What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can foreigners "still" buy weed?

Hi,

I am expecting it to be a rumour, but I heard that foreigners can no longer buy weed. I read that the government has been TRYING to make it that way, but that it hasnt yet.

I trust such a law would never be approved in NL, but can someone please ensure me that this law is not passed yet? I am going to Amsterdam again in February and would hate to discover a no-tourist policy after a 8 hours drive! :tiphat:

Thank you all in advance :)

E

elmanito

Hi,

I am expecting it to be a rumour, but I heard that foreigners can no longer buy weed. I read that the government has been TRYING to make it that way, but that it hasnt yet.

I trust such a law would never be approved in NL, but can someone please ensure me that this law is not passed yet? I am going to Amsterdam again in February and would hate to discover a no-tourist policy after a 8 hours drive! :tiphat:

Thank you all in advance :)

You can still buy it, so no problem at all at this moment.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

BCNeil

Can anyone further comment on this thread?
What is the time table there for banning foreigners from buying weed?
I know here in Canada, things takes months or years to get through all stages of government. I am planning my yearly trip to amsterdam in August, and enjoying weed is a big part. Is it possible that it could be illegal for tourists by then? Or likely?

Dont want to book airfare too early

BCNeil

SHIT.

Anyone know anything about these passes?
I come to Amsterdam every year.
How much will these passes cost, and how easy to get.

Yes this would hurt tourism. Its a wonderful place to visit even without weed. But hotels there are expensive and airfare is too much

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Dear Käsköppe,:tiphat:

thanks for all the good old memorys :thank you:!

It always was a fine opportunity, to buy a little special if i was in the netherlands. I´m sorry for the younger dudes who can´t get the expierience in the future, that my generation had.

(Warum muss ich mir hier eigentlich auf Englisch einen abquälen, ihr könnt doch eh alle deutsch! :bump:)

E

elmanito

We export more cheese to Germany than to other countries :laughing:

Amsterdam is still against this pass system and it is more a storm in an glass of water from what we hear from our minister of Justice.Time is changing when we see to other European countries with big demoinstrations, strikes etc.:blowbubbles:

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts