What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bud Shots

Hi all, here is a start of some shots of dried and curing/cured buds my patients and I are medicating with.

Blueberry Punch x MK-Ultra(B.P. x MK) #6
-Soil

B.P. x MK #10
-Soil

B.P. x MK #11
-Soil

B.P. x MK #13
-Soil

B.P. x MK P(Purple)
-Soil

MK-Ultra - F1
-Soil

Sensi Star
-Hydro

Peace all

Here are some more pics of what I am medicating with right now.

The strain is Blueberry Punch x MK-Ultra

The plants were all grown from seed, I started large numbers and selecting those with good vigor and ended up with like 30 ladies. 20 of which were really strong and vigorous, the last 10 were weak and should have been culled early on.

There were a number of pheno's which came in somewhat similar ratios as I flowered groups of 16 plants to get ~8 females at a time.

pheno #1 - Haze spiciness, sativa high, 9-10 weeks,
pheno #2 - Skunky, sativa/indica high, 8-9 weeks,
pheno #3 - Blueberry, indica/sativa high, 8 weeks,
pheno #4 - Diesel/fuel/paint flavor, sativa/indica high, 9 weeks.
pheno #5 - Sativa, sativa high, 12+ weeks

The pheno's are listed in the order of their appearance.

pheno #1
The haze spice pheno's have different undertones and slightly different highs. They show up about 50% of the time.

pheno #2,3
Next is the skunky and blueberry pheno's. These are indica looking plants, some more berry than others, they show up about 25% of the time, but only about 1/4 of those are the blueberry flavor, most are just skunky and slightly fruity.

pheno #4
The diesel/fuel/paint/paint thinner pheno is one of my favorites, it comes about 1/8 and has amazing flavor. Some is just like diesel, maybe half as much flavor, but the same flavor. Some smell like oil paint, others like turpentine or paint thinner.

pheno #5
This is my favorite, these plants take about 12 weeks on average and have the best head of all the phenos. I really appreciate a good sativa and these are that. Also they harvest like 1.5lb/1000W which is not bad in my books. The flavors range from the skunky to blueberry fruitiness, diesel, and haze spices.

This one is pheno #1.

flash

no flash

Peace all.

White Northern

White Northern

Here is some Hydro White Northern(White Rhino x Northern Lights) that I produced recently.

picture.php

picture.php

For Christmas my fiance gave me a digital microscope, so I have been playing with that, but holding out on the shots, here are some of this bud.

picture.php

I like the stem with all the non-glandular trichomes on it, you can see the white line influence on the buds.

picture.php

I also like the shots of single calyx/pistil combo.

picture.php

The microscope is 2MP but I did not realize that when I was playing here, I have some nicer shots coming up...

Peace all.

Sensi Star and Ninja Turtle

Sensi Star and Ninja Turtle

Sorry to double post here, but I have more pics of nice trichs!

These two are the Sensi Star Hydro batch about a month back.

picture.php

picture.php

Next up is the Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the nug that the above shots are taken from.

picture.php

picture.php

Lastly we have the aeroponic Sensi Star, this is the bud,

picture.php

this is the close up.

picture.php

Hey gonzo3732,

The microscopes are fairly inexpensive, the only draw back to the one I have is the analog focus feature. If it had a digital focus or an easier to work wheel, it would be easier to get a lot of good pictures, but I am getting better at it.

I am trying to build a collection of images of the buds and trichs of the herbs I grow and medicate with.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #1

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #1

Hi all,

Here are some shots I took of the herb I am about to burn. The plant is Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #1 which was grown in soil.

She takes about 7.5 weeks are wreaks of flowery incense/perfume. The smoke is mostly sativa even with the short time. This plant has been acclimated to a terribly short climate and hence flowers really quick for a sativa.

This is one of my favorite strains, it resembles it's mother Ninja Turtle more closely than any other plant I have seen in this cross. The flavor itself presents itself in 3/4 of the plants. I am guessing it is controlled mostly by dominant genetics. The 1/4 which does not resemble the mother in taste has an interesting taste, that is #3 which has pics all over on here.

Here are the nug shots I took.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the microscope shots, I got a new LCD monitor, so it is a little easier for me to focus the thing. I think I am going to build a stand for it so that I do not have to worry about moving it when focusing. Also I am thinking about mounting some toothpicks or other sticks onto the scroll/focus wheel on the microscope to give me more precise focus/zoom control.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I guess I should go through and do this for the Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #2 herb I have. It has been curing for like 4 months, so it looks quite different and is very smooth smoke. I wonder how the trichs compare on those compared to these which have only cured a few weeks.

Anyways, that is what I got so far. Lighting it up, it tastes amazing and spicey on the tip of your tongue. The flavor is mostly on the exhale and can be appreciated more with a small french inhale to smell and taste the smoke. Ninja Turtle is one that is "Good to the last toke," a sign of quality and a good flush. The ash is light gray, I could take a pic, but that is kinda wierd.

That is my attempt at a smoke report.

Peace all.

White Northern - Soil

White Northern - Soil

Hi all,

Here are some pics my patient and I took last night while medicating.

The strain is White Northern, it was grown in organic soil.

The bud.

picture.php

A close-up.

picture.php

The trichs!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That is all on the MACRO shots for now, enjoy.

Peace all.

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3 Soil

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3 Soil

Here are some shots of the latest soil grown Ninja Turtle #3 clones.

Here are some shots of the nug.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the trichome shots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace all.

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3 Soil(frozen)

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3 Soil(frozen)

Hi all,

Here is another Macro update of some Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3, which was grown in soil but suffered the unfortunate event of being frozen for two nights of it's flowering life.

Smoking the buds, they seem to be slightly less flavorful, but the potency is very similar to the other soil plants which were not harmed.

Anyways, here are the buds,

picture.php

picture.php

and here are the trichs!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That is all for now.

Peace all.

Mikado x MK-Ultra plants

Mikado x MK-Ultra plants

Hi all,

Here is a closeup of some of the dried Mikado x MK-Ultra A. The plant has a very fruity aroma with a twist of spice. The flavor is described as jolly ranchers or some candy fake fruit flavor. One patient describes it as blue razzberry candy.

Anyways, here is the bud.

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the trichomes, I would say about 50/50 clear/cloudy with very few having amber centers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next up I have the B plant of the same strain. This plant has more sativa bud structure and leaves, although flowered the same amount of time. The flavor is a little less fruity and a little more spicy, which is fine by me.

Here is a shot of a nug.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That is all for now.

Peace all.

denvermmj

Here are some more pics of what I am medicating with right now.

The strain is Blueberry Punch x MK-Ultra

The plants were all grown from seed, I started large numbers and selecting those with good vigor and ended up with like 30 ladies. 20 of which were really strong and vigorous, the last 10 were weak and should have been culled early on.

There were a number of pheno's which came in somewhat similar ratios as I flowered groups of 16 plants to get ~8 females at a time.

pheno #1 - Haze spiciness, sativa high, 9-10 weeks,
pheno #2 - Skunky, sativa/indica high, 8-9 weeks,
pheno #3 - Blueberry, indica/sativa high, 8 weeks,
pheno #4 - Diesel/fuel/paint flavor, sativa/indica high, 9 weeks.
pheno #5 - Sativa, sativa high, 12+ weeks

The pheno's are listed in the order of their appearance.

pheno #1
The haze spice pheno's have different undertones and slightly different highs. They show up about 50% of the time.

pheno #2,3
Next is the skunky and blueberry pheno's. These are indica looking plants, some more berry than others, they show up about 25% of the time, but only about 1/4 of those are the blueberry flavor, most are just skunky and slightly fruity.

pheno #4
The diesel/fuel/paint/paint thinner pheno is one of my favorites, it comes about 1/8 and has amazing flavor. Some is just like diesel, maybe half as much flavor, but the same flavor. Some smell like oil paint, others like turpentine or paint thinner.

pheno #5
This is my favorite, these plants take about 12 weeks on average and have the best head of all the phenos. I really appreciate a good sativa and these are that. Also they harvest like 1.5lb/1000W which is not bad in my books. The flavors range from the skunky to blueberry fruitiness, diesel, and haze spices.

This one is pheno #1.

flash

no flash

Peace all.
Why are there seeds in half of your pictures?

Hey,

I have breed with 8 males in the time that I have grown, so there is usually pollen escaping from various breeding projects. I am working on better methods of containing the pollen and I think I have it down now, but time will tell.

I would say that about 50% of my stuff, like you said, comes out sensi, 25% is intentionally pollinated, the other 25% is usually "my bad" or hermaphrodites which I refuse to kill in most cases if I have grown them for a few months.

I really like breeding, that is my main goal growing these plants. Seeds are not a problem for me personally and as long as every other batch comes out sensi for the patients they are happy.

Peace

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3 - Soil - Once Frozen

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3 - Soil - Once Frozen

Here is the last of the Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #3 clones. It was grown in soil and was frozen once. The herb is somewhat different than the non-frozen plants.

Here is the nug.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the trichomes.

picture.php

picture.php

I flowered these plants longer than the other clones, but they did not seem to show many more amber trichomes than the other clones. Perhaps it is not a 7.5 week plant, maybe it can go 9 or so, I think these were taken around 60 days.

That is all for now.

Peace all.

Fyshskale

the mikado crosses look really good!!

heres a tip for the males an saving pollen. grow out your males til their pollen sacs are about to open. then cut and label a branch or two from each male an put them in their own cups of water buy a window. the sacs will continue to ripen and eventually open.

and when they do, shake your make pollen into indiviually labled zip lock baggies with about 3 tables spoons of baking flour. pop them in your fridge until your ready to polinate your ladies. each of your males genetics will dispersed amongst the flour in each bag for long term storage. when your ready just use a clean q-tip, dip it into a specific bag and gently polinate a specific female!

keep growing! the buds look awesome

Lorien

Wow bro, green thumb! those buds are absolutely packed with trichs! lemme know if you need any taste testers!! lol :)

Thank you all for the kind words and advice.

Fyshskale, I think I may start doing things more like this, my current plan is to use the breeding boxes I have, potentially in the way you are saying.

Here are some shots I got of the newly dried buds. I got a new camera and have been playing a bit with it the last 3 days.

The following buds were grown hydroponically with an ebb/flow system.

Ninja Turtle x MK-Ultra-F1 #2
picture.php

Here is my attempt to use the manual focus instead of the macro mode.
picture.php

White Northern
picture.php

Peace all