Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Woolybear's 300w LED Grow: Triesel, Server Fund Beans + More

Thread Title Search
Woolybear's 300w LED Grow: Triesel, Server Fund Beans + More Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2011, 11:03 AM #31
pine boy

Nice garden woolybear,Let me know what you think of the M.O.D. will ya? I have some seed from them and have grown out a few plants that are killer.
Garden looks great

Old 02-23-2011, 02:41 PM #32
mrbiggs

mrbiggs is just really nicemrbiggs is just really nicemrbiggs is just really nicemrbiggs is just really nicemrbiggs is just really nicemrbiggs is just really nicemrbiggs is just really nicemrbiggs is just really nicemrbiggs is just really nice
Great update Woolybear.Everything looks well on track.
That tall bitch looks to be a long flowerer 10/11w?.
Uk2 look more like 9 / 9.1/2w.
I'll be tagging along mate.
Happy growing.

The Flower Show
mrbiggs is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2011, 04:23 AM #33
woolybear

woolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggs View Post
Great update Woolybear.Everything looks well on track.
That tall bitch looks to be a long flowerer 10/11w?.
Uk2 look more like 9 / 9.1/2w.
I'll be tagging along mate.
Happy growing.
Thanks for the info! I think I'll be updating once a week. So for the two UKs, harvest time is projected to start in early april.

Unfortunately for me, I only have a little less than 1/2 of a zip of 'erb left... I'm going to have to make it last! My goal is to not purchase weed any more, my timing may have been a bit off...

I have a feeling I may need to scavenge a branch off of one of my fem plants to tide me over... or start trimming crystally leaves to make some QWISO or something.

Either way, the UK girls aren't coming down until they are done!

@pine_boy thanks! My MOD is the most indica plant I have in the garden. Very squat, like it was built to grown on the side of a mountain, in the rocks.

From seeing reddy1's grow, I don't expect the buds to get much bigger, they should keep packing on crystals though.

More buds! I'm hoping my other diesel plants will start sexing themselves soon. I think I may have spotted a male.
woolybear is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2011, 04:30 AM #34
Brother Bear
Simple kynd of man

Brother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Nice grow woolybear
I'm gonna hang around and see how that Menage a Trois turns out
One i always wanted to try, but never have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th View Post
I am not a medical patient, and I am sure to fuck not complacent with any bullshit laws.

Brother Bear is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2011, 06:20 AM #35
woolybear

woolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of lightwoolybear is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Bear View Post
Nice grow woolybear
I'm gonna hang around and see how that Menage a Trois turns out
One i always wanted to try, but never have.
It should just be a short 4-5 weeks till have I smoke report for you brother! Luckily the beans are still available on seedbay and easy on the wallet.

NEWS - When I opened up the tent tonight, it stunk of ROTTEN FRUIT! Literally a new different smell added overnight. I checked the tent for spoiled apples (even though I don't eat apples :P)... nothing! So its definitely the cannabis!

I prefer the non-rotten smell, hopefully the new stinkiness mean's I I'm doing the right thing by my girls! Need to seriously engage the smell control, I have been slacking on that angle.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:15 PM #36
woolybear

Day 40, Week 5

Big update! Day 40 - Week 5

- My lone 4SD plant turned out to be a male. Binned
- I have cuts of all my girls except for the f1
- f1 and the dansk diesel have distinctly diffrent bud structures than the others
- The frosting has spread to all the plants. The MOD has that distinct frost on the edges of the leaves.
- I was concerned that about 1/2 of the plants have burnt leaf tips... then I saw in lots of other grows peeps had the same burnt tips so I figure its cool. Last feeding was around 1200 ppm
- UK1 leaf tips are extra crispy in the pic as it got too close to my cfl supplemental lighting

UK x SSCH:

Dansk deez:

Fems:

Menage a Trois:

Old 03-05-2011, 03:41 PM #37
woolybear

Question to those following my grow: You know how the bud plants had pairs of swollen calyxs along the main stem? I was thinking that if worse came to worse I could punch off those little things and smoke 'em.

9 weeks = 63 days. I figure at least one of the group should be done by then. So 23 days till I can harvest something, 3 weeks. Hmm!

Old 03-05-2011, 03:58 PM #38
70's rock

70's rock will become famous soon enough70's rock will become famous soon enough
Looking good! I'm wondering about the "dansk diesel", is it a danish diesel? Thev'e been doing their thing for many, many years and have created some good outdoor varieties for us living way up north, is this one of those?
70's rock is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2011, 03:06 AM #39
woolybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70's rock View Post
Looking good! I'm wondering about the "dansk diesel", is it a danish diesel? Thev'e been doing their thing for many, many years and have created some good outdoor varieties for us living way up north, is this one of those?
Yes sir! The dansk diesel has gotten a lot of attention since HFH has been posting their crosses. The site where I got them also sell HFH seeds too. Those sneaky danes, hard at work!

Keep in mind the dansk diesel in the pics above almost died and was largely written off. I have 4 more dansk diesels, they aren't early showers that's for sure.... Let me go check and see if any have girl parts now...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:23 AM #40
woolybear

Here is a picture of my other Dansk Diesel, week one of flowering. This plant has the structure like the notorious SD IBL, big tropical leaves, nice and stretch.

I think to take this plant to its full potential its going to need 1/2 of my current tent or a new tent all for itself. I am going to need to LST in a major way.... its a beast!

Dansk Diesel, about 1 month veg, week 1 of flower.