much

just another HT ad, their entire mag seems to be one giant ad.

kinda sucks imo

BrainSellz

Veteran
i think danko was high when he did his research....or maybe he was high and didnt do any research:).....

Last edited:

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
That's one reason why I stopped buying HT. Pay money to advertise on HT and you suddenly have the best dank in the world. I'm not buying it.

Xerhoss

That's one reason why I stopped buying HT. Pay money to advertise on HT and you suddenly have the best dank in the world. I'm not buying it.

Yeaup. Happens with rags of all kinds when there are ratings involved and profits to boost.

G

greenmatter

but DUDE i like read it in high times man ........ there are some good strains on the list but i would say the list is made to fill space between adds more than spread solid information. JMHO

since romulan made the list .. does anyone know what happened to federation seeds?

Mazar? Really?

After all those freebies were given out on the bay (i still have a pack). I have yet to read a favorable grow/smoke report...

Of course, I never look further than ICMag...i figure we have the best minds in the business.

Surprised to see that on the list,
CnD.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
According to Danny Danko, High Times editor.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/40554297?slide=1

The list:
1. White Berry
2. A-Train
3. Dr. Grinspoon
4. Blue Dreams
5. G-13 Haze
6. Canna Sutra
7. Lavender
8. Crimea Blue
9. Nigerian
10. Mazar
11. Purple Kush
12. Satori
13. Romulan
14. S.A.G.E.
15. Vortex
16. Jack Herer

Interesting descriptions of medicinal qualities and nice photos. Great article!

Who was the judge again? LOL LOL... yeah some sound OKAY other are you shitting me? lol.. peace out Headband707:laughing:

great link in the first post.. lots of great strains and many I have tried... my one issue is the DR.GRINSPOON pic. that stuff look like crap...could they have at least made efforts to have a great photo of this strain.. looks terrible

and the LAVENDER WAS seeded....

I must say I love seeing the MANDALA gear on the list... congrats..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironeek

Satori, Romulan, Purple Kush and Jack Herer are superb. The rest are somewhat questionable to say the least imho:blowbubbles:

hazy

Veteran
Mazar? Really?

After all those freebies were given out on the bay (i still have a pack). I have yet to read a favorable grow/smoke report...

Of course, I never look further than ICMag...i figure we have the best minds in the business.

Surprised to see that on the list,
CnD.

That's what I thought. lol A guy sent me a pack with ha ha ha written on the label.:pointlaug

A

Aerokush101

I don't know where you guys left off but, I remember the Strawberry Cough being great for nasal clearance as a nasal decongestant. The kushes, most I know of PK, SoCal, Pre98 are great for sleep deprivation. OG, good for not being popular amongst friends. A selection of a great haze if you want to get around NYC. I'm pretty sure I could name more but, really?