What's new

PM?

I

idoreallytry

it might be a 100 now but u should be able to read the sites rules somewhere,,,peace

16. PM System: A minimum post count of 50 is required before being able to send/receive private messages, as well as use a custom avatar. Those who attempt to circumvent the minimum post count by turbo posting, or making posts with no worthwhile contribution, will have their posts deleted and/or the post count of the turbo poster reset to 0 by admin as a warning. Repeated turbo posting will result in banning without warning. Due to previous abuses, all posts made within the Introduction Forum will not be included in member post count totals.

That is what it says according to the forum guidlines...I have followed all da 'rules' and am still not able to pm. The only thing i can think of is that i dont have a 'custom avatar'. I used one of the pre-existing ones cos i couldnt figure out how to do a customised one? Can any one help??

daoboxer

Nothing to do with the avatar mate. As you can see, I haven't got one. More likely the hold-up is that you joined less than a week ago.