Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > B.O.G. Seeds > Avalon's lone Sour Bubble

Thread Title Search
Avalon's lone Sour Bubble Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2010, 06:56 AM #1
inreplyavalon
breathe deep

inreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud of
Avalon's lone Sour Bubble

This gal is just gorgeous. Very excited to share this girl with members of the co-op i belong to. Not much to go around, but i can see she will be enjoyed.

These pictures are from day 50

inreplyavalon is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:04 AM #2
FoCo(No.Co)
Barned

FoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really niceFoCo(No.Co) is just really nice
Nice man! The first pic looks a lot like the photo from the SB page on the bou.

"We're down with chillin, not killin... knaw what I'm sayyyn?"
FoCo(No.Co) is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2010, 07:29 AM #3
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
It looks awesome, nice work man. Makes me excited to pop some from the pack I just ordered.
Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2010, 06:11 PM #4
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
looks like the resin valve was left wide open on that lass
hope you took some cuts from her

Old 12-19-2010, 06:15 AM #5
inreplyavalon
breathe deep

inreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud ofinreplyavalon has much to be proud of
thanks for checking her out folks. This is her after a week cure.
She yielded exactly one ounce, and is a nice well rounded stone. Smells different then every other herb i ever smelt, but have not come up with what it is reminiscent of yet.
inreplyavalon is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2010, 07:17 AM #6
PoisonedDart

PoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura about
Looking great ...

Stop! Drop! and Roll! don't work in HELL...

PD's CHERRY COOKIES F2 TESTERS

PD's BANANA FIRE COOKIES TESTERS
PoisonedDart is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2010, 07:21 AM #7
VEMS

VEMS is on a distinguished road
Very Nice