What's new

DRAGON FLOWER - ANYONE TRIED IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
from what i read it is bad... whats the product dutch masters had taken off the market cause it was causing cancer or some shit very bad... the product was huge i cant remember the name but anyways i heard it was that rebottled.... by a new company that ONLY sells that one product and keeps it a secret of who even makes the shit... buyer beware

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poopy, you're thinking of 'Superbud'.

I've used Flower Dragon and have tons of samples at home.

The maker also just released there own version of Big Bud. I'll run that once DMT stops being lazy and brings it over:moon:

Oh, and for the record, I used it at day 10 of flowering. It stopped the plants flat in there stretch and sent em reeling into flower mode. A good substitute to Phosphoload.

Vag I was given a big case of this stuff.. Was told it was the same as phosphoload but better? So it's the same?? Or is it better?

What medium are you in and what dosage/time did you use it at?

I find phosphoload makes my girls have more white pistils further in.. Wondering if this will do the same

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found it to do the same.

I use ProMix HP. Used it once at day 10. Can't remember the dosage.

Have you notice phosphoload or flower dragon alter the appearance of your bud? I have ran multiple strains with and without and it always seems to give me more pistils then usual.. The added weight is there but the same strain at the same amount of days without phos looks more ripe then with.

dmt

Veteran
flower dragon is the bomb, best "top laoder" to date, not carcinogenic, and canna specific, d

Dmt, what medium are you using it with and at what time of flowering and dose?

Thanks

dmt

Veteran
Dmt, what medium are you using it with and at what time of flowering and dose?

Thanks

i use promix bx when in dirt and run hydro 90% of the time.

subject to strain its a very dynamic product, with different uses for diff set ups/systems/ i will either add it once in week 3 with shorter strains, or twice: week 2-3 and weeks 5-6 for the longer 9 plus week strains, d

danks

pgrs with barely any npk maker of superbud made this. i dont believe its carcinogenic though as the reason superbud ws pulled was it contained a controversial pgr that was later proven not to be carcino. plant growth regulator, aka like human growth hormone

funkymonkey

Poopy, you're thinking of 'Superbud'.

I've used Flower Dragon and have tons of samples at home.

The maker also just released there own version of Big Bud. I'll run that once DMT stops being lazy and brings it over:moon:

Oh, and for the record, I used it at day 10 of flowering. It stopped the plants flat in there stretch and sent em reeling into flower mode. A good substitute to Phosphoload.

Phosphoload was dangerous, like Superbud, this Flower Dragon crap falls into the same category, you really should not use crap like this, it's one thing if you smoke the product yourself, it's your own health to wreck but to give or sell the bud to others is plain wrong, PGRs like Alar were banned for a very good reason - they are NOT SAFE to use on any crop that is consumed.

flower dragon is the bomb, best "top laoder" to date, not carcinogenic, and canna specific, d

How is it canna-specific? No it isn't, you can buy the same shit in a lot less dilute form from any ammenity horticulture supplier, it's used on grass and trees but never to be used on anything that you would consume. Not carcinogenic? Again, you don't know that, there are plenty of studies that show the PGRs in Flower Dragon are NOT SAFE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.

Shame on you for spreading false info like that.

dmt

Veteran
Phosphoload was dangerous, like Superbud, this Flower Dragon crap falls into the same category, you really should not use crap like this, it's one thing if you smoke the product yourself, it's your own health to wreck but to give or sell the bud to others is plain wrong, PGRs like Alar were banned for a very good reason - they are NOT SAFE to use on any crop that is consumed.

How is it canna-specific? No it isn't, you can buy the same shit in a lot less dilute form from any ammenity horticulture supplier, it's used on grass and trees but never to be used on anything that you would consume. Not carcinogenic? Again, you don't know that, there are plenty of studies that show the PGRs in Flower Dragon are NOT SAFE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.

Shame on you for spreading false info like that.

its canna specific becuase of its 0-2-4 ratio. oh you didnt realize advanced nutes were on to something? well every company where i live is finally realizing cannabis doesnt like phosphorous. in another 7 years most companies will be adopting this bloom ratio, d

dmt

Veteran
i actually know the guy who makes it, and it wouldnt be allowed for sale in canada if what you are saying is true, d

danks

u mean thedoc that worked for dutch master associated and that measn what exctly the research on pgrs and carcinogens is full of red tape as many agricultural industries rely on them. and were not eating weed were smoking it, so ill just wait for some more research thats not biased. its not unusual for big business to quiet researchers as their studies can bankrupt them thus they do their own research so that it disregards the real ones. happens all the time. thus pgrs for medical marijuana is bad as is using fertilizers with high ppms of arsenic like advanced ,grotek to name a few. cant sell tainted weed for sick people in my opinion.

danks

there are products they sell in canada that can cause cancer but they still sell them. like teflon pans. so i cant rely on government regulations for medical marijuana but actual research done by profesionals who dont have anything to gain from saying some pgrs arent safe and may cause cancer.until there is a wide spread ok to pgrs for medial marijuana then ill just keep kissing it.

its canna specific becuase of its 0-2-4 ratio. oh you didnt realize advanced nutes were on to something? well every company where i live is finally realizing cannabis doesnt like phosphorous. in another 7 years most companies will be adopting this bloom ratio, d

No it's not

It's 0 / 0.1 / 0.3

Pgr with 99 % water mate

If it was 0.2.4 it may have been more believable as a regular flower stimulator

Tried it on a few plants last round and it works exactly the same as
super bud . And couple that with the price and manufacturers dodgy history of lying about what is in there products I would be careful about vouching that this isn't a pgr :)
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.