Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Casey Jones Geisha coco

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 Casey Jones Geisha coco Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
EdIsOnnOsIdE

EdIsOnnOsIdE is just really niceEdIsOnnOsIdE is just really niceEdIsOnnOsIdE is just really niceEdIsOnnOsIdE is just really niceEdIsOnnOsIdE is just really nice
Casey Jones Geisha coco

Hello Everyone.....Thanks Head!
I appreciate your workings....and teachings....I also greatly appreciate the 14 beans i received in each of these packs. Scored the CJ in July on my brthday....bam! Geisha was a few months ago i believe. I decided to give coco a try. So.....I let 3 of each soak in distilled water and about 13 hours later tails poked out. I placed these into 3" coco cups that were filled with expanded coco starter pucks. I also ran 1.25ml/gal micro and bloom GH nutes PHed at around 5.8 through the cups before placing seeds in them. I poked a hole about an an inch and a half down. It took maybe 40 hours for them to pop the surface. They did not have seeds casings intact. They were placed under a 2-4"' t8 flouros 6500k. Looked real good for the first 30 days. Lack of space and funds didnt allow me to give them proper care. Working on that now. Also this is my first step out of DWC bubble buckets. Even with dwc i only have 3 runs. So, yes, i am a noob. On with the show....... Thanks
medi edi

Casey on top Geisha below

I was pulling them out from under the flouros and this Geisha clipped the wing on the fixture...gave it a day.....curiosity brings you this pic......RIP G

These last pics were taken this morning so now I am current. They were potted up 2 days ago and placed about 3 feet under a 400 cmh. Moving the light closer a few inches a day. Normally for me,in dwc, this transition is when i see roots busting out all over.....not too much going on above the root zone however. So i need to relax and wait for growth. I expect them to take off very shortly if i can maintain proper care. I had given them a nice feeding of 5.9PH GH 3.75ml micro/6.25ml bloom per gallon of tap water...Tap water is a about 90ppm and 7PH. Have not used epsom salt. Didnt have a way to properly measure it. I do now and will start implementing it from here on out. Will be updating pics each week. Busy guy these days. Bear with me. Comments and Suggestions are always welcomed. Thanks
medi edi

2 weeks later....CJ male day 3 of 12/12

CJ Females

Geisha Females

medi edi
EdIsOnnOsIdE jest offline   Quote

Old 12-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
EdIsOnnOsIdE

EdIsOnnOsIdE is just really niceEdIsOnnOsIdE is just really niceEdIsOnnOsIdE is just really niceEdIsOnnOsIdE is just really niceEdIsOnnOsIdE is just really nice
CJ male

Geisha

medi edi

Old 12-28-2010, 12:19 AM   #3
bigwity
Banned

bigwity is a name known to allbigwity is a name known to allbigwity is a name known to allbigwity is a name known to allbigwity is a name known to allbigwity is a name known to all
im running casey for the first time she is so vigourus i had to nip her back in veg to make her fit in my flower room lol
bigwity jest offline   Quote

Old 01-12-2011, 12:25 AM   #4
EdIsOnnOsIdE

bigwity....Thanks for stopping by.......Glad CJ made it in your garden....How is she now? Im still gettting things dialed in with my current setup but am expecting good things.

So...........I updated pics today. 2 Geisha girls and 2 Casey cuties are under 400cmh with 3/4.5 micro/bloom per gal with .5g epsom. Looks like PH is setting around 6.13. Still working on dialing things in.....switched water sources and am adjusting. The other CJ male is on day 3 of 12/12 under a 400hps. At this time time i can see roots starting to dangle ot of the pot holes. I feed them twice a day. First time about 3 hours after lights come on and second time 3 hours before lights go out. Still deciding what to do with these at this time. Maybe i top them or lst them. Geishas are nice and low with adequate side branches. The CJ's are varying and i have a strechy one with little brancing i may top this one and bend te rest over. Check back in a week. Thanks for stopping by.
med edi

Old 01-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #5
bigwity
Banned

bigwity is a name known to allbigwity is a name known to allbigwity is a name known to allbigwity is a name known to allbigwity is a name known to allbigwity is a name known to all
my casey j cut is a stretchy bugger but real vigourus and rooted in 3 days where as the other strains took up to 9 and over she is still in veg atm due to space issues but she is next in
bigwity jest offline   Quote

Old 11-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #6
EdIsOnnOsIdE

Yeah well it gets embarrassing starting a thread and not being able to finnish it or provide pictures the whole way through. Sorry about that. Updated the last pics i have. I took both the cj and 2 geisha's at 56 days 12/12. They had been fully pollinated by the cj male and made into a seed run. Still over an ounce apiece with 500+ beanerz each. Fed them 5 ml/gal micro and 7.5ml/gal bloom about half gallon a day by hand. That gave about 20 percent runoff. flushed 2 days with plain water. The other geisha was in a seperate room and i didnt get to take picts of her...my bad. Geisha is a great strain. Fast colorful and has nice potency. yield was better than any c99 iv have run so far.
Casey Jones.....badass. my pheno was earthy tasting...clean and soaring.....straight UP high. with little to no amber the duration was strong for 1.5 hours and tapered off into a prehigh state the last half hour. Like i was back to normal without feeling droggy or lazyness. there was a ceiling somewhere but i could smoke every hour and be the highest i ave ever been in awhile for the whole day. Great stuff. About the CJ i remember most about growing it was that is was verrry igh resistance to PM. the room was poorly vented and had lack of circulation aswell. most plants of differing varieties had pm but the casey's resisted it to a great degree. big wide fan leaves that stayed a dark green most of the time. easy hardmode...