What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel Auto ® Black Jack Auto ® ★ Test Grow ★

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Harvest of the second Black Jack Auto|:.
picture.php

Hi again my friends! :tiphat:

Now it's the second Black Jack Auto to go down. I'll just post a few pics because this one is not as beautiful as the others, hehehe, but very smelly and with some really hard nugs ;)

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Next will be the third Cream Caramel Auto, a very beautiful plant, stay tuned :smokeit:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Harvest of the third Cream Caramel Auto|:.
picture.php

Hi guys! What's up!? :joint:

Some pics of my favourite among the 9 plants, a very beautiful, productive and aromatic Cream Caramel Auto. She was a beauty since she was born, as I'm sure you remember... :D

From this:
picture.php

To this:
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

And that's it. Some very nice nugs. Another one very soon, keep passing by, big hug! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Harvest of the third Black Jack Auto|:.
picture.php

Hi again my friends! :smoke:

So.. lets keep this going. Now it's the third Black Jack Auto, a very "resinous" plant...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

A bit of scissor hash, to smoke pure in my glass pipe...
picture.php

Some trichomes in the main stem:
picture.php

picture.php

Only 3 plants to go now, hehehe, in the end you'll know them better than I do ;)

See you soon, cheers! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi my friend, thanks for your visit! :wave:

Yep, they surely are delicious ;)

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Harvest of the fourth Black Jack Auto|:.
picture.php

Hello everyone! :tiphat:

Here is the last Black Jack Auto... :peppermintstick:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now I have 2 Cream Caramel Auto to go, hehehe, stay tuned for much more very soon ;) Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Very nice grow / pics Tommy!
When these beauties will be available @ Boo?

Peace

=K

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Krull!

Thanks for you visit! :tiphat:

Yes, unfortunatelly SeedBoutique does not have all of our strains... yet, I hope they have it in the future. Personally there is nothing I can do, I advised them to get our new autoflowering varieties and told them that I would post some grow tests that would make people think of buying them (come on, it's my personal grow diary but it gives strains a good publicity, lets be honest). But seeds are not on SeedBoutique yet and I'm not allowed to advise any other shop.

So my suggestion is that you send a pm to John Bourne and ask it to him. He's a nice guy and he is the right person to answer SeedBoutique questions.

In fact you're not the first, neither the second or the third user asking that same question. I have already received many PMs of people asking about the availability of our new super-autos.

I'm happy to know you enjoy my diaries, hehehe, next will be a diary of Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto and Speed Devil #1 & #2 ;)

Keep it high, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Yep things are moving slowly @boo and the new site is probably a lot of work...
Anyway thanks for the reply, i'll follow your next grows for sure!

Keep it green bro :yes:

=K

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks again mate!

Hope you can get some soon, if you still want to try them...

Stay tuned, next update is about to come :smoke: Sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Harvest of the fourth Cream Caramel Auto|:.
picture.php

Hey buddys! :smoke:

Some pics of the harvest of the 4th Cream Caramel Auto. You can see the genetics are very stable, plants and flowers look almost the same. I'm really happy with the CC Autos.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

We're almost done :smokeit: Keep passin by, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Yep ;)

Strain report will be posted very soon, tomorrow if I have time or during the weekend.

See you soon my friend, keep passing by! Sweet regards,

edit: to start I'll post the harvest fotos for the 5th CC Auto, because only now I realized that I forgot to post it, hehe..

|tommy_g|

Last edited:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Harvest of the fifth Cream Caramel Auto|:.
picture.php

Hello!

As promised I'm here to post the pics of the last Cream Caramel Auto to go down, hehehe, another very smelly plant, sweet as a caramel :peppermintstick:

Enjoy the pics...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

To be continued...

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
...and it continues...

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

And that's it. Now stay tuned for the final conclusions and for the strain reports ;)

|tommy_g|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Strain Report
..::|Black Jack Auto|::..
picture.php

IDENTIFICATION

Strain: Black Jack Auto (Autoflowering version of Black Domina x Jack Herer)
Seed Bank: Sweet Seeds
Judge: Tommy
Grower: Tommy
Report date: 11 Feb 2011

picture.php
picture.php

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 17
Yield: 17
Appearance: 15
Visible trychomes: 19
Aroma of the dried flowers: 17
Taste of the smoke/vapor: 18
Texture of the smoke/vapor: 18
Tolerance: 16
Effect: 19
Buzz duration: 19

Final result: 17,5 (175/200)

picture.php
picture.php

COMMENTS

Plant characteristics: A very fast growth with the plants starting flowering at days 25-30 since germination. It doesn’t get fat very fast but in the second half of flowering the flowers are filled well. With a very short flowering period, of around 35 days, the flowers inflated as much as they usually do with the non-auto varieties I’m used to grow in this same closet and with the same conditions. For 7 litre pots the flowers are very good in terms of quantity and size. Not many branches, but the 3 or 4 branches produced (besides the main cola) are covered with very dense flowers. Well grown and with the conditions I have in my grow setup they get to a height of 45-60cm. Outdoors and with more soil they can probably grow higher than this.

Aroma and taste descriptions: With all its resin she features a strong aroma, sweet and incensed, with touches of cathedral like some Hazes. The sweetness is citric and floral. Sometimes the aroma is so strong that makes the herb difficult to smell, but to smoke or vaporize it is a very pleasant aroma, with a taste that remains in the mouth from the first hit until a few time after being consumed. The taste is as pleasant and aromatic as the taste of the non-auto version of Black Jack. To be true I prefer both the taste and the effect of this autoflowering version. The thickness of the smoke/vapor is very pleasant to the respiratory system, allowing the tongue and nose to perfectly recognize the complexity of its aromas.

:|Flavors and Odours of the Flowers and their Vapors|:

......[1 - hardly noticeable <|> 10 - strong presence]......

Bitter [ ] Bittersweet [ ] Musk [ ] Ammonia [ ] Anise [ ] Berry [ ] Blueberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Meat [ ] Church [7] Cedar [ ] Cherry [ ] Chewing Gum [2]
Chocolate [ ] Citric [4] Coconut [ ] Fuel [2] Sweet [5] Spices [2] Floral [6] Strawberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Candy [2] Hashish [3] Weed [ ]
Iron [ ] Incense [4] Soap [ ] Lemon [1] Wood [4] Mango [ ] Peach [ ] Melon [ ] Mint [2] Menthol [2] Honey [ ] Moss [ ] Orange [3]
Nutmeg [ ] Oil [ ] Perfume [1] Leather [ ] Pepper [ ] Pine [ ] Pineapple [ ] Rotten [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Cheese [ ] Chemical [ ] Liquorice [ ]
Skunk [ ] Earthy [2] Grape [ ] Vanilla [ ]
picture.php
picture.php

Efect descriptions: The effect is very cheerful and helps to achieve some good laughs, which makes it special to use in the company of friends. It lasts for a while and, when the laughs subside, the relaxation and the munchies arrive. It’s good to increase appetite and its effect is so strong and long lasting that even after a good meal one clearly keeps with a remarkable buzz. It’s an auto with an effect that is more of Sativa than Indica, being adequate to use in parties, practice sports that don’t require a big physical effort or simple to hang out a bit on the streets. Doesn’t seem to me very adequate to rest, sleep, to see movies or to read, for example. Anyway it is not excessively energetic and the buzz is very easy to control even for those who prefer Indica effects.

picture.php

Black Jack Auto ...:::|:::... Sweet Seeds
|18/20|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Strain Report
..::|Cream Caramel Auto|::..
picture.php

IDENTIFICATION

Strain: Cream Caramel Auto (Autoflowering version of BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino)
Seed Bank: Sweet Seeds
Judge: Tommy
Grower: Tommy
Report date: 11 Feb 2011

picture.php
picture.php

EVALUATION (0/20)

Ease of cultivation: 19
Yield: 19
Appearance: 19
Visible trychomes: 17
Aroma of the dried flowers: 18
Taste of the smoke/vapor: 19
Texture of the smoke/vapor: 18
Tolerance: 17
Effect: 19
Buzz duration: 18

Final result: 18,3 (183/200)

picture.php
picture.php

COMMENTS

Plant characteristics: The plants are robust and vigorous, with thick stems and lots of strong branches, prepared to sustain the heavy buds produced. From the 5 plants, in the end of flowering the shortest was 50cm tall and the tallest had 60cm of height. Very easy to grow, adapting well to small spaces and to adverse conditions. They were harvested 65-68 days after germination, when I got to the conclusion that they were very mature after observing their trichomes and realizing that many of them were already amber. I’m very well impressed with their production, much above average for an “auto”.

Aroma and taste descriptions: It’s very aromatic with a base of earthy aromas and a soft mix of candies and citrus. The aroma is strong and pleasant since mid flowering, but in the end it becomes incredible. When rubbing the fingers in the flowers it’s easy to identify a molasses aroma with soft hints of anise and licorice. It is noticeable right after opening the jar. I think I never had a weed with such an intense smell and at the same time pleasantly sweet. The taste is as exquisite as the smell, with a remarkable flavor of caramelized sugar that brings to mind medicinal caramels. In the end it leaves an universe of sensations in the mouth.

:|Flavors and Odours of the Flowers and their Vapors|:

......[1 - hardly noticeable <|> 10 - strong presence]......

Bitter [ ] Bittersweet [ ] Musk [ ] Ammonia [ ] Anise [ ] Berry [ ] Blueberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Meat [ ] Church [7] Cedar [ ] Cherry [ ] Chewing Gum [2]
Chocolate [ ] Citric [4] Coconut [ ] Fuel [2] Sweet [5] Spices [2] Floral [6] Strawberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Candy [2] Hashish [3] Weed [ ]
Iron [ ] Incense [4] Soap [ ] Lemon [1] Wood [4] Mango [ ] Peach [ ] Melon [ ] Mint [2] Menthol [2] Honey [ ] Moss [ ] Orange [3]
Nutmeg [ ] Oil [ ] Perfume [1] Leather [ ] Pepper [ ] Pine [ ] Pineapple [ ] Rotten [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Cheese [ ] Chemical [ ] Liquorice [ ]
Skunk [ ] Earthy [2] Grape [ ] Vanilla [ ]

picture.php
picture.php

Efect descriptions: I really enjoy the effect, the way I like it: dreamy and relaxing. It helps with introspective thoughts and all kind of ramblings. It remains active for about 90 minutes, but there is always the risk that the user may fall asleep. For that it is not very adequate to use when one has complex tasks to perform, whether physical or mental. It’s a more adequate effect for when there is not much to do except laying down on a sofa or in the beach, for example, but it is also good to watch some movies, soft readings, use the internet or to peacefully perform our hobby, taking care of the plants that will reward us with the next sweets.

picture.php
picture.php

Cream Caramel Auto ...:::|:::... Sweet Seeds
|18/20|

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
.:|Final Conclusions|:.
picture.php

Hey mates!!! Here you go with the final conclusions... :smoke:

A perfect grow, from the first day until right now that I'm vaporizing Cream Caramel Auto, hehehe, a delicious plant. Besides a CC Auto with 3 cotiledones and 3 branches per node (which in the end was the most productive), no other plant presented any deformity of deficiency of genetic origin. A Black Jack Auto had a couple of leaves a bit twisted in the beginning but after the 15 first days everything was perfect with her. No plagues, not even a single insect/bug. All 100% females and didn't present any male flower in the beginning of flowering nor any "banana" in the end of flowering. Completely unseeded, pure "sinsemilla".

This grow is characterized by its light cycle of 18/6, from germination to harvest and for the fast harvest in terms of time germination <-> harvest. A very fast grow, plants were harvested between day 64 and day 69, but as you could see they could have been harvested at day 62 with no problems. Production is very good for such a short time grow, I'm very surprised with its production and with the quality of the flowers. I wasn't expecting this. They got really fat in the end, the last 10 days I gave them were determinant and the buds almost doubled their size. I imagine someone harvesting this plants at day 57, would be a big mistake, so be careful... They are very fast but even when everything goes fine with them it is better to wait at least until day 62-65. Just a few more days can mean a big difference in terms of production.

picture.php
picture.php

Well, a while ago a friend of mine let me use his scale and so I'll share the final results with you...

Dry weight in grams of the 9 plants:

Black Jack Auto 1 > 22,1
Black Jack Auto 2 > 22,8
Black Jack Auto 3 > 23,0
Black Jack Auto 4 > 25,9

Cream Caramel Auto 1 > 24,5
Cream Caramel Auto 2 > 25,2
Cream Caramel Auto 3 > 31,0
Cream Caramel Auto 4 > 28,8
Cream Caramel Auto 5 > 29,4

To this I would add the hash of a dry extraction and the scissor hash:

Hash with net of 158µ > 2,5gr
Hash with net of 95µ > 1,9gr
Scissor hash > 0,6gr

Total: 232,7gr + 5gr of hash = 237,7gr

In terms of grams per square meter, getting 232gr in my space (1/3 of 1m2) is the same of getting 696gr in 1m2 (232 x 3). So I managed to be a bit above the numbers of the forecast for production shared by Sweet Seeds in the catalog:

Black Jack Auto: 400-550 gr/m2
Cream Caramel Auto: 350-500 gr/m2

But this with a 400wHPS in 60x60x120cm. With 250wHPS it would be a bit more difficult to exceed the numbers of the calatog.

.:|Comparing Autos and non-Autos|:.

I'll compare this autos with the non-autos from my previous grow because the grow parameters were all the same: 400wHPS, 9 pots of 7 litres, same soil brand, same extraction, same ferts and boosters, etc.

Here is the link for my previous grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=195990&page=5

In that previous grow I harvested a total of 212 grams.

The 9 non-auto from the link shared took 101 days from germination to harvest. From which 34 days of 18/6 and 67 days of 12/12.

34 x 18 = 612 hours with the lights on
67 x 12 = 804 hours with the lights on

Total = 612 + 804 = 1416 hours with the lights on

The 9 autos took 65 days since germination to harvest.

65 x 18 = 1170 hours with the lights on

1416 - 1170 = 246 hours of light saving with the autos

Conclusion: Less energy used, 35 days faster and more production...

:smokeit:

picture.php

And that's it... In the meanwhile don't forget to keep passing by this other test grow I'm doing now and also this funny thing I'm doing with a Snow Fruit. You can buy some korn to pop :) And a bit of sugar and cinnamon to match the Sweet Seeds aromas...

Cheers and thank you very much to all you guys for visiting and comenting this test grow :wave:

Tommy

:peppermintstick: