What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CO2 super roots geko grow 500 watt Multi strain party

bobjoe 69

CO2 super roots gecko grow 500 watt Multi strain Organic party

Dutch passion Euforia
White widow
Northern Light Feminized
Sensi Seeds Feminized Jack Flash #5
Serious Seeds White Russian Feminized
Sensi Seeds Big Bud Feminized

my plans are to grow 6 strains organically using bio bizz nuts in airpots using CO2 hot box
and with specially designed gecko grow lamps from a company in Europe
it will be the first time using Hot box and Airpots my last grow was sea of green before that aero
so any advice welcome

peace bros

Last edited by a moderator:

bobjoe 69

14/1/2011 still vegging

14/1/2011 still vegging

14/1/2011
still veging have repoted all strains in airpots hope to put into flower in a couple of weeks
want to take clones when i have my hotbox burner going only using 200watt Gecko veg unit

bobjoe 69

cheers bro last grow was SOG so it should be interesting and i am trying a new system with the lighting Gecko lights induction 500 watts may add more into flower we will see

Peace Bro

bobjoe 69

I set up my CO2 which I was happy to do but things haven’t worked out there is just to much heat from the unit for the tent size full stop so I have been using it for 30 seconds at time which is not really sustainable and there is no way to set up the time on it and if there was I still would not trust it not to break down and start a fire
i think the only way is either to change my flowering tent setup (break the room up which would have the benefit of increasing its size) or get rid of the Hotbox sell it and buy Co2 tanks

bobjoe 69

put cutting in on the 3/2/2011 and happy to say that they started poping on the 12/2/2011

after they pop i want to put them into my self made Aero unit to build up my root system under 80 watt veg Gecko grow light
will post pictures

bobjoe 69

here our some pictures i took of my flowering tent on the 10/2/2011

here our some pictures i took of my flowering tent on the 10/2/2011

Latest posts

Latest posts