What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anybody into autos

bigwity

Veteran
ive got these beans they are purple mazar x number1 autos the first one i popped hermied in week 6 of flower i think it was due to cold temps i have a few left dunno what to do with them id like to try another auto strain but i dunno what one

daoboxer

Hiya wity,
I reckon cheesey is the man to talk to, mate. I've never run autos meself, but deffo gonna run some in the summer. That NYLD sounds like a winner.

bigwity

Veteran
he has some lush auto's deffo the man who can ill be popping mine for outdoors in the spring i think

bigwity

Veteran
i gave them 12.12 cos i wanted to put them under my hps rather than in my veg room under the 250. here she is 1 day b4 hermi. its some pukka smoke tbf. she may have been potbound as well cos she went when i started the flush and there was lots of root in the water tray

Attachments

• 29122010175.jpg
    29122010175.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 10

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I must say i´m amazed with that girl my friend.
On a 12hrs cycle and small pots autos do not usually do good but yours, even with the sad hermie problem, looked lush and like was gonna to give you a decent yield...for an auto of course ;)
Best of luck on your auto hunt

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for outdoors in a british summer the auto trait is like the holy grail almost, i guess they must get better all the time potency wise. i only ever grew lowrider 1 and it did get you stoned but was not potent by anybody's standards.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just have a look in the AF forum mate and see whats going down.
As somebody mentioned further up, they are continually being improved upon.

They might not be everyones cup of tea, if you have access to elites, but for abit of fun and fast smoke, I think they're worth it.

Just pick something that is a True AF :)

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
ive got these beans they are purple mazar x number1 autos the first one i popped hermied in week 6 of flower i think it was due to cold temps i have a few left dunno what to do with them id like to try another auto strain but i dunno what one

Nice looking lady... Too bad she went insane on you.

I am thinking of taking a break from this strain I've been running too. I might make some room for a couple of those purple mazar's though, I like the look of that lady in you picture, she had potential for sure.

bigwity

Veteran
im really pleased tbh the smoke is well alright problem was she was growing next to my nl x cheese so she seemed to have no smell, now she has dried she has a real lemon lime kinda smell my mrs has named the strain JIFFY SQUIFFY.

hats off to paulo74 he is the man who made them one fateful day lol.

bigwity

Veteran
i also took a clone she is under 24 hour light and has rooted ivr given her to my mother in law to grow under a couple of bedside cfl's she want to grow some bud to cook with lol

r1rider

I`v got some auto beans in the fridge that an auto grower i`v known for ages has made himself, not got round to doing any yet but this summer if we have one i`ll put a few out in the sun and see how they do.

r1

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
JIFFY SQUIFFY!

JIFFY SQUIFFY!

im really pleased tbh the smoke is well alright problem was she was growing next to my nl x cheese so she seemed to have no smell, now she has dried she has a real lemon lime kinda smell my mrs has named the strain JIFFY SQUIFFY.

hats off to paulo74 he is the man who made them one fateful day lol.

Nice one Bigwitty!