Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Dutchgrown Seeds > DGS Independent Reports > DGS/Reservoir Killer Queen Redux Reports

Thread Title Search
DGS/Reservoir Killer Queen Redux Reports Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2010, 08:06 PM #1
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
DGS/Reservoir Killer Queen Redux Reports

Killer Queen Redux and Witches in Humbolt County
GanjaD

Killer Queen Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganja D View Post
I just smoked a joint of the KQR. It is awesome. My friend who grew it said the plant it's self is "mindblowing."
He also said after being dried the buds were still the size of baseball bats. I took a nice nug home to share with the Ms.
This strain is great in my opinion I rate it 8.5-9 out of 10 for now.
Here's the low down. KQR grows huge fat buds that yield abnormally heavy and dense. It flowers reasonably quick. It seems to be very mold resistant. It's grows faster than other strains in the garden and caught up to plants 3-4 weeks older. It's super frosty,coated in a thick layer of gooey trichomes. BEST part about it is the smell,flavor,and quality of the high.
The smell is creamy,like some type of candy,smooth and exotic,like a tropical breeze or sweet citrus juice.
The smell transfers wonderfully into the flavor which is something many strains lack even when grown well.
The high is clear and focused. Strong but not overpowering. We smoked half of a small joint between two people and I feel great. Very uplifting but not to energetic.
Out of three females that were grown in my friends garden this is just from one of them,which is also the one we cloned. I can't wait to get a new grow room soon and keep my own mother. And I'm psyched I crossed a nice KQR male with my Sour Diesel.
So DG,thanks again. Your work has proven to be the bomb diggity in my mind and thats a good thing.
Can't wait to grow her myself. I'll post again after trying the Witches Weed.
Quote:
Killer Queen Redux
Quote:
KQR

Old 11-20-2010, 05:26 AM #2
Dutchgrown
----

Killer Queen Redux and Witches in Humbolt County
GanjaD

Killer Queen Redux

Quote:
KQR

Peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:45 AM #3
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really nice
isn't it amazing to watch all of these excellent growers grow your stuff out there DG???

that HAS to be one of the greatest feelings a person can achieve...

nice nugs GANJA D!

Lone Wolf (Person): prefers solitude, is introverted, and works alone..

Old 11-20-2010, 06:09 AM #4
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown and Reservoir seeds Killer Queen (Redux)
Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by draco View Post
smoke report as time allows:

grew three fems: c dom, g dom and one between. grew really fast and healthy - very easy to grow and clone...

the g dom i smoked today. that deep g 13 taste was very evident with tones of pineapple. first hit was wonderfully deep and rich with flavors that are (of course) strangely familiar but hard to describe... but you do associate this flavor with getting really high anyway... the next three each confirm that you ARE getting really high...

pretty as they are what with all the fuzz and orange pistils, the best thing to me was the effect. very nice balance between the body and head. the body felt great - light, no fatigue, but relaxed. really i noticed the body first and thought that this may be an excellent med strain...

i was surprised to notice how funny things became (thoughts, radio, or talking to people) i had some good laughs today! lots of interesting things to think about presented themselves and i enjoyed myself very much. the stronger effect lasted 2-3 hours.

my opinion is that g13 is sativa leaning cause i sure didn't expect to be this stimulated by an indica... i cut it with 90% cloudy and no amber...

i am looking forward to exploring these phenos as they cure.

Old 11-20-2010, 06:12 AM #5
Dutchgrown
----

A Killer Sweet Witch Freezes my brain....
Killer Queen Redux
unclefishstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
and what would a hike be without a hiking partner!

bud was smoked in above pipe,a bubbler with evian water...

aroma of the dry bud is woody and nutty until broken up when it releases a skunky fruit aroma,first hit carries a strong roasted cashew flavor with an sweet lime undertone,very "fizzy" on the tongue,like a crisp young Chardonnay,on the exhale it switches to intense pineapple still with a strong citrus note that gives the smoke an effervescent quality.
effects are immediate and cerebral spreading over the brain in warm waves,2-3 hits are enough to affect profound mental changes....sorta like this...

mild but noticeable expansion ,no coughing,the smoke is smooth and not biting,aftertaste lingers in the mouth for quite some time...
buzz is very strong,going to the 4-6 hit range starts to produce immediate head rushes with each hit,balance completely off,head feels heavy and floating at the same time....very relaxed yet engaged with what is going on...very forgetful....looked for something that was in my hand for ten minutes......

30 or 40 minutes later....

buzz has moved into the chest area,warm and tingly...really spacey...

good duration on the buzz,two small bowls between two people lasted for a couple hours,still pretty buzzed at home depot,got a new light to sprout with!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
not the official smoke report form...the "unc" style report

this KQR was grown in a mostly organic style,harvested at 56 days and jar cured for little over three weeks...

the setting...

a coupla mile hike to a nearby desert waterfall....

the sample..

Old 12-03-2010, 12:17 AM #6
Dutchgrown
----

Killer Queen Redux organic
spadedNfaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadedNfaded View Post

Pheno 1, 4 and 5 are on day 41
Pheno 2 and 3 are on day 55

Pheno 1

nug in the front

nug in the back

Pheno 2

Pheno 3

Pheno 4

Pheno 5

I moved this branch down to take a pic, it's usually not this close to el bulbo, heh...

I should be around to answer any questions you may have in these coming days. I'll be updating with more pics come harvest day.

- SubN

Old 12-03-2010, 12:21 AM #7
Dutchgrown
----

spandedNfaded

Quote:
Pheno 2 harvested day 59

Trimmed

6 day glass jar cure

Nug is like a rock and dusts any surface you happen to break it up on. Mad crystals everywhere. Very fruity. 6 days in the jar and it smells like a box of fruity pebbles cereal.

Old 12-03-2010, 12:23 AM #8
Dutchgrown
----

spadedNfaded

Quote:
KQR Pheno 3 Harvest day 59

Trimmed

I apologize but i didn't get a dry nug shot of this one 6 days in the jar. I'll get it shortly.

Old 12-03-2010, 12:25 AM #9
Dutchgrown
----

spadedNfaded

Quote:
KQR Pheno 4 harvest day, today, day 54.

I took this one because it looked like it was finishing up a bit quicker then the others. All cloudy trichs with some amber.

She looks and smells like a real winner. Sticky as all hell. Had to clean the scissors three times and this scissor hash drifted me off and had me staring at the floor for a good minute or two before i realized wtf was going on. I am super stoked for this one.

Trimmed

It isn't dried yet but smells of....tropical melon/fruit. And the scissor hash was quite tasty :P

- SubN

Old 12-16-2010, 06:25 PM #10
Dutchgrown
----

by spadedNfaded

KQR Pheno 1 Harvest day 60

Quote:
Harvest

Trimmed