What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High THC strains 20% and up.

LIFEISGOOD

What I'm wondering about is why is there such an obsession with THC percentages?
Does it make a difference if I take 2 hits of a 20% THC plant or 3 hits of a 13.3% THC plant other than the need to smoke a different amount of plant material?

In light of what has been said in this thread, THC% testing seems unreliable (not properly adjusted labs), sample preparation seems to be partly the key to high THC readings and then take into account that it seems that there're seed vendors who simply make up percentages, is it really more than just a number used for marketing purposes? Unless one does it the way Sam does?

:yeahthats:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse

So there is really no strain of mj over or at 20%thc?:tiphat:

That is only if you include water weight. Desiccated (aka DRY) flowers can test up to 25% (from what I've seen, SS has said 30ish percent if I remember correctly.) Concentrates (ice water and dry screen) test way higher. Solvent extracts can test even higher yet.

G

guest3854

Mob Boss & The Prophet test results

Mob Boss & The Prophet test results

Looks like this thread got pretty off track..... let's try gitting it back on.

Posted in another thread :

Just thought tha folks that support GrindHouse would appreciate tha info in regards to THC %'s and such. Though percentages can be advantageous in selecting, everyone's body reacts differently and shouldn't be tha full basis of your decision. Toke and see what works for YOU, tha individual.

These tests' came from Full Spectrum Labs and supplied by The Health Center, both in Denver, Co. Thanks go to them as well as tha individual supplying tha flowers, slips and such.

Side note : I recently went through tha other breeders forums and gotta say, really disappointed in tha quality I've seen (though haven;t toked). So when y'all are done playing with tha hyped names and such, come on over and see tha real shit........

Steele

filtr0w

anyone has any experiencie growing alaskan ice from greenhouse? ive smoked it when i was in amsterdam and i remember reading it was supposed to the highest one in tch percentage in their menu in 2010...

it was really strong i would say, not bad at all, super racy high

Latest posts

Latest posts