What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hex doing lit bit this, lit bit that and lil bit crap

Hi folks

Wanted to wait until I have something to show. I had slight problems after last grow, so I am behind schedules about 3 weeks. I had to put my plants in veg into 12/12 for a week, and they really got pissed from that. Most dropped their leaves and turned yellow.

Ok, main thing that my Mikado cut survived and 1 WWxBB cutting, not the best pheno though, also 3 DP Brainstorms survived... sigh. Those were crap in last round, but now I decided to let them go lil bit longer. Maybe it does something. Dunno. I have also my minihaze(tm) running. This little Original Haze runt from Danish Topseeds is been vegging 3 months(you read right) and been already once in flower to determine sex. It is now in 10L bucket of soil(at left is random seed, don't know sex yet):

Am I asking troubles, or is it going to stay like this?

View from cabin, those skinny ones are those DP brainstorm cuttings, vegged about 3 months too LOL:

FMS Black widow #1 in DWC, this one looks like I need to take cuts, very indy...mmmm, put these flower after one and half week veg, seems right decision:

FMS Black widow #2 in DWC, this one more sativa looking. Think I don't bother with cuts. :) :

Sam's OHxSkunk in 10L soil, don't know sex yet:

Mikado cut's in Hempies:

Until next update. Hex:tiphat:

Here some shots. Sams HazexSkunk finally showed its gender. She. :)
FMS BW Indy looks also very good. Sat pheno somewhat stretchy...
Think I cannot let that Haze runt go. I just can't. I really let those Brainstorms go before her, because know what they produce. Somewhat crap.

Group shot:

BW Indy:

HazexSK:

BW Sat:

Haze runt:

Malawi Gold:

Feel free to ask. Today put one Mikado into flower. Next update after christmas. :tiphat:

Had to cut that BW sat pheno down, it growed to lamp and roof. In 4 days when I was away it had taken over half of growspace. Monster sat... :shucks:

Pics from last wednesday

Pics from last wednesday

New pics. Brainstorms and WWxBB runt have been 12/12 now almost 7 weeks. I thought I cull that runt, but just can't...

Black widow indy is resin monster. Love her looks. Even now, when she has lots of weeks to go.

Mikado's in Hempies. These girls start their budding slow. One being already two weeks in 12/12, showing first signs of buddage. Sat pheno I call her, but still managable, not stretcher.

Group shot, somehow just don't want to bother taking close pictures from Brainstorms.

Hex :tiphat:

Nice to see ya here BJones. Maybe this girl is combined by quality and quantity. Check this out! FMS Black Widow, best pheno seen so far. I love her looks already and plenty of weeks to go. :tiphat:

Mikado's, just start budding. Satty bitches. I almost fumbled with hempies letting them dry too much and girls responded dropping some leaves. Lesson learned...

Group shots:

Brainstorm, now been 58 days in 12/12. Maybe 2 to go...

Roadrunner Auto. Had to put inside flowering cabin, because reeked so much in veg chamber.

Original haze. What the fuck she is up to? Not going to go wild?

WWxBB runt.

:wave:

Some shots Brainstorm.

Mikado's

Original Haze runt, seems it jumped because little N I gave her...

Sam's OHxSK

Roadrunner

And last but not least my pride and joy. Black Widow.
:artist:

Enjoy...

I sure hope so NKDG. Here are some update shots. Brainstorm #1 going down tomorrow.

Sam's OHxSK

FMS BW

Mikado's, wow these bitches stretch. Something sativa in those. :)

Had just say, that hempies had made me believer. :)

Brainstorm #2, I think I cut her too tomorrow.

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
What a great Black Widow's pheno you got, really impressive ;) A resin monster for sure :)

What a great Black Widow's pheno you got, really impressive ;) A resin monster for sure :)
Cuttings are in veg and I have come up some bizarre ideas to pollinate those cuttings eventually with something, because most likely cannot keep her over summer. :chin:

I touched her(BW) this morning and I have been thinking all morning since that what that smell reminds me. My fingers still have that smell in those despite washing them twice. :) Took few hour, then I remember it!
joystick.jpg

When at younger hold that stick all day long in hands, they smelled same, like that BW. :bump:

Some Brainstorm harvest shots.

Looks is good, smell is little bit weak combine of blueberry and greasy garlic. High is just lame for me. Smoke lots last evening and night and then, fuckit, I want to get properly high! Dried a nug from runt WWxBB last night. Slept then 10 hours. Woke up with eyes full of sand. Nukkumatti was here? LOL :)

Suits for daytime perfectly.

N

nukkumatti

:D
Sorry about the wheelbarrow of sand that fell on you brother.. I was stoned and in hurry! :D

That BlackWidow looks very nice.. I was more Tac2 män myself so I really don't know how she smells :D heheee

So fuck Dutch Passion for now on it seems.. I have heard very bad reviews the late 3 years about them.. I grew Euphoria something 5 years ago and those were good.. Just to much lanky branches so good trimming was in order. But the potency was like a strong skunk plant! (like it should have) :) All around weed. And good yield too.

Nice to see ya here, bro. I have to admit, that FMS BW is crap shoot, because of those multiple phenos, but I think there can be found gem keepers, like her. I have cuts and plans for make her progeny. If had room and 600W light, even those strechy sat phenos could be very interesting. :)

Time for some pics. I have to admit, that photo shooting in the cabin is little bit tricky because limited space and too short arms.

Critical +

Sam's OHxSk

Original haze

Roadrunner runt in 3,5L soil & Dark kush in 1L hempy experiment.

Black Widow. Should start flush now.

Mikado's at back

Been in deep freeze coma since I chopped BW. What a ride, but time to come back into clarity. Here are some shots taken just few minutes ago.

Mikado:

Original haze, glad I did not cut it down earlier, don't have clue which week it is, but I think week 15 @ 12/12, have to check that later LOL, I give it just plain water:

Sam's OhazexSk, think this will be ready before O.Haze, althought put into 12/12 much later...:

Another Mikado, into 12/12 week after first one:

Ok, I checked. Mikado #1 has been in 12/12 now 9 weeks. #2 8 weeks, both are from same cut. Original haze been in flower now 14 weeks, so was not quite wrong with 15 week guess.

See you again next time :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts