picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
A friend of mine has a pheno of this that is some of the best tasting, smelling, hard hitting, and visually appealing of anything I've ever smoked. Pulls a good yield too. Stretches a bit but worth every inch of it!

D

DMXAK47

nice looking plants. makes me want to grow mine out. i got the alien og, ras og, orange chem. next on my list to get will be blackwater.

drymouth

Ride on fellas this plant is almost 5 ft tall, and its only 1 of 3 alien og's i have. i grew 5 out and ended up with 3 sick ass plants that smell of tangerine lemonad! one of them smells like pink lemonad that someone spilled gassolin on.

I have almost all cali connection gear going from alien buba to ****** og, larry og and all the rest, i'll throw them all up as soon as i get to them enjoy for now.

Rushoe

Sick bro very nice I have a clone of this shit I have not yet tested out I will now. its a sick ass cross Alien Kush x Tahoe og right???alien tech x lvpk= alien kush x Tahoe = Alien Og.

drymouth

When i was growing these babies out i was really more excited for my alien buba kush to do well didn't expect for all of them to be straight fire!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I recently spent the weekend playing hide the smell in a hotel room with this strain. Da bitch stanks!! Finally found a smell proof bag to store it in. Should have seen the look on the housekeepers face when she walked into the room. If you have the same pheno as the one I had to smoke on you gonna love it.

drymouth

Heres a shot of the whole plant
picture.php

All organic soil no nutrients just good old water out the tall boy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here goes a few shots of the other alien's
picture.php

picture.php

gon throw up thw Larries,******s,dead head's,tahoe's, and the alien buba's

D

DJXXPLATINUM

BEAUTY WORK DRYMOUTH.....I SCORED A PAK OF THOSE.......ARE YOURS CALI CONNECT.....
I ALSO HAVE SOME OF THE SOUR ALIENS.....THOSE PICS ARE STELLAR...WHAT DO THEY SMELL LIKE...DJ

drymouth

Yes there all cali connection gear i seen them at the trade show in frisco last year started talking with the dude and was sold on his gear grew em out and got what you see on the screen!

The smell on one of them is some sort of tangarine country lemonad smell very intoxicating to smell its like im at a gas station drinking lemonade the other ones are very complex as well lemon head candy,navel orange, some sort of fruit smell are just some of the smells im getting off the alien og's the others are way different.

Status
Not open for further replies.