Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > B.O.G. Seeds > Bogglegum

Thread Title Search
Bogglegum Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2010, 04:48 PM #1
Asil
My hobby has consumed my life!

Asil will become famous soon enoughAsil will become famous soon enough
Bogglegum

It seems that I can't read pk's Bogglegum thread today. My wife has something messed up on this computer. So I thought I would post up my Bogglegum pics from day 25 of 12/12.

They are under 2 600hps, in a sealed room with co2. Running in a homemade Undercurrent system. Last run produced just over 1# under a 600 with 4 plants vegged 1 week from rooted clone.

Thing I love about this is that there is only about 20-25 more days to go!!! They really pack on the weight the last few weeks.

Hope u all had a great Turkey Day!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:00 PM #2
PoisonedDart

PoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura aboutPoisonedDart has a spectacular aura about
Nice garden Asil. Keep it green

PD

Stop! Drop! and Roll! don't work in HELL...

PD's CHERRY COOKIES F2 TESTERS

PD's BANANA FIRE COOKIES TESTERS
PoisonedDart is offline Quote

Old 11-26-2010, 11:07 PM #3
PuReKnOwLeDgE
Licensed Grower

PuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud ofPuReKnOwLeDgE has much to be proud of
damn looking good, the ladies are loving the supreme enviorment. Co2, under current, thats all you had to say! Those nugs there are going to BLOW up!
PuReKnOwLeDgE is offline Quote

Old 11-26-2010, 11:30 PM #4
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
very nice garden asil, they're frosting up nicely
whats an undercurrent system? yup, I'm a n00b

Old 11-27-2010, 01:14 PM #5
Asil

PD- Thanks for stopping by and for the comments on my garden. This is my new room, I wish I only made it bigger. The flower room is only 6x6, wishing now it was at least 10x10.

PK- Yes I love that Under current system. This is only a four site but next run it will be going to a 8 site. The buckets are drilled and uniseals are installed. Just waiting for this run to be over in 21 days about. U are right, I love to see how much weight they pack on the last 3 weeks. It will be interesting to see how much the extra light and co2 contribute to total weight this run.

Gnome- They tend to frost up quite a bit. I am running a basic Lucas formula with koolbloom. Next run I am switching to AN's Connoisseur line. UnderCurrent is a Hydrosystem made by Current Culture. I have never seen such grow out of any systems I have run.

This is so much fun. I do love growing. It always amazes me how much time goes by when I stop in my garden.

I have 4 nycd x c99's, 2 sourlifesavers,2 strawberryd's x chem d and 5 purple koolaids that have just broke ground. They are vegging out waiting to be topped and cloned.

Last sunday I broke out my first system ever and put 4 more Bogglegums and a Sweet Tooth in it and placed them in the flower room also. DWC systems are so nice, hook the res up to it and all I need to worry about is adding nutes and training the girls.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:48 PM #6
Lapplandish

Looking good man!

I'm sorry but I will capture your thread for one quick question about Bogglegum, I hope you don't mind! (I didn't find it very sensible to make new thread for just one q)

Okay, here it comes!

How much does Bogglegum stretch when I put them to flower stage?

I'm having hard times because there have been some renovation in my house of blocks and it has taken forever to finish.. My plants are now over 1 meter tall and I have DR60 as a growroom which is 140cm in height.. do I have some serious issues here? Funny thing is that my plants are in just 3 liters of coco! It's really something you don't see very often - huge plant, small pots..

Old 12-11-2010, 12:37 PM #7
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond repute
yo i recently had some bogglegum from harborside and it looked almost exactly like a nice bubba kush or master kush...i took a pic but it didnt come out that good...is this what bogglegum is??? if so i gotta grab a pack!
Yes4Prop215 is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2010, 01:37 PM #8
Asil

Lap, It seems to me that they don't strech that much. I would say they maybe double in height. I would pull some of those branches down and to the side. After about 14 days the strechs seems to about stop and the buds set in.

Prop215, Those are some mighty tastey looking buds u got there. From the picture I can't say that is Bogglegum or not. Those buds almost look like they have blue in them? My next run I am going to lower my temps at night to around 60 degrees the last few weeks to try and get some coloring out of them.

Old 12-15-2010, 02:00 PM #9
Asil

Well from what it appears I won't have to wait till next run to try and get some colors out of her. Took down one plant and while trimming I noticed some nice purpling stating to happen. So I am going to let the other three plants go a few more days. Since today is day 45, the Trich's where just starting to amber 2 days ago so a few more days wont hurt them.

I can say that the buds are nice and dense, can't wait to get these cured.

Old 12-15-2010, 02:46 PM #10
caljim
I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.

caljim has much to be proud ofcaljim has much to be proud ofcaljim has much to be proud ofcaljim has much to be proud ofcaljim has much to be proud ofcaljim has much to be proud ofcaljim has much to be proud ofcaljim has much to be proud ofcaljim has much to be proud ofcaljim has much to be proud ofcaljim has much to be proud of
Lookin' good brother Asil. Just popped a handful of Bogglegum myself.

Are you saying 45 days of 12/12? That would be seriously quick.
caljim is online now Quote