What's new

Lemon Skunk Show

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope everyone here spent a great new year's day :)
I opened this thread hoping to help others to find info on this strain

I want to write something about this strain I got as freebie.
I got only one female seed and the plant had a very strange life due to several personal reasons.
It started under 12\12 regime indoor,then moved outdoor (in a 14lt pot) then again indoor after it started to bloom and for the last 3-4 weeks the plant stayed in my house,receiving only small quantity of sunlight.
It took long time to ripen,3 months maybe,I don't remember exactly,but this long flowering I think was due to its strange life.

The buds were plenty of resin at the end of flowering,some days it smelled like cat's piss,some other lemon\citrus.However it's a smelly skunk plant.
Thricomes were bigger than other plants I saw,pistils also were thick.
Very nice leaf to bud ratio so it has been easy to trim.
I'm not sure about yelding but it seems to be a good yelder at the end.
I noticed very compact buds,this is nice for me,but it could be risky due to mold issue.Take a closer look in the last flowering weeks ;)

Smoking cured flowers I can feel the skunk genes very easily,it's definitely a good skunk strain.Some notes of lemon\citrus and sometimes coco.Smoke is a bit heavy and sometimes it makes me to cough,not harsh but very intense,like a BB cheese.Overall it's a good smoke,not one of the best,but people that like skunky strain will be happy with this plant.It's an honest strain,it's a skunk with some lemon notes.My vote is 7 for aroma when smoked.

After a good spliff it takes my mind and let me stoned for a bit,than the effect decrease to a relaxing one.This relaxing effect last a good time for me,I would say an hour or so.Body effect is also very noticeable.It takes very short time to reach the peak,my legs become light and relaxed and then I can feel in in my arms and hands and than in all my body.I would say it has a good equilibrium between sativa and indica,it's not a stone pot,it's not an high pot,but someway in the middle.I can smoke it in the day,but I need a little to recover from the stone and then I feel nice n'high doing things,talking with people and everything.Also a good pot before go to sleep.My vote for the high is 8 ;)

Here some shots of its life:

This shots were taken outdoor,as you can see by its leaves it revegged before flowering again.It's not a real beauty eh :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next shots were taken indoor,already in flowering,let's say mid flowering

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next are at the end of flowering

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just before chopping

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These shots are all taken after some curing,don't know exactly but some months for sure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you enjoyed this thread.Keep it green growers :wave:

Last edited:
Yep! That's her...Nice job man... Lemon SKunk might be my all time favorite day time weed... I love it man....Gets so frosty it looks fuzzy....

Nice job brother.....

GH may have alot of negatives attached to them, But they struck gold when they made these beans.... LS, imo, is the most enjoyable high ever.... Seriously nice job filling those buds out, they are chunky.......and covered in trichs... LS is the SHIT!

I always chopped at 63 days, and the high was all in the head....and straight lemon smell nothing else....So we might of had different phenos, if yours smelled of cocoa...I hear there are 2 or 3 different phenos...But not sure, I got mine as a cut from a friend...But i would imagine it's very easy to find her in a pack.... Also mine didn't get as chunky as that....But they where indoors too... Had some outdoors, but the piggies didn't like it, so they took it...lol. Shit Heads.

If you have enough, Make some BHO with the LS, best Oil Ive ever made was with that stuff, taste translate over to the oil, It was a clear amber/yellow color, and the consistency was like candy, it was pliable, you could handle it with your hands and it wouldn't melt... Shit was the Best!

Looks like you have a jewel man...

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks all my friends.
I tried some hash made from the grinder and it's very lemony,very intense aroma and a heavy stone.
This strain it's not from GH and the lineage is different.I never smoked LS from GH but I'm sure it rocks.
I have an half jar of first choice trim,but I don't know what I will do with that.I hope to harvest my actual bluecheese before this lemon skunk will end :D

:thank you:

RulaTone

Veteran
Just throw your trimmings in the freezer as soon as possible, you can get some very nice bubblehash with lemony strains!
:D

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Good job noreason

i have run 3 or 4 times LS from DNA Genetics.
The strain has had an intense taste and smell of lemon.
I had only had 2 different Phenos in a pack.

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just throw your trimmings in the freezer as soon as possible, you can get some very nice bubblehash with lemony strains!
:D

I have some good cheese trim already in the freezer...but considering times maybe I'll smoke that trim if I have no more pot :D Better than nothing or shit from the street ;)

Good job noreason

I had only had 2 different Phenos in a pack.

Thanks buddy,you know I had only one plant and I'm enjoying it right now :blowbubbles:

G

GreenLion

Nice job! That shit looks like green crack like a mofo! i think i remeber reading somewhere a while back that some guy named cecil pop'ed a bunch of lemon skunk beans and thats where green crack came from..you never know..but what i do know, is that lemon skunk looks dead on like Green Crack imo...

Latest posts

Latest posts