What's new

ROTTEN STRAWBERRY NASTYNESS!!!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my Double Strawberry Diesel keeper at 65 days flower. Grown in a 50/50 mix of Coco/Soil. Grown vertically in front of a 400w hps.
She's been flushing for 10 or 12 days. I'll probly chop her in another 5 days or so.

This girl had to sit out the last run, and damn did I miss her. She has everything. Good yield, above average potency and some of the sweetest rotten fruity sour smelling buds you'll ever find. Very sticky buds with a grayish pink tint to them. If you squeeze one of these buds, you'll be smelling your finger for the next hour. Imagine running thru a field of over ripe strawberries wearing socks soaked in diesel fuel. I'm always sticking my nose in the jar. Tastes just like it smells. Yum!

She veg's very fast and has a healthy 3x stretch. The only negative I see with her is the branches are thin and have a hard time holding up the buds :). I had to do quite a bit of tying and training around my screen to manage a girl this big in my small space.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cont....

dam! she is a beauty. im using 400w lights myself and my plants is know were this size. it must be the small pots im using. anyway bro, keep up the great work and feel free to share some secrets if want

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys!
This girl has been curing nicely for over a month and tastes great. I have 3 more in flower now. At 3 weeks, none are as big as this girl tho.
I've been using Floalicious plus this run at the reccomendation of alot of good growers here on IC. Tryna see if we can get some more flavor out of this baby!

2 of these DSD cuts are waiting for pollen from 2 Sour Bubble dads for my latest pollen chuckin project. Should be some gems in there

MARLO

denvermmj

Those BUDS look amazing!!! What a great description:

"Imagine running thru a field of over ripe strawberries wearing socks soaked in diesel fuel"

Instantly made my mouth water. Where did you get this cut/seed? thanks for the post

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This girl was found in a pack of Double strawberry diesel from Reservior seeds in 2008. A huge bargain at $40. Been with me ever since

MARLO

hiker

Marlo, great buds and pics. I'm been using 430s for many, many years and always train into a hedge, but I think that I might have to look into this vertical grow. Got some Strawberry Diesel f2s from Ganesh flowering right now and can't wait for them to finish after seeing your pics. Great job

TorontoMo

That taste description reminds me of dutch passion blueberry sativa pheno. Heavy fuel/fruit smell and awesome taste. Good growing Marlo!

Latest posts

Latest posts