Date: November 2010
Grow Report: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=185486
1. ____ Visual Appeal
Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10. 1 being unappealing-10 being excellent.
2. ____ Visible Trichomes Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.
3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report. Leave these fields blank if you do not have a powerful magnifier.
4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.
Brown  Green [X] Gold 
Blue  Grey White [X]
Red [X] Rust  Orange [X]
Purple  Black 
5. ____ Bud density
Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.
6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Ammonia [ ] Earthy  Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ]
Floral [ ] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [X]
Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ]
Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit[ ] Menthol  Pineapple [ ]
Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ]
Hash  Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [X ] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk  Spice  Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ]
Strawberry[ ] Coffee [ X] Lemon [X] Orange [X] Vanilla [ ]
7. ____ Aroma
Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful.
Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.
8. ____ Weeks cured If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
THE SMOKE TEST
Address these questions while smoking.
9. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation.
Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:
Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc)
Vaporizer (enter the brand name)
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass)
Joint (enter brand of papers)
Other (specify) Water pipe [X] Vaporizer  Pipe  Joint  Other 
10. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Ammonia [ ] Earthy  Licorice [ ] Peach [ ]
Berry [ ] Floral  Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ]
Fruit  Meat [ ] Petroleum [ 8] Bubblegum [ ]
Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit[7 ]
Menthol [ ] Pineapple  Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ]
Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash  Mold
[ ] Skunk  Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk 
Spice  Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry[ ]
Coffee [ ] Lemon  Orange  Perfume [ ]
If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.
Taste Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.
State of dryness Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry
Smoke ability Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.
Dosage Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.
Effect onset Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.
Sativa influence Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.
Indica influence Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.
Potency Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.
Duration Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.
20. ____ Overall satisfaction
Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.
21.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this strain a keeper for long term use? Yes [X] No 
The NYCD is definitely the producer of the parent lines. Big spired golfball nuggets that smell like lemon fruit gasoline. She has got a long lasting after taste and is the type of pot you smoke because you love the flavor not because you need to get high. The high is very sedative. She will put you to sleep or make you children's cartoons interesting for a couple hours. I recommend taking the NYCD side to 70 days and you will be greatly rewarded. Not only with glorious frosty hard hitting nugs but your harvest will also be more bountiful giving that last week of time to your ladies. I cant say enough good stuff about this cross. Id recommend a pack to anyone looking for elitist class pot.