What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 girls 1 cup

This is a truncated diary for a grow in my C13 with 2 Chronic F2 seeds in a Waterfarm.

They are under a SCROG and 400W HPS, with a 265 CFM exhaust fan and a 120mm computer fan to circulate the air.

They are currently in 29 days of flower.

Nutes are Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom, Cal Mag and Hygrozyme.

pH varies from 5.5-6 from feeding to the next.

I've done 2 plants in separate WaterFarms in the C13 before, just not in the same WaterFarm.

I don't expect much difference in yield; possibly less than typical.

The SCROG was applied Day 25, 6 inches from the bottom of the lamp's hood.

More pics to come!

Frozenguy

Veteran
Hey krustytheclown, title threw me off haha but I still clicked. Awesome looking set up there.. How long are you going to take these chronics? They are looking very healthy and lush! Keep us update..

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I have refrained from watching that skit, I've heard I'm better off that way.

As for your grow, looks good, you have a nice canopy in there. Looking forward to some nice colas.

GanjaPharma

ok you got me to click on the thread....mad points for creative thread title!
i am relieved to see that you were being metaphorical

Thanks for the feedback! The title came to me in a rare moment of creativity and intelligence. Fortunately, it passed quickly.

More pics to come in the next few hours!

Day 38 of Flower

Day 38 of Flower

Here we are at Day 38 of flower. Vertical growth is minimal.

album.php

album.php

album.php

Why the HELL can't I add images from my Photo Album from this site?!?

All it lets me do is add a URL, no image.

I could od it on the first post, can't do it now.

Screw it. Here are the links.

Sorry, folks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey krustytheclown, title threw me off haha but I still clicked. Awesome looking set up there.. How long are you going to take these chronics? They are looking very healthy and lush! Keep us update..

I'm going 8 weeks on this. Maybe 9. In the past, I've gone 8 weeks and my friends have had no complaints. At 8 weeks, it's about 60% -70% clear and cloudy trichs. I prefer a heady high, versus a narcotic, couch-lock stone. My friends don't care what kind of high they get, as long as they get fukin' high, which Chronic does.

If this results in higher than normal yield (I get 5-5.5 ounces usually), I'll do it again in my next grow of either Spice of Life's Blubonic, or Nirvana's ICE.

With a typical yield of .38 grams/watt, I KNOW there is something I should be doing to get better yield. At the very least, I would like to get .5 grams/watt!

Well, here we are at Day 47. No real growth. I daresay the buds/colas look thinner and less robust than previous grows.

I'll take pics tomorrow when the lights come back on. :)

Day 49 pics

Day 49 pics

Pics at Day 49.

The colas are not nearly as developed when I last grew this strain without SCROG. Weird.

Anyway, here are the pics at Day 49:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Okay, I was scheduled to chop tonight. When I looked at the trichromes, they are still mostly clear. I'm going to wait 3 more days to mature a bit more.

I also spot-pollinated a few buds/colas to replenish my seed supply and want to make sure the seeds are viable. These seeds will be Chronic F3's.

No pics for now, since the girls are sleeping (shhh!).

Harvest Time!

Harvest Time!

Here we are. Plants chopped at 9 weeks and hung to dry.

I'm expecting 3-5 ounces. Normally, I get 5-6 ounces off one Chronic in one Waterfarm in this setup.

Even if the yield is off, at least something has been learned.

Final dry yield to come.

In the meantime, here is a picture of the harvest.

picture.php

Chomp

Probably would have yielded a little better if you scrogged right from the beginning of 12/12 instead of 25 days in, but it still looks good to me :good:

:joint: Chomp

Probably would have yielded a little better if you scrogged right from the beginning of 12/12 instead of 25 days in, but it still looks good to me :good:

:joint: Chomp

Really? I would think that would limit the amount the plants could grow.

Besides, I was growing from seed and didn't want to have to remove a male once it's been intertwined in the SCROG and risk getting pollen everywhere.

Or is there a way to SCROG from seed and minimize/eliminate total pollination when growing males and females?