Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Dutchgrown Seeds > DGS Independent Reports > DGS Oger99 Reports

Thread Title Search
DGS Oger99 Reports Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2010, 06:58 AM #1
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
DGS Oger99 Reports

Time 2 put on Oger99 from DutchGrown
Charlesparkleaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesSprkleaf View Post
I took down one plant... the other two I'm going to let stay for 65days... this pheno had a different smell from the other two... it was a artificial bannana cream smell... I flowered it out in a 1gal pot of coco... it was 80grams wet... I can't wait to grow out the clone of this one... peace

Old 11-20-2010, 07:00 AM #2
Dutchgrown
----

Oger99 Smoke Report
medeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by medeagle View Post
I wanted to post up a smoke report of Oger99 because I am quite honestly astonished by how awesome it is. I popped four beans, one never emerged, two males, one female. I kept one of the males for breeding, but it was an early casualty in my battle with the spider mites, which I seem to have won for the moment. Anyways, one female was all I needed. She clones very easily, I mean if you suck at cloning I think this is the plant for you, it grows roots almost despite the grower. My pheno seems to be very balanced between the two. The bud I'm smoking is from the inital test plant, which has not been fully harvested as of yet. Its been cured for about a week. High is very up, but definitely has enough body to be considered medicinal. It reminds me of OG Kush that Ive smoked before, but with a crazy head high that I take to be the influence of the Cindy. Very Very tasty, sweet fruit and pine. Did I mention that its POTENT. A bowl also lasts a good couple of hours. I tend to develop a tolerance to OG Kushes rather quickly, but that doesn't seem to be the case with this bud. Looks to be a good yielder this was a smaller cola, and was at least 6 g dry. I can definitely see where someone could smell this and decide to call it banana og, even if it doesnt smell a lot like bananas. Anyways I just wanted to give props to DG and say that this is definitely a great deal for the prices shes selling them for. I am very happy with the results. I have some pics and may post them if I can get them off of my phone safely. Sorry if I left anything out or if this is badly written IM KINDA STONED. IM GONNA GO EAT SOME STUFF

Old 11-20-2010, 07:06 AM #3
Dutchgrown
----

oger99 done
cat1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1 View Post
DG you did a awesome job on oger99,after 67 days flowering and 5 in the dark oger is chopped.the buds are cover white with crystal and strong smell of a sweet and pine to them.a very nice smell.and the smoke is wicked,it a keeper for sure.thank you DG for oger99

Old 01-22-2011, 04:06 AM #4
Dutchgrown
----

Oger99 @ 60 days
SoulMachete

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulMachete View Post
hey folks thought i'd throw up a couple shots of some oger99 i got goin. this is 1 of 9 oger girls. all in 3 gallon pots of soil under 2000w.
they are a couple days into the final flush. prolly chop em round 70days. they smell and look delicious! citrus orange and somethin else...sticky and hard as rocks! what you all think? peace out!

Old 01-22-2011, 04:09 AM #5
Dutchgrown
----

Oger99 @ 60 days
SoulMachete

Quote:
thank you folks.....here are some new pics from tonight. this is another one of the ladies. all of which are now at 65 days. i'm gonna continue to flush the hell out of them. i'll keep this thread updated and try to get some closeups and harvest shots as well. peace to all...

Old 01-22-2011, 04:12 AM #6
Dutchgrown
----

Oger99 @ 60 days
SoulMachete

Quote:
here are some shots from tonight of another one of the ladies. you may notice a lot of stakes and zip ties in some of the photos. they are there for a reason. these flowers are hard and heavy!

Old 01-26-2011, 11:35 PM #7
Dutchgrown
----

Oger99 @ 60 days (this is thread title and not representative of photo time line)
SoulMachete

Quote:
here are a couple more shots taken by a friend far more skilled than me with the camera...these are 70 days and have been chopped. i'll throw up some harvest pics at some point. peace....

Old 02-22-2011, 02:39 AM #8
Dutchgrown
----

Thread title: Thai Dragon chases the Glass Slipper
by cannawinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannawinner View Post
Oger 1 at 42 days

Oger 2

Old 03-08-2011, 09:40 PM #9
Dutchgrown
----

Thread title: Thai Dragon chases the Glass Slipper
by cannawinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannawinner View Post

Update- 56 day flowering.
We are really very close to completion. Now It is just a matter of trichs turning amber. We have reached 8 full weeks of flower.
I started flushing in the middle of last week- giving just plain water.
I want to harvest at 10 weeks.

OGER 99

Old 03-12-2011, 06:58 PM #10
Dutchgrown
----

Thread title: Oger99 @ 60 days
by SoulMachete

Quote:
...text snipped...