What's new

2011 Outdoor 50 200gal smartpots

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Really not to sure yet. The women is getting her caregiver card so between the 2 of us we should be legal to do 60 plants for next spring. but i love growing indoor to much to devote all my energy outside. I think what ill do next year in a perfect world would be 30kw indoor 1 plant per light for 5 of the patients and 30 300gal smartpots outdoor for the other 5 patients.

but thats if we get the patient count up right now i only got 4 patients so only 24 300gals outside next spring. Will see what happens but i would like to do 30 300gals outside next year

P

powerrobbie

Really not to sure yet. The women is getting her caregiver card so between the 2 of us we should be legal to do 60 plants for next spring. but i love growing indoor to much to devote all my energy outside. I think what ill do next year in a perfect world would be 30kw indoor 1 plant per light for 5 of the patients and 30 300gal smartpots outdoor for the other 5 patients.

but thats if we get the patient count up right now i only got 4 patients so only 24 300gals outside next spring. Will see what happens but i would like to do 30 300gals outside next year

Dont mean any offense, as you obviously know better then me but your planning on growing with your girl next year? Wasn't it a girl that fucked everything up for you this year? Just wondering what your opinion is... don't you think you should go solo man..I mean just incase, you never know what can happen.... and if something DOES happen its on you not anyone else. Hope your next year is an awesome success. Much love homie:wave:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
thanks for lookin out bro. but all i can run with my license is 30 flowering plants with another person thats 60!! and this one i trust. just watch the show next year will be a good one i promise

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh man Aero, I thought you were a crazy fuck after those pics, but you just confirmed that shit homey! Good thing I am a crazy fucker too, we would get a long, I can tell. Keep it up homey, all things fall in place for those who put there time in, finally learning that myself. Keep it green.

aod

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
......anxiously awaiting your 2012 grow ...you are the one here on ICMag that inspired me to go back outdoor after not doing it for 22 years......this year 10-15 200 gallon smarties!

Show us how it's done Aero!

P

powerrobbie

You already know I'll be watching bro, wish you all the best next year.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
no more washing other peoples dirty laundry in public. it will not be tolerated. also no putting identifying info up, no matter what! that leads to immediate banning.

onegreenday

Veteran
protecting a liar is not good for ICMag.

you don't know what they are cooking up.

put up the posts you stole from us in this thread it's all

legitimate discussion. Why are you protecting a liar?

ICMag says they want to protect posts by people AND THE GOOD
INFO they offer but you stole it from us,
over 20 posts from 4-5 users & ALL LEGIT........

besides AG is not identified..........ther are a bunch of culprits there
and ICMag needs to know as well, unless you don't care.

no more washing other peoples dirty laundry in public. it will not be tolerated. also no putting identifying info up, no matter what! that leads to immediate banning.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
protecting a liar is not good for ICMag.

you don't know what they are cooking up.

put up the posts you stole from us in this thread it's all

legitimate discussion. Why are you protecting a liar?

ICMag says they want to protect posts by people AND THE GOOD
INFO they offer but you stole it from us,
over 20 posts from 4-5 users & ALL LEGIT........

besides AG is not identified..........ther are a bunch of culprits there
and ICMag needs to know as well, unless you don't care.

i binned 4 posts from the end of this thread, with very good reason!

if you'd take the time to read the rules you'd know why they got binned.

i am protecting no one. just implementing site policy.

calling me a thief isn't appropriate when what i binned was a personal shit fest between 2 members. the worst of which was info that helps to out a member here. if i was KG your ass would be banned for that alone.

how would you like some shit head putting up four names and saying guess which one of these fuckers is onegreenday?

can't believe this shit and you have the nerve to complain? read the fricking rules!

edited to add: btw no one on icmag needs to know about this unless he wants to share that info. if you were following the site rules it would make no difference in your life at all what happens to some other member. apart from feeling the sympathy of a brother fallen, but i doubt that's the case here. point being follow the rules about keeping rl and online separate and you're good without knowing other peoples private business or feeling the need to post said business on the net.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ok i hate to second guess myself and do this, but i realized that there can be no second chances when you out someones real name, so this members has been perma banned.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OMG....I just came in to check on my boy "Aerogurillas" excellent adventure??....wth happened? Never mind I don't want to know.

Latest posts

Latest posts