What's new

CO2 Dry Sift -

I started trying a new method and thought I would share

Take dry ice, crushed up and add it to a bag of Quality shake. Mix it up for a few mins and then dry sift using a card. This would be great to put into a tumbler.

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0020-1.jpg

Last edited:
T

theJointedOne

Burns... I used a 120 micron screen. I am going to refine it...

Made from Purple kush shake and minis

And most 24-hour SAFEWAY sells DRY ICE. You just gotta ask.

DSC_0008.jpg

i knew you were from the bay when you said mini's! haha i love bpg!

theJointedOne- gotta love the bay

I was looking around last night and found some more info....

Dry Ice Hash Research

This study was submitted in 1991. It is titled:
"ARapidMethodforIsolatingGlandularTrichomes"

By: EllenH.Yerger*,RichardA.Grazzini,DavidHesk1,DianaL.Cox-Foster,RichardCraig,andRalph0.Mumma

From: DepartmentofEntomology(E.H.Y.,D.H.,D.L.C-F.,R.O.M),IntercollegeGraduatePrograminGenetics(R.A.G.),andDepartmentofHorticulture(R.C.),ThePennsylvaniaStateUniversity,UniversityPark,Pennsylvania1680

http://www.plantphysiol.org/cgi/reprint/99/1/1

Also does anyone know more about sub-zero hash making. (Delta 9)

I am going to do a run and will post pictures and updates....

DSC_0047.jpg

IMO

if youre in the bay you may wanna check out bpcc, they have a co2 extract called amber crystals/jurassic amber that will knock your socks off. not sure how exactly they do it, just thought id give you the heads up.

if youre in the bay you may wanna check out bpcc, they have a co2 extract called amber crystals/jurassic amber that will knock your socks off. not sure how exactly they do it, just thought id give you the heads up.

Thanks> I have been meaning to get down there. I saw that they had something called Jolly Rancher Red Oil that was $70 a gram.... I am very interested in finding out what this is. Ill Have to give the amber crystals a try too....

IMO

Thanks> I have been meaning to get down there. I saw that they had something called Jolly Rancher Red Oil that was $70 a gram.... I am very interested in finding out what this is. Ill Have to give the amber crystals a try too....

far as i could tell the jolly is a butane extract thats purified with some sort of alcohol. not sure how they get that color though...