What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aliendog

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzo3732

Aliendog V2 around 4 weeks flowering.. 3 phenos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wow those look wonderful,
whats the temperature swing between lights on/lights off? those colours are awesome.
pics 3&4 look like a keeper, whats the smell like on these girls?

gonzo3732

Thanks man! These 3 are actually the ones I'm passing on.. They where all incredible, but I have 2 other phenos bushing out for mothers that I'll never get rid of.. Temps are 70 with lights on, 65 lights off. The smell's from all the parents come through pretty well varying in each pheno.. lavender, cherry, and chem.. all very potent, reminded me of mixing chem d and bubba

S

Smoke Buddy

Damn I love those plants bro! Fantastic!

I was gifted some f2s from a very cool friend here, Thanks Charles!

Looks like I need to pop em!

:rasta:

D

danimarie193

Just picked up the Alien Bubba a few days ago and cant wait to get them started.

One Love 731

Veteran
Its funny how much the 25% LVPK shows in this pheno, and they call it the Alien tech dominant Alien Kush male. Mostly in the structure, Hopefully in the flavor and effect too. Regardless you've done a fine job. Enjoy these beautiful girls. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

gonzo3732

Yeah I'm happy with how dominate the lvpk is.. didn't notice much from the afghani alien tech. My favorite pheno is 50/50 chem pk.. I'll update this thread as I grow all the phenos out again

Status
Not open for further replies.